Dr. David Lam, MD

Dr. David Lam, MD

General Surgery  ·

Dr. David Lam, MD is a general surgery specialist in Pasadena, TX and has been practicing for 31 years. He specializes in general surgery, bariatric surgery, and more.

Learn about Dr. Lam

See how frequently Dr. Lam performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
Obesity
Esophageal Surgery

Dr. Lam's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Lam "As a general surgeon, I believe in accurately diagnosing and treating my surgical patients as well as promoting lifestyle changes that will be advantageous in the treatment and surgical recovery process. Treating patients and their health problems in a caring manner creating mutual trust where the doctor listens to his patients and presents all possible treatments and provides his best recommendations."

• General Surgery

• Tx Tech University Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • St. John Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Lam has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Lam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lam to family and friends

Dr. Lam's Performance

Excellent doctor responsible and nice staff in his office. Thanks for everything .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was able to get an appointment very quickly and surgery was scheduled within days. Dr. Lam and everyone in his office was professional and very pleasant. They were always concerned with my comfort.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
What about those who don't have medical insurance and can't afford to pay up-front. Those of us that need medical attention can't get it because you want them to pay up-front. Not everyone can afford that, and we end up suffering through pain because we can't get the help we need.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at General Surgeons of Pasadena, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with Mendy Williams the Practice Manager, If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call 713-944-2240. Thank you, Mendy

I was referred to Dr. Lam for surgical repair of a umbilical hernia. The condition was not serious or urgent, but I was able to get a office visit promptly, and office staff was very good. Dr. Lam explained what I had, that I could repair or wait, and if I wanted the surgery, he could schedule it...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Lam was very personable and addressed all my concerns and questions prior to and post surgery. I was therefore comfortable and confident in going into the operating room. He appears to have done good skilled surgery as I am now recovering. I would highly recommend Dr. Lam.