Physician Assistant (PA)  |
David Kuphal, PA
David Kuphal, PA is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Neenah, WI. He is 46 years old.

Forefront Dermatology - Neenah

188 Rockwood Ln

Neenah, WI 54956

David Kuphal, PA

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about David Kuphal

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Dermatology

David Kuphal does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Dermatitis

• Mole Removal
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Nebraska Lincoln
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University of Nebraska Medical Center
    Other Education | Completed 1999
  • University of Nebraska Omaha
    Other Education | Completed 1997

David Kuphal has no awards or honors listed.

David Kuphal has no media or publications listed.

David Kuphal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are David Kuphal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

View Video

David Kuphal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending David Kuphal to family and friends
David Kuphal's Performance
in Ripon, WI |
was impressed with the quality of care, the attention payed. I highly recommend this office for your dermatological needs. Dave Kuphal is great!
in Appleton, WI |
David was very friendly, reassuring, and professional. I highly recommend him.
in Neenah, WI |
I think Dave is a great professional. He communicates well, spends time with you, and is very knowledgeable in his profession.
Neenah, WI |
Friendly, positive, and was a very enlightening and enjoyable experience.
Oshkosh, WI |
Friendly. Listened to my thoughts & concerns. Explained diagnosis & treatment thoroughly.
in Weyauwega, WI |
David Kuphal was very caring and concerned as he looked at my fathers spots. WE felt very comfortable with him during our visit.
in Lakewood, WI |
We have been seeing Dr Kuphal for a few years now. He always has a friendly demeanor and he lets you know that he truly cares. Yesterday for example I was seen for a routine cancer check and I pointed out that a reoccurring cyst had popped up again. He checked with the nurse in the room and was told he had no time in his schedule that day. Since I drove 85 miles to see him, he told me that he would fit me in and make it work. He removed the cyst and I was on my way. Very happy :)
in Kiel, WI |
David has taken care of my psoriasis for the last 10 years after moving back to Wi. He does a great job I have no problems with his care.
in Appleton, WI |
David is friendly and is direct and straight to the point. He diagnosed two of my skin issues right away and offered treatment options, which was nice. the treatment he provided for my eczema is working great so that was a huge relief for me. I also feel that the entire staff is friendly and the environment is nice.
Neenah, WI |
My visit last Friday with David Kuphal went great! He takes the time to listen of what is going on and of what can help with issue! So thankful I got in as soon as I did along with not waiting long to see him! And his nurse David was amazing also. Very grateful for being able to see him.
in Manawa Wisconsin |
Dave is very courteous, very well versed, very knowledgeable and all in all very nice.
Winneconne |
Pleasant, experienced, knowledgeable.
Neenah, WI |
Dave is very caring and thorough. I feel confident and comfortable with him.
in Greenville, WI |
I've always found him to be friendly, professional and very capable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.
in Cintonville,WI |
Great!
Appleton, WI |
My exam was very complete and he explained things well. I plan to see him for my annual skin checks.
Neenah, WI |
Every appointment I have with Dave is excellent! His personality and "bedside manner" is great, and he's always informative and efficient!
in Larsen, WI |
Am very happy with job Dave does! Have had previous surgery with Dave & have NO SCARS -after wound heals!
De Forest, WI |
Easy to talk to and explain what is bothering me.
in Neenah, WI |
David is so knowledgeable, personable and professional. He truly cares about his patients and their well being. He is also proactive in his thinking to avoid problems down the road and to not miss anything. Very thorough and professional. 10 stars for David Kuphal
in Neenah, WI |
Awesome experience. He was Proffessional, Personable, and very good at his procedure performed on myself. I would definitely recommend PA Kuphal to anyone.
in Neenah, WI |
David is very personable, caring and an excellent Derm. PA!
Neenah, WI |
What really stood out was that everyone I interacted with, from the front dest to the MA to the PA, was friendly and listened. Additionally, I tend to hesitate to go to the doctor for various reasons, but the PA David Kuphal took my concerns seriously, checked things out, and offered a plan. Will definitely recommend to others.
Appleton, WI |
David Kuphal has been caring for me for many years. He is professional and direct with his consulting and recommendations. He takes time to understand your concerns and never hurried in his examination. I highly recommend David.
Gresham, WI |
This is an outstanding practice with knowledgeable and friendly staff.
in Appleton, WI |
Always.. competent, professional and caring. Exceptional health care provider.
Neenah, WI |
My daughter feels very comfortable with David. He explains everything so she can understand. would recommend him to anyone
Neenah, WI |
I saw David yesterday for minor issues. He was very professional and helpful with selecting care with my current situation and looking for find me options for trying to get pregnant soon! Thank you so much and I will deff recommend him to my patients :)
Neenah, WI |
David is very comprehensive in his examination of moles on one's entire body.
in Neenah, WI |
I'm always someone who has lots of comments and questions. He doesn't make you feel rushed and he answers them all!
Doylestown, PA |
Very professional and friendly staff.
in New London, WI |
I had never been to a dermatologist before and Dr. Kuphal's entire team was very welcoming and inviting. I waited less then 5 minutes both times I was there and the clinic was very nice and clean on the inside. Dr. Kuphal was so nice and didn't make me feel embarrassed. He knew what the issue was immediately and prescribed the perfect medicine. I asked him a few questions and he was very knowledgeable as well. I highly recommend him and would absolutely go back again!
in Appleton, WI |
I JUST SIMPLY CANNOT FIND THE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE EXCELLENT CARE I HAVE HAD WITH DAVID OVER THE YEARS. HE SPENDS TIME WITH YOU; DOESN'T RUSH YOU OUT THE DOOR, AND HAS TIME TO ANSWER YOUR MOST CONCERNING QUESTIONS WITH KNOWLEDGE THAT IS OF THAT OF A MEDICAL PHYSICIAN. DAVID, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! SEE YOU SOON~ ROSE M. HAYES P.S. ANYONE READING THIS REVIEW SHOULD KNOW THAT I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE; HE IS SIIMPLY SUPER~ THANKS -
in Greenville |
Excellent skills and experience in diagnostics, friendly and personable as well as very good at answering questions I had. Recommend him highly.
in Fond Du Lac, WI |
David is always very good at his job. He makes me feel very comfortable and looks everything over carefully--never missing a spot. He is a pleasure to be seen by and I would highly recommend him to anyone with skin concerns.
Oshkosh, WI |
I've seen David for the past several few years for yearly skin checks. He's very friendly and knowledgeable- appointments are always quick but very thorough too.
in Neenah WI |
Easy to like Dave. He listens to you and answers questions.
Neenah, WI |
First time customer. Very friendly. Very good experience. Had multiple things fixed. Would recommend.
Neenah, WI |
I was very pleased with the efficiency of the visit and the easy to understand way Dr. Kuphal explained his observations.
in Neenah, WI |
I have had several good experiences with David. He is easy to talk to and good at what he does. I made my initial appointment for one thing and during the examination he discovered another which was more serious. He promptly attended to both. That is a good health outcome.
in Neenah, WI |
I have only had one visit with David, but was very satisfied with the experience so far. Test are still being processed and I go back to see how the cream he gave me is working. I am a work in progress! Thank you so much for taking a look at me and listening to my issues.
Germantown, MD |
I would recommend David Kuphal. I felt very comfortable discussing my health with him and the manner in which he did his exam and explained my options.
in Neenah, WI |
I have been seeing David Kuphal for many years and he has always taken great care of me and he is very friendly and I am very comfortable with him.
I had a great experience with Dave. Excellent patient/provider interaction. He spent the time to make sure I had the right diagnosis. Knowledgeable and very friendly. I highly recommend him.
in Neenah, WI |
Excellent patient/provider rapport. Great knowledge/experience.
in Appleton Wi |
January 9, 2017 saw David for yearly skin check. . We also talked about toenail fungus. He answered all my questions and prescribed treatment for the nails. He is pleasant, down to business and is easy to communicate with.
in Neenah, WI |
Went in after some surgery because of a bump that appeared. Dr. Kuphal discovered a stitch that didn't dissolve. He removed it. Excellent bedside manner, friendly, and professional.
in Clintonville, Wi |
I went to see Dave to have a mole looked at. Having had Melanoma in the past, I wanted to make sure it wasn't anything to be concerned about. He took the time to not only look at the mole in question, but to also look over my other moles. Very friendly and easy to talk to. Definitely recommend.
in Neenah, WI |
Dave has an excellent office manor. He smiles, ask questions and answers my questions. I am very pleased with my ongoing care over the past decade.
in New London, WI |
He is the best! He saved my life! I went to him for relief of athlete's foot. While I was there he found a mole that was melanoma. Luckily it was situ. If it wasn't him to take the extra time to look at my moles while treating my athlete's foot, I would have been in bigger jeopardy. So thank you Dave!!
Have you seen David Kuphal, PA?
Are you David Kuphal?

Visit David Kuphal

David Kuphal accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Dermatology