Dr. David Klein, MD

Pediatric Medicine ·  Male

Dr. Klein

Atlanta Psychiatric Clinic

5775 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste C200 Atlanta, GA 30342

Dr. David Klein, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA. He specializes in pediatric medicine and family medicine.

Dr. Klein accepts

Dr. Klein accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Choice HMO
Blue Choice Option POS
Blue Open Access POS
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Klein treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Klein's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)

Dr. Klein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Klein

1.9

Dr. Klein?
Dr. Klein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Klein, MD
Dr. Klein should have his license revoked. He is not only judgemental, but also extremely inappropriate, telling me my problems were my fault and I was overreacting. He even got mad and me and literally made fun of me because I left a message at his office without divulging confidential information because the message did not specifically say it was confidential so I didn’t want to risk it. He claims that I was being paranoid and stupid. DO NOT GO TO HIM.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Klein, MD?
Do not beieve the high star reviews. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if those were fake/astro turfing. Seeing this man was one of the worse experiences with any person I've had in my life. He will condescend, insult, and offend you all at a time when you are at your most vulnerable. I honestly left his office feeling worse than when I had come. Every word out of his mouth was either insulting, argumentative, invalidating, or condescending. Please save yourself 300 dollars and DO NOT go to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Klein, MD?
I have been going to see Dr. Klein for over a year and he's fine. The practice is a little weird and I'm fairly certain that they up-code and do funny business with reimbursements but it's really the same everywhere so I chose to look the other way. Scheduling here is super easy (ZocDoc) which is why I go here. The wait time is very reasonable. I was late once and they weren't total douches about it, which is rare and nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Klein, MD?
Dr.Klein was my first experience with a psychiatrist and he made me never want to see a psychiatrist again. He made me beyond uncomfortable, he spoke to me in a demeaning tone, and he even made me cry at one point after basically telling me that my anxiety and concerns are pointless. His bedside manner is terrible and he completely lacks any form of genuity. I don't usually write reviews for anything, but I want to warn people before they experience what I did. I do not recommend Dr.klein AT ALL
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Klein, MD?
Devoid of empathy and doesn't seem to comprehend English or has very little short term memory. Contradicted himself and told me I should go live in a homeless shelter. I wouldn't let him cat sit much less poke around in my brain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Klein, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Klein?

• Pediatric Medicine