Dr. David Kouba, MD

Dr. David Kouba, MD

Dermatology  ·

Dr. David Kouba, MD is a dermatologist in Toledo, OH and has been practicing for 11 years. He specializes in dermatology.Read his story

4235 Secor Rd Bldg 2

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CareSource
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Kouba

See how frequently Dr. Kouba performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Adjacent Tissue Transfer
Excision of Skin Lesion
Mohs Surgery

Dr. Kouba's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Kouba's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kouba "I love being a Dermatologist. It is exhilarating. Being able to diagnose conditions through visual pattern recognition and performing highly complex facial plastic surgery is fantastic! Since my first Dermatology lecture in medical school, I knew how I wanted to spend my career and I am so happy that I am living that dream. I bring this passion into everything I do in my practice, from performing comprehensive skin surveys for cancer to treating dermatitis and acne to performing the highly complex Mohs Micrographic Surgery and the facial plastic reconstruction. My office staff and I realize that going to the doctor can be a frightening and intimidating experience. We want to make you feel at ease and comfortable with our care. I treat my patients the way I would treat my family. This philosophy has guided me as a Dermatologist and Mohs surgeon for the past decade and I will continue to do so for the remainder of my career."

This content was provided by Dr. Kouba "Very simple. My patients are family.  I will treat you the same way I would treat my mother, father, sister or brother.  We will give you all of the information you need to make informed decisions about your healthcare and then we will support you through the process."

• Dermatology

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Haverford College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Greater Baltimore Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Johns Hopkins
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Mohs Micrographic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Kouba has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kouba does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kouba and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Kouba's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kouba to family and friends

Dr. Kouba's Performance

Dr. Kouba Says:

Thank you for placing your confidence in our office.  We always strive to deliver the best possible Dermatologic care. If we can do anything to improve your next visit, please let us know.

Dr. Kouba and his staff are absolutely incredible. He is so caring and compassionate. He has gone above and beyond. 5 stars are enough. I recommend Dr. Kouba and his group to anyone with dermatological needs!
friendly, knowledgeable and caring
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have had good experiences working with Dr Kouba. I have a lot of confidence and trust in him and he has never let me down. A very good doctor at what he does.
Are you Dr. Kouba?