Neurosurgery  |
Dr. David Kosmoski, MD
Dr. David Kosmoski, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Grapevine, TX. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Kosmoski is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club.

1631 Lancaster Dr Ste 240

Grapevine, TX 76051

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mutual of Omaha
  • Simplifi

Learn about Dr. Kosmoski

See how frequently Dr. Kosmoski performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Herniated Disc
Intervertebral Disc Disease

Dr. Kosmoski's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurosurgery

• Neurosurgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Neurological Surgery*

• Aneurysm
  • Ankylosing Vertebral Hyperostosis
  • Brain Aneurysm
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

• Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty

• Ut Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Ut Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Kosmoski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kosmoski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kosmoski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kosmoski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kosmoski to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Kosmoski's Performance
Keller, TX |
On the first visit when I started to ask a question he said,”If your not a neurosureon stop right there!” and he fails to return phone calls. He doesn’t read the radiologist’s reports because “they just look at pictures!” I started having problems and his receptionist diagnosed me over the phone because he wasn’t in his office. I had two X-rays less than a month apart and there was a definite difference in the plate he put because he said the plate was fine it took him 8 days to read MRI.
in Southlake |
I aggravated my back during vacation and began experiencing weakness/numbness in foot day before returning home. Called Dr. Kos office next morning after getting back. They had me scheduled for MRI and appt at 10:30AM. I had severely ruptured disk, and Dr Kos had me go directly to hospital that afternoon for surgery next morning. Was home a few hours after surgery. Only needed pain meds for a couple days. 2.5 weeks post op now and feeling great, though still following strict recovery directions.
in Keller, TX |
I was in such neck, shoulder and next pain and my family doctor said he was an awesome neurosurgeon. I really liked him personal and he assured me my spinal stenosis in the neck could be fixed. He did an awesome job in fixing my neck. It has been two months and I am pain free. Thanks to Dr Kosmoski
in Fort Worth |
I would (and have) recommend Dr. Kosmoski to anyone and everyone! I was given his name by a friend as I was very unhappy with the surgeon that my family doctor sent me to. With that office I felt like more of a number than a person. I felt completely comforted and welcomed by Dr. Kosmoski's staff from the first phone call. I was scheduled to see Dr. Kosmoski within a couple of days and had surgery right away. I went home the same day and have been pain free since! Many thanks to Dr. Kosmoski!
Dr. Kosmoski and his staff were excellent. In addition to being flexible with my crazy schedule, each one of them was kind and thorough. They respected my wishes and made sure I understood every option for my care. I never felt rushed and Dr. Kosmoski made a point to stay with me until I did not have any other questions. I moved quite far from their new location, but I would go back to Dr. Kosmoski in the future if I needed additional care and would recommend him to anyone.
in Keller, TX |
Dr. K is awesome! He operated on my back 6 months ago and saved my way of life. He was thorough and invested time in answering all questions and concerns I had. He diligently explained my injury and the procedure and was empathetic, caring and attentive during the whole process. I'm thankful that I'm pain free and working back towards life as usual.
in Grapevine, TX |
Dr. Kosmoski and his staff are quite simply THE BEST! Dr. Kosmoski performed carpel tunnel surgery on my left hand in September 2016. My discomfort had gotten so intense that I was unable to sleep more than just a few hour a night on and off. My daily activities had become quite a challenge. My procedure was uneventful and due to the excellent care of Dr. Kosmoski, my healing was exceptionally easy. I highly recommend Dr. Kosmoski is you need a neurological surgeon.
in Hurst, TX |
Dr. Kosmoski is by far one of the best neurosugeons in north Texas. He has operated on my spine three different times. Twice on my neck and once on my lower back. These operations were very successful and have left me pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Kosmoski to anyone requiring these type surgeries. He's the best of the best in the field of neurosurgery. Nick Stath
in Southlake, TX |
Dr. Kos was recommended by my primary, Dr. Dhingra. I had already seen a doctor that was going to do a much more invasive back surgery. Dr. Kos was my second opinion and I am thankful I went with him!! If you are not good at following post op instructions, then don't see Dr. Kos. He made it very clear to me that how I approached the healing process would determine the success of the surgery. FOLLOW POST OP INSTRUCTIONS!! With Dr. Kos, you are in very capable hands!!
Have you seen Dr. David Kosmoski, MD?
Are you Dr. Kosmoski?

Visit Dr. Kosmoski

Dr. Kosmoski accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
    Blue Choice
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA