Dr. David Lee, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 34

Dr. Lee

Elliot Health System Plastic and Reconstructive

185 Queen City Ave Manchester, NH 03101

Dr. David Lee, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Manchester, NH. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee?
What People Say About Dr. David Lee, MD
Dr David Lee is a knowledgable and gifted surgeon. Following an extensive mohs surgery of my boyfriends lower lip, we were sent to see Dr. Lee for reconstructive surgery. There was not much of the lip left, so we did not know what to expect. Dr. Lee and his staff were very caring and knowledgable. They took the time to answer all questions and concerns. Dr Lee explained in detail what the surgery would entail and what we should expect for results. The surgery preceded as expected but the results were much better than imagined. Dr. Lee is a miracle worker. We were overjoyed at the results and Dr. Lee shared in our happiness. I highly recommend Dr. David Lee; #1 his outstanding surgical skills #2 his ability to explain in layman terms all aspects of your surgical procedure along with helping to ease any anxieties you may have. #3 his kindness and compassion along with the help of his knowledgable and attentive staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lee, MD?
I recently met with Dr. Lee because I wanted oncoplasty along with my lumpectomy for my breast cancer. I felt from our initial meeting that he and his entire staff were very knowledgeable, capable, helpful and caring. He answered all of my questions and listened to my concerns, as did his PA, Carly. His nurse was very helpful promptly responding to my emails with suggestions and recommendations. This being my first surgery, I had total confidence in his ability to work with my breast surgeon and get the results I asked for. I would highly recommend Dr. Lee and his entire staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lee, MD?
Extremely Happy with the entire process from Dr Lee’s bedside manner to the end results! I have been to other plastic surgeons and Dr Lee was so thorough before and after surgery. Highly recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lee, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery