Dr. David Kunz, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Perisseia Physicians 1655 Lebanon Rd Ste A Lawrenceville, GA 30043 Get Directions
Dr. David Kunz, MD

Dr. David Kunz, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Lawrenceville, GA. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Kunz is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville and Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth.

...See Less

Dr. Kunz's Care Philosophy

Perisseia Primary Care is a family practice. We are not a "Doc-in-a-Box". Dr. David Kunz is a family doctor that takes time to listen and communicate with his patients. His desire is to look at the whole person, paying attention both to acute and chronic medical needs, while always looking at the big picture. In this way, he is often able to help patients in areas where no one has been able to help before. "We try to think about everything, on everybody, every time."

Dr. Kunz's Experience

See how Dr. Kunz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kunz

Dr. Kunz accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Kunz is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kunz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kunz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kunz to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Kunz's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Lawrenceville, GA |
While Dr. Kunz maybe a good doctor, it is so hard to get to see him. The appointments are month away. And this week I called for a refill for my regular stomach medication. I was told I had to make an appointment to come in. When trying to make the appointment, there were no available time for me to come in. Which means I can not get my medication now. The office staff has proven less than competent and is often very unfriendly. Time to find a new PCP.
Lawrenceville, GA |
I have been going to Dr. Kunz's office for over a year and have yet to actually meet him. The last time I went, which was for a physical, I arrived on time and was treated like I was intruding on the staff's time. They were rude, did not refill my meds even though I completed the form, and Dr. Kunz did not respond to a letter a wrote to him about these concerns. I am so disappointed and disheartened.
in Redington Shores, FL |
Dr Kuntz is WONDERFUL and deserves all 5-star ratings! I have been sick for 25 years and have had countless drs tell me that I am perfectly healthy, EVEN WITH BASIC TESTS SHOWING OUT OF RANGE! I have MULTIPLE chronic illnesses, which I could have died from had I not found Dr. Kuntz in time! He listens and allowed me to get any tests I asked for, whenever I asked for them. He cares about his patients. As for staff, they deserve a 3-stars, as I've had good and terrible experiences. He is worth it!
in Powder Springs, GA |
He really took time to listen to what I felt & wanted & seemed to take interest in me as a individual versus a range or statistic. My past Doctors always told me I was within a range, but I said I just didn't feel correct and they said all is ok? I found that normal for you may not be normal for all.
in Duluth, GA |
I usually don't see Dr Kunz. I usually see a physician's assistant. When I call, I get an appointment within 3 days. The physician's assistants are very helpful. They really listen to me. If they notice something wrong other than what I came in for, they tell me and recommend treatment. They recommend treatment for what I came in for. They ask questions, run tests, make notes, and examine me thoroughly before they recommend treatment. I have several medical issues, and they always follow up.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Kunz is great and his staff are very caring! I drive 30 minutes to see him and it is worth it. Very knowledgeable about thyroid issues.
in Snellville, Ga |
Staff is competent. In past 18 months I have called the doctor's office to schedule an appointment for a sick visit on 3 timrs. Each of these times I was told we could not be seen and if we're really sick then I should go to the ER or a minute clinic. The website should really say that they will be more than happy to see you a month from now by appointment. However, if you're sick and need to see a doctor then find someone else on your insurance plan because you will not be accommodated.
Have you seen Dr. David Kunz, MD?
Are you Dr. Kunz?

Compare Dr. Kunz

Dr. Kunz's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kunz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Kunz has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kunz's Board Certifications

• Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Allergies
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight

Graduated in 1982

Naval Hospital
    Naval Hospital

• French

Dr. Kunz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kunz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism