Dr. David J. Lamb, MD

Dr. David J. Lamb, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male | 51 years old

Dr. Lamb specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery and practices in Princeton, NJ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Lamb? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lamb's Experience

See how Dr. Lamb's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lamb

Dr. Lamb accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lamb has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Lamb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lamb to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Lamb
Dr. Lamb's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (61)
in Titusville, NJ |
Dr. Lamb is very personable and knowledgable. He also has a great reputation in the Princeton area. He met with me several times before we decided surgery was the best option. He did not pressure me at all and took all the time necessary to talk through my options for treating my herniated disc. After the surgery I was very happy with the results. I walked out of the hospital hours after the surgery and have been improving dramatically ever since.
in Hightstown NJ |
I encountered a very serious spinal injury and came to the care of Dr. Lamb. Although he first was introduced to my problem on a Friday he advised me of the situation and needed surgery as soon as possible. Although his schedule was full that day and he was not scheduled that weekend, he got his surgical team together and performed my surgery Saturday morning. His bedside attitude is one of calm and reassuredness. I am in recovery and highly recommend his services.
in Flemington nj |
Dr lamb was so careful and thorough He called me the night before surgery after further studying the scans to go over his plans with the surgery. I have the utmost confidence in his work and the caring he has for his patients. I could not have had better care and results. He is the best
in Plainsboro |
Dr Lamb is very professional and also has a great sense of humor. Great listener & takes time to explain treatment options, always makes me feel like my concerns are important to him. I would highly recommend Dr Lamb.
in Monroe, NJ |
Dr. Lamb and his entire staff made me feel so comfortable and made me feel I was in great hands. I highly recommend Dr. Lamb.
in Hamilton Square, NJ 08690 |
Kind, considerate, understanding. won't do unnecessary procedures! Very professional, encouraging and positive. He has a fantastic PA Greg Leiter, who is just as compassionate.
in Flemington,NJ |
Dr Lamb was wonderful! I would send any of my family and friends to see him he was an absolute pleasure.
in Lawrence like,NJ |
Dr Lamb did a great job, no more pain!
in Princeton, NJ |
Best around! Couldn't ask for more not only an amazing doctor but just a very caring person! Highly recommended anyone to make an appointment with him!
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr Lamb is very thorough and personable! Excellent results!!
in Flemington |
Great with patients and putting at ease. Office staff is responsive. And downright nice.
in South Brunswick, NJ |
Extremely satisfied! I've been very touched by the professionalism, expertise and the social dimension of Dr Lamb, Dr Leiter and his staff. I had my back problem for 3 years. I consulted many doctors but none of them was able to explain to me in detail the steps of my surgery especially my Stenosis which I had major concerns about it. Dr Lamd took the time during two sessions to explain to me the medical procedure in detail about how he'll address the Stenosis.
in Hamilton, NJ |
Would highly recommend. First class experience throughout the entire process.
in Piscataway, NJ |
Dr. Lamb saved my life. Corrected surgery (done by another physician). Treats you like family, he's a wonderful person.
in Skillman, NJ |
Explains treatment well.
in Sayreville, NJ |
Dr Lamb is thorough, personable and knowledgeable and I recommend him very highly . He get 10 stars from me.
Skillman, NJ |
Dr Lamb has provided outstanding care and always made time to discuss my conditions. He clearly describes diagnoses and procedures with realistic expectations and consideration of possible side effects.
in Pennington, NJ |
Very caring. He spends a significant amount of time with with me each time I come to see him. Is excellent about explaining the situation and what needs to be done.
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr lamb was thorough and extremely knowledgeable and not rushing me into surgery. I appreciated the time he spent with me explaining the condition and treatment.
Princeton, NJ |
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Lamb and his staff. He is an excellent surgeon and a very caring Doctor.
in Wilmington, NC |
Dr.Lamb is a great back doctor and treats his patients like humans and I have been pain free for the last 15 years .
in Ewing NJ |
Dr. Lamb really knows his stuff and always answers all of my questions. He spends adequate time with his patients, which gives me 100% confidence that I am in good hands. And his bedside manner is the best!
in Hillsborough, NJ |
Had an appointment with Dr Lamb, but instead saw his student. Very unprofessional to do that. It's like bait and switch.
in Hamilton, NJ |
Dr. David Lamb is caring, compassionate, intelligent and by far the best surgeon. His bedside manner is off the charts.
in Lawrenceville, NJ |
He is an amazing surgeon .. When I first met him I was in amazing pain.. 10 days later he did my surgery and Iam 4 wks out ., and Iam feeling like myself. I owe everything to Dr.David Lamb!!
in Ewing, NJ |
Lots of personal attention aand genuine concern
in Milford, NJ |
Absolutley,he is wonderful!!great dr.
in Ewing, NJ |
He is very professional and knowledgable . Great office staff. He really put my mind ar ease!
New York, NY |
We are very pleased with the whole experience. Dr. Lamb and the staff were very professional and made you feel important. He has changed my life for the better. I am pain free now and can enjoy my life again.
in Princeton Junction, NJ |
Dr. David Lamb is a superb surgeon and one I have recommended to friends. He corrected two major issues with my spine that would have prevented me from leading an active life.
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr Lamb is, in my expierence a fine and committed surgeon who really cares about his patients
in Allentown, NJ |
Was very thorough, explained what needed to be done.
Have you seen Dr. David J. Lamb, MD?
Are you Dr. Lamb?

Compare Dr. Lamb

Dr. Lamb's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

• Temple University- Presidential Scholar
    • Jefferson Medical College- Orthopaedic Student Award for Excellence
    • Jefferson Medical College- Gibbon Surgical Society
    • Jefferson Medical College- Jefferson Student Orthopaedic Society (1987-1991), Vice President
    • Temple University- Otto Kurschner Award for Excellence in Science (Highest Scholastic Average in Science)
    • Temple University- Phi Beta Kappa
    • Temple University- Richard Asher Paclin Memorial Prize (Highest Scholastic Average)
    • Jefferson Medical College- AKK Medical Fraternity, President
    • Temple University- Outstanding Achievement Scholarship Award
    • Temple University- Outstanding Achievement Scholars Program, Committee Member
    • Jefferson Medical College- Student Admissions Interviewer
    • Temple University- Varsity Soccer, Division 1A
    • Early versus delayed replacement of autologous blood in elective spinal surgery. A randomized prospective trial, 1993
    • Bone Graft Substitutes in Spinal Fusion in Zedeblick (ed): Controversies in Spinal Surgery, 1999
    • MRI evaluation of fusion mass incorporation after anterior cervical fusion, 1993
    • Imaging of the Postoperative Spine in Margoles (ed): Revision Spinal Surgery, 1999

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lamb's Board Certifications

• Broken Neck
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis

Emory University Hospital

Completed in 1997

Temple University Hospital

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Lamb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lamb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Cervical Spine Surgery
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery