Dr. David Lipson, MD

Dr. David Lipson, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. David Lipson, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Paramus, NJ and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in 1971 and specializes in plastic surgery.

140 N State Rt 17 Ste 105

Paramus, NJ 07652

Learn about Dr. Lipson

See how frequently Dr. Lipson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Excision of Benign Skin Lesion
Excision of Skin Lesion
Cancer

Dr. Lipson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Lipson "With over 30 years of experience, I have learned that often less is more in achieving natural results. My patients come to me by word of mouth; they're mostly relatives and friends of prior patients. My long-term staff get constant compliments for their skillful and sympathetic care in our Same Day Surgery Center. Call and ask for our latest newsletter and/or free private consultation."

• Plastic Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*
  • Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• New York University
  • Bellevue Hosp Ctr, NYU
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1976
  • NYU Institute for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1978

Dr. Lipson has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Lipson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lipson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lipson's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lipson to family and friends

Dr. Lipson's Performance

Dr Lipson is the nicest doctor I have ever met. I saw a complaint about waiting time. I have never minded waiting for Dr Lipson because he spends all the time you need. He is thorough, explains everything and he is the most talented surgeon. Everything he does is natural looking. I have been going...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I recently had a brow lift and implant removal. ,both procedures were flawless. Dr. Lips on is a master at what he does. Thank you doc. For keeping me looking so good for my age!!! And you and your entire staff make me feel like family every step of the way. Do not think about retirement I'll...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a 2:40 PM appointment; received SEVERAL confirmation calls, which was annoying, and was asked to be there by 2PM to fill out paperwork. I arrived at 2:05 -- checked in and no mention of paperwork. I waited until 2:30 and asked what was going on. I was told he was running late; still had a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Did my Saline breast augmentation back in 1992 and they still look awesome even after two pregnancies and extended breastfeeding. He's the best.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I'm so gratified to see your comment and wish you all the best!