Contact provider for availability

Dr. David Lerner, MD

Neurology ·  Male

Dr. Lerner

Dr. David Lerner, MD is a neurology specialist in McKinney, TX. He specializes in neurology.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Dr. Lerner accepts

Dr. Lerner accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Lerner's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Neurology

Dr. Lerner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lerner

4.5

Dr. Lerner?
Dr. Lerner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Lerner, MD
Dr. Lerner evaluated my son, and we were quite pleased in every way. He was thorough, personable and friendly. He also contacted our school district and was instrumental in helping our school district learn how to work with our son. I highly recommend Dr. Lerner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, MD?
Dr. Lerner was great! I was sent to him after being diagnosed with multiple strokes. He ran me through several hours of tests. He was patient. Made me feel at ease all the way through. Explained what each test was that I asked about and how to proceed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, MD?
We found Dr. Lerner to be very knowledgeable, but also very compassionate and attentive. He seemed to really care about his patient and very easy to talk to. Would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a neuropsychologist or therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, MD?
My dad is seeing Dr Lerner for cognitive issues. I live out of state, but he made time to see me when I was visiting and spent over an hour answering my questions. He is a lovely, smart, kind, and thorough professional. He is, without a doubt, a model of what medical care should be. It is rare to find someone so humble, compassionate, and down to earth. I can't recommend him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, MD?
My kids both were evaluated by Dr. Lerner and had great things to say afterward. His reports were thorough and his feedback was compassionate and helpful. We were able to get the services and support we needed and both are now doing great in school!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, MD?
Dr. Lerner has evaluated my children as well as my spouse and I. He is very personable, friendly, knowledgeable, and understanding. He really listened to what we had to say and gave many recommendations on ways to help with our individual situations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, MD?
Dr. Lerner understood that my child was not "being bad" but has a mood disorde.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, MD?
Dr Lerner told my spouse he should run for the hills and that he had buddies with wives like that and they were miserable. We have a child together and we felt like he gave us the advice of someone who was ditching a random bar hookup... We went to him seeking help and we both met up after our appointment crying in frustration.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lerner?

Compare Providers