Dr. David Levy, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. David Levy, MD
Dr. David Levy, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Levy is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Loyola University Medical Center.

Dr. Levy's Experience

See how Dr. Levy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Levy

Dr. Levy accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Levy is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Levy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Levy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levy to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Levy's Performance
in Chicago, IL |
David Levy is a very good physician. I have seen him a couple times now and he's very thorough. he told me what I would be tested for and why...due to my condition. ...It is been 5 days since I saw him and I havery already followed up and finished four tests....He put alot of time and questions into my visit to pinpoint what could be wrong. I like that!
in Chicago, IL |
I have a plan that offers physicals at no charge. It's a high deductible plan. I scheduled a physical with Dr Levy. He billed it as an extended office visit instead of a physical supposedly because I discussed ongoing health conditions. As a result I now owe over $1000 for my "free" physical. In addition he sent my labs to an expensive out of network provider. Finally they missed that my blood sugar was high (another Dr caught it). Would NOT recommend! They don't work with you.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr levy was fantasic. He treated me and kept up with my blood sugars. He is the best doctor I. have ever gone to. Thank you doctor for all done for me.
I waited an hour and a half to be seen which is unacceptable. In the past I've waited 45 minutes. I am not sure I will be using this provider in the future as a result.
Have you seen Dr. David Levy, MD?
Are you Dr. Levy?

Compare Dr. Levy

Dr. Levy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Levy has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Levy's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Levy does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Levy and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

TEMPLE UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1984

Highland Hospital

Completed in 1987

Thos Jefferson U

Completed in 1988

Dr. Levy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Levy does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Levy and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.