Dr. David Kulak, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 37

Dr. Kulak

Genesis Fertility & Reproductive Medicine

6010 Bay Pkwy Ste 501 Brooklyn, NY 11204

Dr. David Kulak, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Brooklyn, NY and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from A Einstein Col Med Yeshiva Univ in 2009 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Kulak's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kulak

Dr. Kulak?
Dr. Kulak's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Kulak, MD
From the first day we met, he was breath of fresh air. We left the office informed and hopeful. Dr. Kulak never sugarcoated anything, but laid everything on the table, so we were always able to make an informed decision. He made himself available outside office hours to answer any questions that might pop up after a visit or during our own research. We are happy we chose him to head our fertility journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kulak, MD?
Dr. Kulak is truly amazing. He is patient, genuine and caring. He explains every step of the process, and is always available to answer your questions via phone and email. I had multiple procedures performed by him and he was very reassuring, calm and down to earth each time. I really recommend this practice and this wonderful doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kulak, MD?
It is hard to put into words just how wonderful Dr. Kulak is. I believe he is one of the best fertility doctors in NYC. I am 42 and currently 17 weeks pregnant with my own eggs after one round of IVF. My husband is 43. Luckily we did not have any major issues other than AMA, but that is still an unbelievable result. Dr. Kulak is kind, compassionate, super smart, patient, honest, unassuming and thorough. From start to finish we just always felt like we were in the best hands possible, and if IVF had a chance of working for us it would work best with him. I also cannot say enough good things about the Genesis clinic. Everyone is professional, warm and super efficient. From the moment you walk in the door and get a big friendly greeting from Kathy on the front desk, to the incredibly skilled blood technicians and sonographers and the army of nurse warriors, like Britney, who always go above and beyond to help you with anything. My family will be forever grateful to Dr. K and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kulak, MD?
If you are looking for a doctor who loves his profession and challenges to succeed and a staff that together are professional, compassionate, patinet and beyond friendly, Dr.Kulak and team are the best one. I couldn't have asked for a better IVF experience. I'm 43 years old and after the second cycle and the PGS testing of our embryo, I'm currently enjoying my pregnancy. I highly reccomend Dr.Kulak and his team! Save your time looking elsewhere!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kulak, MD?
Saying that Dr Kulak is the best is an understatement!!! We couldn’t be happier with him and his amazing staff, they made this process so much easier. Dr Kulak is very knowledgeable and explains everything from A to Z. He made me feel very comfortable and was always available when I needed him. We highly recommend Dr Kulak!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kulak, MD?
I've had a lot of great doctors in my day, but Dr. Kulak is my favorite doctor, possibly ever. Dealing with infertility is such an emotionally charged journey, and he is a gifted clinician with a gentle touch and compassionate bedside manner. He always seemed to have time and patience for our questions and concerns, and went the extra mile to make sure that we had all of the necessary information for the many decisions that came up as we tried to get pregnant. Can't recommend him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kulak, MD?
Wonderful and amazing are the words that comes to mind when I think of Dr. Kulak.....thanks for helping me find hope when I gave up. I am grateful for the opportunity of success with my IVF treatment
Thank you so much Allison for your kind review.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kulak, MD?
I've only had my initial consultation with Dr. Kulak, but I'm already very hopeful. He was very warm and engaging. I hope this is a sign of great things to come.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kulak, MD?
I cannot thank dr kulak enough for what he has done for my husband and I! Our dreams have come true and in 7 mnths we will be parents Best doctor around
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kulak, MD?
Couldn't have dreamed of a better Doctor.
Thank you so much Colette for your kind review.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kulak, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kulak?

Dr. Kulak is actively involved in research to advance the care of his patients. He has received multiple awards for his research on IVF outcomes, hormone levels in IVF and in-vitro studies on advanced imaging techniques. He has presented his research...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

2009
A Einstein Col Med Yeshiva Univ

• Hebrew

Dr. Kulak accepts

Dr. Kulak accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Uterine Fibroids

Genesis Fertility & Reproductive Medicine

• Sat: 6:30am - 12:00pm
    • Sun: 6:30am - 12:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kulak treats patients.

54% Patient experience rating, 15% lower than the national average