Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. David Kreiner, MD
As cofounder of Long Island IVF, Dr. Kreiner performed the first successful IVF pregnancies in the region. In addition to pioneering IVF, microIVF and single embryo transfer, Dr. Kreiner has incorporated Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture into his practice. His holistic approach to fertility, his accessibility by communicating with his patients through email and his caring personality are appreciated by his patients who take advantage of his services.

8 Corporate Center Dr Ste 101

• MVP Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Kreiner

I treat patients as I would want for my own family members.  I am attentive to their needs and wishes.  I try to educated them as well as consider their perspective when they verbalize concerns.  I utilize email, website, video and personal contact in my efforts to achieve sufficient communication with my patients.

Dr. Kreiner's Experience

Dr. Kreiner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Kreiner does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY At Stony Brook
  • E Va Med School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Ny College Of Health Professions
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Kreiner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kreiner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kreiner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kreiner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kreiner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kreiner to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Kreiner Says:

Thank you for your feedback.  I appreciate all you can share.

Dr. Kreiner's Performance
My husband and I dealt with infertility for 4+ years and with the help of Dr. Kreiner and his staff we are now expecting twins and we could not be more excited! I have been to MANY doctors in addition to working for doctors and his wait times are the shortest I have ever experienced. He also personally answered severals emails with questions I had along the way. The entire staff is very knowledgable an everyone really tries to help make the experience as pleasant as possible!
in Babylon |
Dr. Kreiner and his staff were so caring, compassionate & thoughtful. They always made me feel comfortable and kept me positive from the beginning to the end. Because of them the emptiness i have felt has been filled & could not be more thankful. I would recommend them over and over!
Massapequa, NY |
We were very pleased with Dr. Kreiner and the staff at LI IVF. Thanks to him, we now have our special rainbow baby. Would definitely recommend the practice.
in Ulaanbaatar, MGL |
3 years ago I had one round of IVF after some complications and now my beautiful baby girl is almost 3 years old!!! So I decided to go back last year for another round of IVF and only after one cycle I got pregnant again and just found out that it's a girl again! :) I highly recommend Dr. Kreiner and Long Island IVF, everyone is so kind and helpful and Dr. Kreiner is the best. I'm so very grateful for everything and can't say thank you enough!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Kreiner at Long Island IVF is the best. We had a very great experience with him and his staff as well. The nurses were so nice, helpful and made our difficult journey feel so comfortable. Everybody here has very good knowledge and always there for you. We are very excited and now pregnant with our first child due in JUNE 2017. All thanks to Dr. Kreiner and his staff.
Massapequa, NY |
We had an amazing experience. We got 2 beautiful children from Dr Kreiner. I would recommend him to anyone in need.
Massapequa, NY |
I'd recommend anyone to see Dr. Kreiner for fertility treatment. He is a professional and I complete trusted him during the whole IVF process. And it worked. I'm pregnant!
in Bayshore, NY |
Dr Kreiner is a kind and knowledgeable doctor who understands the ins and outs of infertility really well. He takes the time to explain what is going on and is never stressed about talking things through. His attention to detail means that you are in the best hands.
East Meadow, NY |
Dr. Kreiner has ZERO bed side manner and ZERO compassion. I was wondering if he might be part robot? This is not the kind of doctor you need to see whilst facing infertility. Every time we sat down for a consult it was as if we first met. He seemed confused. Thank the gods for the wonderful nurses at LIIVF they kept me going!
Syosset, NY |
Amazing doctor and a kind person. He stood by our family through hard times and never gave up on us. Due to his medical care, we have a family. He always made us feel like a top priority and was very thoughtful in working through our options. I couldn't recommend him more.
Bellmore, NY |
The absolute WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bed side manner awful- just doesn't care. Wants ur money. 3 failed IVF cycles and 10 failed iuis... Then I switched to another clinics and got it right on the first time!! Mom of three soon. He suckkkkks
Oceanside, NY |
Dr. Kreiner and staff have all been so kind to my husband and I during our journey to parenthood. Their compassion, empathy and hugs got us through many visits. Dr. Kreiner is such an amazing doctor. He was always very responsive to my emails. Trying to conceive was a journey and we were glad to have such amazing people help us. Dr. Kreiner also recommended acupuncture which I believe was helpful. If IVF is needed when we try for baby #2, we'll be back to see Dr. Kreiner!
His knowledge and experience with IVF helped make the most informed decision for a our family. We are ever so thankful for his support and helping us grow our family...
We had a great experience with dr. Kreiner and his staff at Long Island IVF. We had seen another doctor before and the experience does not even compare. With dr. Kreiner, we always felt informed and more like a person than a number. Even though the practice was extremely busy, we never felt rushed or had to wait very long. We are so grateful for dr. Kreiner and LI IVF.
Have you seen Dr. David Kreiner, MD?
Are you Dr. Kreiner?