Dr. David L. Lichten, MD

Dr. David L. Lichten, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation | Male

Performance Spine and Sports Physicans 1603 E High St Ste A, Pottstown, PA 19464 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Lichten specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and practices in Pottstown, PA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Lichten? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lichten's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Lichten's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lichten

Dr. Lichten accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lichten has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Lichten's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lichten to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Lichten
Dr. Lichten's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (48)
in Pottstown, PA |
Dr Lichten is fantastic both during the office visits and during the procedure. He takes the time to understand and discuss treatment options and works with you the get you better, not to simply mask symptoms.
in Collegeville, PA |
I had an appointment within one week of calling. A few minutes in waiting room. Dr. Lichten is kind, educated and is highly trained in his field. Dr. Lichten is getting the pain in my lumbar and knee down with injections meds and physical therapy. I am very happy to say I can start to live again and not be down with pain all the time. Dr. Lichten listens, he is sympathetic and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr.Lichten. Thank you Dr. Lichten. ??
in Pottstown, PA |
I highly recommend Dr. Lichten! I work as a registered nurse in the ICU. I chose to see Dr. Lichten for my chronic back pain because, being in the healthcare field, I knew that he had a wonderful reputation. His exam was very thorough and his diagnosis was very accurate. This was evidenced by the relief I had with diagnostic injections. I am now in the process of receiving therapeutic treatments for long-term pain relief. He also started me on a medication regimen that suits my specific needs.
in Chester Springs, PA |
I had chronic and serious back, nee and hip pain that limited my ability to walk, sleep and stand. It was constant and greatly limited my ability to do the things I need and like to do. Dr. Lichten scheduled me for some physical therapy and spine injections which together eliminated my pain. I could not be happier with the result. Anyone suffering from constant back, nee, or hip pain should see him. You don't need to live in pain. Thank you Dr. Lichten.
in Gilbertsville pa |
Dr. Lichten IA a doctor that really cares, he makes me feel like I'm part of his family and has great bed side manner, he is an excellent doctor and is one of the best in the area hands down. I completely trust and have full faith in him with my treatment.
in Pottstown, PA |
Dr Lichten is a life saver. He is understanding and he listens to his patients. I would recommend him and have done so MANY times.
in Reading, PA |
Dr.Lichten is sooo wonderful! Super professional and yet so relatable!! He did an amazing job of making me feel safe and comfortable throughout my injections! He set me up with a realistic plan of injections plus physical therapy and exercises to do at home which I believe are benefitting me from day one! Very excited to continue working with Dr.Lichten he's an incredible Dr and super nice down to earth person! 5+++++++ Stars!!
in Collegeville, PA |
I highly recommend Dr. Lichten. Thanks to his thorough evaluation and treatment plan, my pain is relieved and I've never felt better. He demonstrates professionalism, empathy, and also seemed to be as happy as I was that the treatments were successful.
in Collegeville, PA |
I came to Dr. Lichten after experiencing long term severe pain in my neck, shoulder and having chronic headaches. I was extremely skeptical regarding any type of pain management. However, he took the time to hear all of my concerns, what I had done thus far worked and took his time to explain all of my treatment and medication options. He has improved my overall pain level and I am now living a more normal life. He performed several injections, was very patient and professional.
in Pottstrown, PA |
I recently had an appointment with Dr. Lichten for severe neck pain. This was the first of three scheduled treatments. As the treatment progressed I realized I was in excellent hands and felt comforted. I was quite surprised when he said he was finished. He was caring and his experience was quite evident. I highly recommend him to anyone suffering from neck pain. Lorraine B.
in King of prussia, Pa |
There should be 10 star evaluation for this Gentleman and his staff. They are angels.. Dr. David Lichten is unmatched.. this Doctor knows what he's doing and I am proud to say he is my doctor. The staff in pottstown / collegeville are welcoming, proffessional caring and extremely understanding. Thanks are not enough
Have you seen Dr. David L. Lichten, MD?
Are you Dr. Lichten?

• Pain Management
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

St Georges Med Sch
    Jersey City Med Ctr
    Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Interventional Spine and Pain Management
    University At Albany

Dr. Lichten has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lichten does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lichten and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Lichten's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Lichten

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Lichten's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Lichten

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients