Dr. David Kloth, MD

Sports Medicine ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Kloth

Connecticut Pain Care

2 Riverview Dr Lowr Level Danbury, CT 06810

Dr. David Kloth, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Danbury, CT and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from New York University School Of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in sports medicine, pain medicine anesthesiology, and more.

Dr. Kloth accepts

Dr. Kloth accepts the following insurance:

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
Principal Life
Oxford Liberty

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Disciplinary action in another state (3/27/2012)View details
No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Kloth treats your condition or procedure

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Pain Management
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Prolotherapy Injections
  • Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Stem Cell Therapy

Dr. Kloth always begin by listening to the patient's full history followed by a thorough exam focused on the injured body part. By carefully identifying the source of your discomfort, we are able to provide you with properly directed c...

• Sports Medicine

2.9

Dr. Kloth?
Dr. Kloth's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Kloth, MD
Dr Kloth from day 1 has made me comfortable and has explained exactly what he was going to do with the facet injections. After he finished, he asked if I had any questions. It felt great because he wanted me to have input into my pain management treatment plan. He is my back doctor, he is not my spouse, my mother, my best friend or my neighbor. Dr Kloth will tell me the facts, whether I want to hear the brutal truth or not, and I respect that. I signed a pain management contract, and with that there are certain guidelines that he and I must abide by. Pain is not about medication. For me it’s about quality of life, procedures, healthy lifestyle, positive thinking, exercise etc etc etc. I know I will be waiting past my appointment time, and I accept that, Dr. Kloth answers all questions and has never rushed me out of the office, I guess it is because we have mutual respect, open dialogue and I follow all the guidelines and take getting pain relief seriously.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kloth, MD?
The M.A.'s used to be excellent and caring. They would return calls on a timely basis, etc. They are now disappointing at best. Never return calls, cold personalities - overall sense that they don't care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kloth, MD?
Doctor Kloth Screams at Patients What a disgusting display of professionalism I experienced. I suffer from chronic back pain and have had several surgeries. I was referred to Dr. Kloth for his expertise on a procedure I needed. On my third visit to the office, I expressed several concerns about my pain, and the lack of follow up by the office and delay in getting the approvals from my insurance provider. My family was with me, which included two small children. Dr. Kloth was agitated when he e
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kloth, MD?
Very nasty and rude. He screamed at my husband & myself in front of her two kids. My daughter was horrified that a doctor behaved in such a way. All my husband asked was “ in the mean time what did i do for the pain”? He went off like a rocket yelling and scream. Is staff never sent in papers for the insurance company nor did his nurse get back to us for a week ago. I don’t know what his problem is but he is certainly a nasty man
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kloth, MD?
Very experienced and a broad understanding out of how multiple bond system work together. I have an Organic Brain Injury, comorbid with secondary adrenal insufficiency, and hypogonadism. Dr. Kloth's multi-disciplinary background mades an ideal advocate for complex medical and his directness, which I found refreshing rather than rude allows him to present differential diagnosis and works with you to find the optimal solution. He knows what works and what doesn't and that comes with experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kloth, MD?
Dr Kloth is awesome don’t believe any of the neg reviews maybe disgruntled pain management patients who don’t want to hear the the truth who knows I found not only Th e staff awesome but Dr Kloth awesome listens and cares of the outcome . I will be forever grateful that I did not go by reviews Gail L
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kloth, MD?
I was a patient of Dr kloth several years ago. He was the best Dr treating me. He was patient and I felt comfortable with him. I could barely walk was in horrible pain had to have several injections and finally needed surgery. My orthopedic surgeon sent me to him for another injection and Dr kloth informed me that it would cause a spinal migraine that I had enough injections and needed surgery asap. He and his staff called and got me in with a neurosurgeon that day. The Neuro surgeon agreed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kloth, MD?
Dr. Kloth has been the only Dr. who could give me relief from my lower back pain with a method called an epidural injection. I've had countless doctors and this same procedure with no results. He's good and he knows it. With that said he tends to be very cocky. He treats his staff with much disrespect. I have been a very compliant patient who recently had a false- positive urine screen. I was immediately removed from my pain med. It showed fine at the lab at $150 I received no apologies Rude!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kloth, MD?
I have 5 herniated disks, rheumatoid and osteoarthrits, and fibromyalgia. Dr. Kloth has treated me for the last seven years, off and on as needed, done various procedures, and almost totally eliminated my pain. He has the most modern equipment, is up to date on the latest procedures, and is able to diagnose and treat my pain quickly and accurately. I live an hour away but would never go to another doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kloth, MD?
Dr. Kloth examined my multiple issues both separately and together to get to the bottom of my pains. He was very thorough with his examination. He used multiple diagnostic tools and answered all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kloth, MD?
I've had low back pain for years that continues to get worse as I get older. I'm trying to avoid surgery and have had countless lumber epidurals by many doctors to help ease the pain during a flare. I honestly have to say Dr. Kloth has been the only doctor that I have gotten results from with this procedure. After the first one I was so amazed by his accuracy and ability to get such relief. A+ every time right on target =Relief for me. Bottom line-He's good at his job and that's all that counts
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kloth, MD?
I had never met Dr Kloth until my neurosurgeon scheduled an appointment with him to perform an epidural to alleviate the severe sciatica I was having. I was able to get in right away and he and his staff took their time and explained everything that would happen. The procedure went well and was quick; unfortunately the pain was not affected, but that was not because he did anything wrong; my herniated disk needed removal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kloth, MD?
We have only seen him two times but both times have been great. He is very informative and takes his time and listens. He is very down to earth and even quite funny. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kloth, MD?
HORRIBLE DOCTOR. HE NEVER TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS. OFFICE WAIT IS ALWAYS OVER 4 HOURS.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kloth, MD?
Great doctor best I have seen I have been dealing with issues for 3 years now and he is the only one who has seemed to help
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kloth, MD?
He is the best!!!! I wouldn't go to any other Dr. I stated with him years ago and could bearly walk. With everything he does I now own 2 bakery and restaurants. Could not have done that with out him!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kloth, MD?
He is a horrible doctor with disgusting bed side manner i would not send someone i hate to him !!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kloth, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kloth?

Connecticut Pain Care

• Sat: closed
    • Mon: closed
    • Wed: closed
    • Thu: closed
    • Fri: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kloth treats patients.

Danbury Hospital