Dr. David Kosmoski, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

Grapevine Neurosurgery 1631 Lancaster Dr Ste 240 Grapevine, TX 76051 Get Directions
Dr. David Kosmoski, MD

Dr. David Kosmoski, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Grapevine, TX. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Kosmoski is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club.

Dr. Kosmoski's Experience

See how Dr. Kosmoski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kosmoski

Dr. Kosmoski accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Kosmoski is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kosmoski has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kosmoski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kosmoski to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Kosmoski's Performance
in Fort Worth |
I would (and have) recommend Dr. Kosmoski to anyone and everyone! I was given his name by a friend as I was very unhappy with the surgeon that my family doctor sent me to. With that office I felt like more of a number than a person. I felt completely comforted and welcomed by Dr. Kosmoski's staff from the first phone call. I was scheduled to see Dr. Kosmoski within a couple of days and had surgery right away. I went home the same day and have been pain free since! Many thanks to Dr. Kosmoski!
Dr. Kosmoski and his staff were excellent. In addition to being flexible with my crazy schedule, each one of them was kind and thorough. They respected my wishes and made sure I understood every option for my care. I never felt rushed and Dr. Kosmoski made a point to stay with me until I did not have any other questions. I moved quite far from their new location, but I would go back to Dr. Kosmoski in the future if I needed additional care and would recommend him to anyone.
in Keller, TX |
Dr. K is awesome! He operated on my back 6 months ago and saved my way of life. He was thorough and invested time in answering all questions and concerns I had. He diligently explained my injury and the procedure and was empathetic, caring and attentive during the whole process. I'm thankful that I'm pain free and working back towards life as usual.
in Grapevine, TX |
Dr. Kosmoski and his staff are quite simply THE BEST! Dr. Kosmoski performed carpel tunnel surgery on my left hand in September 2016. My discomfort had gotten so intense that I was unable to sleep more than just a few hour a night on and off. My daily activities had become quite a challenge. My procedure was uneventful and due to the excellent care of Dr. Kosmoski, my healing was exceptionally easy. I highly recommend Dr. Kosmoski is you need a neurological surgeon.
in Hurst, TX |
Dr. Kosmoski is by far one of the best neurosugeons in north Texas. He has operated on my spine three different times. Twice on my neck and once on my lower back. These operations were very successful and have left me pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Kosmoski to anyone requiring these type surgeries. He's the best of the best in the field of neurosurgery. Nick Stath
in Southlake, TX |
Dr. Kos was recommended by my primary, Dr. Dhingra. I had already seen a doctor that was going to do a much more invasive back surgery. Dr. Kos was my second opinion and I am thankful I went with him!! If you are not good at following post op instructions, then don't see Dr. Kos. He made it very clear to me that how I approached the healing process would determine the success of the surgery. FOLLOW POST OP INSTRUCTIONS!! With Dr. Kos, you are in very capable hands!!
Have you seen Dr. David Kosmoski, MD?
Are you Dr. Kosmoski?

Compare Dr. Kosmoski

Dr. Kosmoski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Kosmoski has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kosmoski's Board Certifications

• Neurosurgery

• Aneurysm
  • Brain Aneurysm
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Chiari's Deformity

Ut Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital

Completed in 1993

Texas A&M University

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Kosmoski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kosmoski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Degenerative Disc surgery
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty