Dr. David Krebs, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Envision Eye Care, PLLC 5310 Hampton Pl Ste 2 Saginaw, MI 48604 Get Directions
Dr. David Krebs, MD
Dr. David Krebs, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Saginaw, MI. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Krebs is affiliated with Saint Mary's of Michigan, Hills and Dales General Hospital and Covenant HealthCare - Harrison.

Dr. Krebs' Care Philosophy

I am a total patient advocate, who believes that the patient deserves the finest in care and thorough and complete explanations regarding their health and well being. The office staff prides itself on being friendly and warm, while being thorough and complete throughout the entire exam process.

Dr. Krebs' Experience

See how Dr. Krebs' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Krebs

Dr. Krebs accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Krebs is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Krebs has admitting privileges.

Dr. Krebs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krebs to family and friends
Dr. Krebs' Performance
Cass City, MI |
LoVe Dr Krebs and his staff but a 2-3 hour wait time is rediculous! It was not just one time, it is every time! Dr. Krebs get it together and schedule correctly. Our time is valuable too, we have schedule to keep and commitments also.
Thank you for response. We are trying to find a way to alleviate the wait time in the Cass City office and absolutely agree that your time IS valuable. As I said, we will keep working on adjusting the schedule so that this doesn't continue to happen. Thank you for your support over the years. We hope we can solve this issue soon
in Sandusky, MI |
I had cataracts both eyes ,dr Krebs has given me 20/20sion following surgery!
in Saginaw, MI |
I had Lasik here. The entire process was excellent. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and the facility is clean and modern. The location is convenient as well.
in Saginaw, MI |
Dr. Krebs did an excellent job with my two cataract operations. I am high rist, and he was extremely careful and skilled.
in saginaw |
Dr Krebs truly cares about each and every person he comes in contact with. I have heard it from several mutual clients that we share. His desire to provide top notch care and solutions to fit each individuals needs is uncomparable. I recieved lasik from him in the fall of 2016 it has truly changed my life. I am a hairdresser by trade and have tolerated contacts and glasses all my life and thanks to him I don't have to be burdened by them any longer. I will forever be grateful to him.
in Saginaw, MI |
excellent care Dr. krebs did my cataract surgery and i am eternally grateful Dr Krebs was very informative about the procedure every step of the way excellent staff as well I've had more discomfort from a mosquito bite than this surgery !!!!!!!!!!!
Saginaw, MI |
Dr. Krebs and his staff alike were very welcoming and professional. Dr. Krebs not only spoke to my immediate ailment regarding my eyes, but also offered further information to alert me on what to look out for should my problem become more promenient in the future. This was my first time seeking services and feel assured I will be coming back next year for a followup.
in Midland, MI |
I would highly recommend Dr. Krebs to anyone out there considering lasik surgery!!! Ive wanted to get lasik for a long time, but the idea of going into surgery always made me anxious. Dr. Krebs & his staff made sure all my questions were answered & I understood the procedure thoroughly before the big day. Dr was even kind enough to talk me through the surgery, letting me know what would happen next & that I was doing great, which helped a lot! & my vision is crystal clear!!! Thank u Dr. Krebs!!!
Freeland, MI |
I did not have to wait long for my appointment. Dr Krebs is caring and kind. Office staff is friendly and helpful.
in Saginaw, MI |
I never thought I was able too have LASIK. Dr Krebs assured me that I was a good candidate. With some of my issues he said he would consult his laser company. They came back with five different options. He was confident enough that It could be done. I put my faith in him and it was a success. I would highly recommend Dr Krebs to anyone.
in Flint MI |
Dr Krebs truly cares about his patients and improving quality of life. He is trustworthy, honest, and genuinely loves what he does. He is never pushy and have never tried to force any surgeries on me, and I've been to other larger groups in Saginaw where this is not the case. His staff is very caring and kind, and I would feel comfortable recommending anyone to Dr Krebs. Thank you for helping me see more clearly!
in Saginaw, MI |
My experiences have always been great. He's extremely knowledgeable in his profession and definitely recommended. Very friendly office staff.
in Saginaw, MI |
Dr. Krebs truly cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond making sure his patients are taken care of. Dr. Krebs took time out of his evening to call me to see how I was doing. While in the office he always makes sure my questions are answered to my satisfaction.
in Millington, MI |
My wife and I had an appointment at a large Optical clinic where we were seen by Dr Krebs. I am not easily impressed in the medical field, however my wife and I decided we would definitely ask for him for our yearly exam. They had parted ways by the following year and my wife searched the internet, since the clinic would not tell us where he went. We have been seeing him ever since. He is professional, courteous, quiet spoken, clear and precise in his explanations, in laymen terms.
in Saginaw, MI |
I had laser eye surgery with Dr. Krebs 16 years ago. I no longer wear thick glasses or contact lenses. I am thrilled with the results & would highly recommend him to anyone considering LASIK.
in Bay city Michigan |
Dr. Krebs is very Outstanding! I've recommended him to several people I know that are suffering from visions problems! He never fails to completely make sure I understand my progress in both of my cornea transplants! I recommend him to everybody! Him and his staff are just exquisite!
Bay City, MI |
After researching ophthalmologists, I saw the reviews and thought I would schedule an appointment. Unfortunately, I was not happy with this doctor visit. Waiting time was 2 hours before I even saw the doctor and when I did meet him, I felt the appointment was rushed and uninformative. Would not return and will be looking for a new doctor for my next eye exam.
I am sorry you didn't have an optimal experience during your visit with Dr. Krebs and Envision Eye Care. As a new patient we suggest allowing a minumum of 1 1/2 hours for the initial exam as there is much to learn about your vision, general health, and your expectations. Also, the nature of an ophthalmic exam is different, as we must allow additional time for dilation for a thorough examination of your eyes. We are a caring and friendly group and would love an opportunity to change your mind.
Have you seen Dr. David Krebs, MD?

Compare Dr. Krebs

Dr. Krebs' Care Philosophy

Dr. Krebs' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Krebs has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Krebs' Board Certifications

• Corneal Scar
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Retinal Migraine
  • Retinal Neovascularization
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinoblastoma
  • Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
  • Reye's Syndrome

Completed in 1997

Hamilton College

Graduated in 1986

• German

Dr. Krebs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krebs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology
  • Anterior Segment Ophthalmology
  • Anterior Segment Surgery
  • Cataract Surgery
  • Cornea & External Diseases
  • Cornea & Refractive Surgery
  • Ophthalmic Surgery

• Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (ALK)
  • Anterior Vitrectomy
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Eye Laceration
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery