Dr. David Laverty, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 40 reviews.
Author:
Awesome on doing wrist surgery. Spent time to explain everything that would happen Also had a good staff made everything at ease met all expectations
Author:
Great Dr. Quick appointments.
Author:
I'm a Physical Therapist. So, when I had a wicked ankle fracture, I called my peers to see who was the best Ortho surgeon--Dr. Laverty! Awesome surgical skills, great follow up appointments, second surgery to remove metal, great staff (PAs, nurses, X-ray tech, front office--all A++). Glad to be 6 months post fracture and on the road to my best, functional potential. Thanks, Dr. Laverty and staff!!
Author:
He did an excellent job repairing an able/foot injury after a bad accident. Dr. Laverty is very approachable and patient in follow-up care.
Author:
This man rocks,was in Major accident,he spent several days trying to save as much of my leg as possible. It came down to a bka but only after he did all he could to save it. I trust his distinction and definitely recommend him to anyone who wants the best surgeon in Austin
Author:
Made me feel at ease during an emergency femur fracture and hip replacement revision surgery. Great job by his team. Can’t say enough good about him, Dell Seton, the staff and the trauma team.
Author:
I fractured my elbow. Dr Laverty was professional but very approachable and answered my questions. I would absolutely recommend him.
Author:
Can’t say enough thanks for repairing my elbow and seeing me through to wellness. He and the office staff are excellent
Author:
I've known Dr laverty since 2012, when I was in a severe accident. ever since then I believe he saved my leg. I saw him last week due to a fracture in my right arm. Chris, His Intern & Dr Laverty, were ALL very good at listeing & each had a very good bedside manor.
Author:
Not the best bed side manner.
Author:
Great doctor! Highly recommended!
Author:
Dr. Laverty is extremely efficient and knowledgeable. He’s to the point and explains your situation clearly. His office staff is seriously the best I’ve ever seen. X-rays are done almost immediately and the staff is very kind. Checking out is quite efficient and the front desk is especially cordial.
Author:
Dr. Laverty explained the plan in detail and postoperative expectations. He answered concerns and questions completely. The office is efficient and the physical therapy team is excellent. Best orthopedic team in ATX!!!
Author:
Straight talk. Understands the patient and is eager to get the patient back on their feet!
Author:
My visit to orthopedic surgeon was a really good experience for me. Dr. Laverty and his staff where very friendly.
Author:
I'm a little disappointed I go for my post-op appointment and I don't even get to speak with the the surgeon even though I asked you. and then I ask for copies of my x-rays because they weren't going to take any X-rays and all they would let me do is take a phone photo of the X-ray from the hospital saying that it was their property and they could not print it. The nurse could not even tell me exactly how many screws were in my hand. She kept pulling up old x-rays.
Author:
Great team and wonderful support. Would definitely recommend
Author:
After an injury, Dr. Laverty saw me same day I called. Scheduled surgery next day. Dr. Laverty did an excellent job of explaining the process. Office was efficient with scheduling follow up. Wait time in office has been very short, in fact have been in exam room before actual appointment time each time. Am healing quickly thanks to their care.
Author:
I never went to school and learned the fancy names for bones, etc. But I thank the heavens that Dr. Laverty did, and so much more. If it were not for him gathering up all that knowledge and putting in all the hard work to become a super outstanding surgeon, my arm would never of worked right again. Dr. Laverty knows bones! I should also tell you he genuinely cared about me. Always listened and replied in a down to earth, honest way. Him and his entire team have been a huge blessing on my life.
Author:
Dr. Laverty did an extraordinarily great job repairing my broken leg. I fully recovered from the surgery involving putting in a plate and screws and was walking in seven weeks. I had so little pain that I didn’t take any narcotics. The incision is so small that it’s hardly noticeable. I can’t say enough good things about the quality of care he provides!
Author:
Dr. Laverty has an amazing bedside manner-- very thorough, knowledgeable, & personable. He gets his surgeries done quickly but expertly. He knows his profession & is a credit to it!!
Author:
Dr. Laverty and his staff are among the finest professionals in the medical field. Always helpful, understanding and empathetic. I am grateful for everyone on his team.
Author:
Excellent job on my boyfriends elbow and his recover time was fast. First day he walked in they took good care of my boyfriend and gave him the attention he needed and got him in to surgery. He’s a great doctor as well staff is friendly and great. Thank you all at Dr. Laverty office
Author:
Having worked with him at the hospital, I know that Dr. Laverty is an excellent surgeon. He is also great in the office. He explains things in a way that is easy to understand. He is patient and unhurried, yet very efficient. I have recommended him to friends and neighbors.
Author:
I tore my ACL, MCL and miniscus and Dr. Laverty and his colleague Earl Kilbride took great care of me. I'm back to my previous self thanks to them.
Author:
Dr Lafferty was great and worked me quickly in to his tight schedule and I cannot thank him enough..
Author:
Found Dr. Laverty to have a very common sense approach. Friendly, knowledgeable, and very easy to work with. His only goal was for me to reach a level of 100 percent healing. I would gladly recommend him to anyone who has any orthopedic injuries.
Author:
Dr. Lavery shows great patience and knowledge. He listens and explains my problems. We must all remember a less than perfect outcome depends on many things one of the most important the patient him or her self.
Thank you for sharing your experience Jackie!
Author:
This Doctor is an insurance hack, he ruined my hand.