David Kuphal, PA

David Kuphal, PA

Physician Assistant (PA)  |
David Kuphal, PA is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Neenah, WI. He is 46 years old.

188 Rockwood Ln

Neenah, WI 54956

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about David Kuphal

This content was provided by David Kuphal "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Dermatology

David Kuphal does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Dermatitis

• Mole Removal
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Nebraska Lincoln
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Nebraska Medical Center
    Other Education | Completed 1999
  • University Of Nebraska Omaha
    Other Education | Completed 1997

David Kuphal has no awards or honors listed.

David Kuphal has no media or publications listed.

David Kuphal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are David Kuphal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

David Kuphal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending David Kuphal to family and friends
David Kuphal's Performance
Greenville , WI |
DAVE does an excellent job listening to your concerns and making sure that whatever procedure you have done is thoroughly explained and you are onboard with it. He’s friendly and approachable. I have complete confidence in him.
APPLETON |
I had an excellent experience with David Kuphal. He was thorough and explained everything he was doing and why he was doing it. He also has a great sense of humor. I highly recommend him.
Appleton |
Dave is a most competent professional as well as very personable. He offers much knowledge, understanding and compassion to clearly/succinctly explain /educate his patients regarding their individual skin conditions, needs, and when needed, dermatology procedures that may be needed.
in Neenah, WI |
I have gone to see Dr. Kuphal a number of times and it is always a pleasure. He makes you feel comfortable and is very thou row when checking you out. The staff are so nice also. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor who cares about his patients.
Greenville, WI |
Dave is thorough with his exams and provides information that gives you peace of mind. He is very personable and easy to talk to. I appreciate his kindness and knowledge!
in Lakewood WI |
Since I live in Lakewood, I often call at the last minute as I happen to be traveling to the Valley to visit children or grandchildren and they always seem to find a way to fit me it. Dave is a very cordial person who communicates the issues very clearly and takes the time to explain and answer questions. I seldom have to wait more than a couple of minutes while in the examination. He uses his time efficiently and not at the expense of the patient. A good guy :)
in Oshkosh, WI |
Excellent service as usual.
Berlin, WI |
David Kuphal has provided me with the treatment needed to finally get rid of my acne at age 35. I'm halfway through my treatment and looking & feeling great. I won't hesitate to see David Kuphal for other dermatological treatments, as they arise.
Fond Du Lac, WI |
I had this provider for a Miradry treatment. I met with Dr. Negrete for my consult & she was not available to do the procedure for the day I had wanted, so I scheduled with David. He walked into the procedure room & did not introduce himself, nor did the nurse/assistant. He did not explain what he was doing or what he was injecting. He repeatedly left the room to see other patients and left the assistant to do the procedure (she seemed unsure of what she was doing). I wish I had waited for Dr. N
in Neenah |
Dave was very professional and friendly. I highly recommend him.
Appleton, WI |
I have complete confidence in David. Skilled, personable, and caring.
in Ripon, WI |
was impressed with the quality of care, the attention payed. I highly recommend this office for your dermatological needs. Dave Kuphal is great!
in Appleton, WI |
David was very friendly, reassuring, and professional. I highly recommend him.
in Neenah, WI |
I think Dave is a great professional. He communicates well, spends time with you, and is very knowledgeable in his profession.
Neenah, WI |
Friendly, positive, and was a very enlightening and enjoyable experience.
Oshkosh, WI |
Friendly. Listened to my thoughts & concerns. Explained diagnosis & treatment thoroughly.
in Weyauwega, WI |
David Kuphal was very caring and concerned as he looked at my fathers spots. WE felt very comfortable with him during our visit.
in Kiel, WI |
David has taken care of my psoriasis for the last 10 years after moving back to Wi. He does a great job I have no problems with his care.
in Appleton, WI |
David is friendly and is direct and straight to the point. He diagnosed two of my skin issues right away and offered treatment options, which was nice. the treatment he provided for my eczema is working great so that was a huge relief for me. I also feel that the entire staff is friendly and the environment is nice.
Neenah, WI |
My visit last Friday with David Kuphal went great! He takes the time to listen of what is going on and of what can help with issue! So thankful I got in as soon as I did along with not waiting long to see him! And his nurse David was amazing also. Very grateful for being able to see him.
in Manawa Wisconsin |
Dave is very courteous, very well versed, very knowledgeable and all in all very nice.
Winneconne |
Pleasant, experienced, knowledgeable.
Neenah, WI |
Dave is very caring and thorough. I feel confident and comfortable with him.
in Greenville, WI |
I've always found him to be friendly, professional and very capable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.
in Cintonville,WI |
Great!
Appleton, WI |
My exam was very complete and he explained things well. I plan to see him for my annual skin checks.
Neenah, WI |
Every appointment I have with Dave is excellent! His personality and "bedside manner" is great, and he's always informative and efficient!
in Larsen, WI |
Am very happy with job Dave does! Have had previous surgery with Dave & have NO SCARS -after wound heals!
De Forest, WI |
Easy to talk to and explain what is bothering me.
in Neenah, WI |
David is so knowledgeable, personable and professional. He truly cares about his patients and their well being. He is also proactive in his thinking to avoid problems down the road and to not miss anything. Very thorough and professional. 10 stars for David Kuphal
in Neenah, WI |
Awesome experience. He was Proffessional, Personable, and very good at his procedure performed on myself. I would definitely recommend PA Kuphal to anyone.
in Neenah, WI |
David is very personable, caring and an excellent Derm. PA!
Neenah, WI |
What really stood out was that everyone I interacted with, from the front dest to the MA to the PA, was friendly and listened. Additionally, I tend to hesitate to go to the doctor for various reasons, but the PA David Kuphal took my concerns seriously, checked things out, and offered a plan. Will definitely recommend to others.
Appleton, WI |
David Kuphal has been caring for me for many years. He is professional and direct with his consulting and recommendations. He takes time to understand your concerns and never hurried in his examination. I highly recommend David.
Gresham, WI |
This is an outstanding practice with knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Neenah, WI |
My daughter feels very comfortable with David. He explains everything so she can understand. would recommend him to anyone
Neenah, WI |
I saw David yesterday for minor issues. He was very professional and helpful with selecting care with my current situation and looking for find me options for trying to get pregnant soon! Thank you so much and I will deff recommend him to my patients :)
Neenah, WI |
David is very comprehensive in his examination of moles on one's entire body.
in Neenah, WI |
I'm always someone who has lots of comments and questions. He doesn't make you feel rushed and he answers them all!
Doylestown, PA |
Very professional and friendly staff.
in New London, WI |
I had never been to a dermatologist before and Dr. Kuphal's entire team was very welcoming and inviting. I waited less then 5 minutes both times I was there and the clinic was very nice and clean on the inside. Dr. Kuphal was so nice and didn't make me feel embarrassed. He knew what the issue was immediately and prescribed the perfect medicine. I asked him a few questions and he was very knowledgeable as well. I highly recommend him and would absolutely go back again!
in Appleton, WI |
I JUST SIMPLY CANNOT FIND THE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE EXCELLENT CARE I HAVE HAD WITH DAVID OVER THE YEARS. HE SPENDS TIME WITH YOU; DOESN'T RUSH YOU OUT THE DOOR, AND HAS TIME TO ANSWER YOUR MOST CONCERNING QUESTIONS WITH KNOWLEDGE THAT IS OF THAT OF A MEDICAL PHYSICIAN. DAVID, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! SEE YOU SOON~ ROSE M. HAYES P.S. ANYONE READING THIS REVIEW SHOULD KNOW THAT I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE; HE IS SIIMPLY SUPER~ THANKS -
in Greenville |
Excellent skills and experience in diagnostics, friendly and personable as well as very good at answering questions I had. Recommend him highly.
in Fond Du Lac, WI |
David is always very good at his job. He makes me feel very comfortable and looks everything over carefully--never missing a spot. He is a pleasure to be seen by and I would highly recommend him to anyone with skin concerns.
Oshkosh, WI |
I've seen David for the past several few years for yearly skin checks. He's very friendly and knowledgeable- appointments are always quick but very thorough too.
in Neenah WI |
Easy to like Dave. He listens to you and answers questions.
Neenah, WI |
First time customer. Very friendly. Very good experience. Had multiple things fixed. Would recommend.
Neenah, WI |
I was very pleased with the efficiency of the visit and the easy to understand way Dr. Kuphal explained his observations.
in Neenah, WI |
I have had several good experiences with David. He is easy to talk to and good at what he does. I made my initial appointment for one thing and during the examination he discovered another which was more serious. He promptly attended to both. That is a good health outcome.
in Neenah, WI |
I have only had one visit with David, but was very satisfied with the experience so far. Test are still being processed and I go back to see how the cream he gave me is working. I am a work in progress! Thank you so much for taking a look at me and listening to my issues.
Have you seen David Kuphal, PA?
Are you David Kuphal?

Visit David Kuphal

David Kuphal accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Dermatology