Dr. David Loucks, MD

Dr. David Loucks, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·

Dr. David Loucks, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Lone Tree, CO and has been practicing for 21 years. He specializes in orthopedic surgery.

Peak Orthopedics and Spine, LLC

9777 S Yosemite St Ste 220

Lone Tree, CO 80124

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Loucks' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Loucks' Top Procedures and Conditions

Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

Dr. Loucks treats Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain more than 100% of his peers

Osteoarthritis of Hip

• Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Cartilage Transplant
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lupus
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Minimally Invasive Hip Surgery
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Spondylosis
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Combine sound surgical principles with leading edge technology to provide patients with outstanding Orthopedic care.

Panorama Orthopedics Pc

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Loucks

Dr. Loucks?
Dr. Loucks' Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Loucks, MD
Awesome surgeon. He replaced my right knee a year ago with outstanding results. Highly recommend this doctor to anyone needing knee replacement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Loucks, MD?
I thought Loucks was perfect for my hip replacement surgery. But I suffered a series of slipped hip stems which required more surgeries.The last two were done by another surgeon who used the posterior approach. I learned my hip stem slipped because there was long-standing infection inside the femur.Biofilm inside the bone prevented any signs of inflammation. I wish Loucks knew of the research on slipped stems.But they kept blaming me.Look into posterior-surgeon has better visual of hip and femur
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Loucks, MD?
Had an ACL replacement this summer. I only saw the Dr. 1x, and otherwise saw PA's. I had a surgery complication which made the PA scratch his head, but he never expressed sympathy, and only once offered an option to help the complication, but never followed through with a referral or prescription. There was a lack of communication about recovery, possible complications and what to expect post surgery. I had to argue with the office staff for a simple accommodation pre-surgery. Go elsewere
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Loucks, MD?
Dr Loucks is amazing. I am so grateful for his attentive and professional care. He is great at explaining things and very helpful answering questions. I was so reluctant to have my hip replaced, but it was so much easier and I am so much happier now that I have a new hip. This happiness and joy stems from Dr. Loucks and his team as they transformed my life. Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Loucks, MD?
I had 2 full hip replacements by Dr. Loucks (8/30/18 right hip & 10/22/18 left hip). I'm in my mid-50's and was very active till chronic arthritis hip pain took away my ability to downhill ski, hike, weight lift & eventually walk; I was becoming depressed. I went with Dr. Loucks due to his very high success rate in hip replacements in people in their 50's. BOTH SURGERIES WERE A HUGE SUCCESS. I feel great, NO more pain (pain in my back went away too). I got my life back!! Thank you Dr. Loucks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Loucks, MD?
After knee surgery, rarely saw doctor - just saw PA. Knee still has pain after 4 years. Whenever I go back, they take xrays and say knee is lined up. Haven't done anything for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Loucks, MD?
I made an appointment with Dr. Loucks office for October of this year. My oldest daughter saw to getting me there on time as we live over two hours away. After finding the office I was greeted with , compassionate desk employees as well as the nursing staff placing me in the examining room. I had about four x-rays taken and then spoke with Dr. Loucks about my situation. I really want this Dr. to perform my hip replacement. The next day I received an e-mail that he not in my insurance network
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Loucks, MD?
This was my second hip replacement. The first by another doctor a few years ago required me to be out of work for 3 weeks. The one accomplished by Dr. Loucks required me to be out of work for 4 days and no more than Tylenol for pain relief. I'll let Dr. Loucks explain the benefits of an anterior incision but to me it was a minor miracle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Loucks, MD?
I recommend Dr. Loucks and Peak Orthopeds to everyone I hear talking about hip problems. I have had the best experience and care from the entire staff here, and my hip replacement has been amazing for me ! 7 weeks out and looking forward to skiing soon :) They are the best !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Loucks, MD?
I went to Dr. Loucks for a work injury. His recommendation was for a total knee replacement. Somehow he told my work that my knee was fine and had no lifting restrictions. He attempted to fix this error and sent the SAME information to my school. (I work with special needs heros.) Now I have a knee that needs a total knee replacement, but am being told I should have no mobility issues. See my review of McPherson. This is a systemic issue within Peak Ortho and do not use them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Loucks, MD?
This is my second total knee replacement by Dr Loucks and both were great. He has always listened to any comments or questions and provided me with the information I felt I needed. Would most definitely recommend to friends and co-workers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Loucks, MD?
Dr. Loucks is an extremely knowledgeable and caring surgeon. After experiencing severe osteoarthritis in my right hip at age 62, I met with Dr. Loucks and he performed the Anterior Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement surgery. The results were and still are amazing! Minor pain the day after surgery and on my way to a speedy recovery, and soon back to an active and physical lifestyle. Dr. Loucks takes the time to explain the process and what to expect in the rehabilitation phase. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Loucks, MD?
He was amazing! Diagnosed my back issues and fixed my hip. Since my hip replacement, no pain either in the hip or the back. I am thoroughly pleased. I was rather nervous before the surger since I understood what was involved, , but have had no discomfort since and I am extremely active. I am able to do everything that I could before all of the pain started. I am walking straight again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Loucks, MD?
Dr. Loucks is very talented and completely approachable. He performed a THR after a bike accident. He followed up with me and genuinely was concerned with my progress. The clinic is pleasant and efficient. The cost for the surgery was very reasonable. I am very thankful and recommend him to anyone considering this procedure and especially to fellow Canadians. At 7 weeks I am pain free, take stairs two at a time, and bike every day. I almost where I was before my accident.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Loucks, MD?
Ten weeks ago, I had my left hip replaced by Dr. Loucks. The results are miraculous. I am pain-free and able to resume the activities that I love like walking, hiking, and dancing. Most importantly, I will be able to continue my profession as a chiropractor. Dr. Loucks' approach to anterior hip replacement is truly minimally invasive. No muscles are cut, so the healing process is very quick. The only rehabilitation that I needed was to walk. He is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Loucks, MD?
I have been an active runner, climber, skier, and bike rider and had my right hip replaced in late November 2015 by Dr. Craig Loucks. My surgery was performed in the morning and I has home watching the nightly news the same day. Now at two months, my hip is totally functional in all active sports except running and largely pain free. Not only is my new hip pain free it completely outperforms my left hip. I may have to see Dr. Loucks again in the future but with no concerns about the outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Loucks, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Loucks?

Insurance accepted

Whole Health Colorado Front Range
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Loucks treats patients.

Compare Providers