Bariatric Surgery  |
Dr. David Kim, MD
Dr. David Kim, MD is a bariatric surgery doctor who practices in Colleyville, TX. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club.

5204 Colleyville Blvd

Colleyville, TX 76034

Learn about Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim's Experience

Dr. Kim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Bariatric Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Overweight

• Adjustable Gastric Banding
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Duodenal Switch

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Case Western Reserve University School Of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Kim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Kim's Performance
in The Colony, TX |
My experience with Dr Kim's office has been exceptional. Everyone has been very helpful and nice. They were able to get everything taken care of insurance so I could get surgery before the end of the year. I met Dr Kim many years ago when the Lap band was first out. He was very informative and made sure I understood the complications and what I should expect. I didn't get the surgery but fast forward to 2016 and I knew when I was ready for surgery I was going back to Dr Kim's office.
New Mexico |
I live in New Mexico and was sleeved in Texas in the summer of 2012 and lost a total of 65 pounds. After about 18 months the initial restriction that I once had was gone and I could eat large amounts of food again. I've gained back all of the weight. I contacted Dr. Kim's office about a revison to the duodenal switch but I was curtly informed that he doesn't perform revison procedures on out of town clients. I wish he would've told me that years ago when he had no problem taking my $12,000.
Garland, TX |
I am following the surgeon that did my surgery, but this office all it wants is to put people down and take customers money. They will NOT help you financially or make you feel ease on loosing weight. I will never recommend this office.
We appreciate the candid feedback. We strive to provide superior care and an unrivaled patient experience. We are disappointed to hear that there was any dissatisfaction with results. It is never our intention to come across as unsupportive at any stage of treatment. That being said, if there are any questions or concerns, we ask patients to reach out to us as soon as possible so that we may address them promptly. We are here to help, and send out our best wishes to all!.
in Colleyville, TX |
Been an amazing experience overall. Absolutely no complaints.
in Colleyville, TX |
a positive experience every time i visit. solid support,.
in Colleyville, TX |
The clinical staff has been amazing the whole time.
in Colleyville, TX |
Whenever I have any questions your staff always and are willing to assist.
in Colleyville, TX |
The staff is always very friendly, punctual, and encouraging. I have always felt welcomed and cared for.
in Colleyville, TX |
I was so happy after my consultation with Dr Kim because I felt like he truly understood me!
in Colleyville, TX |
very professional, welcoming, and never judgemental.
in Euless, TX |
Dr. Holden is very professional, friendly, and personable! I recently started seeing her, and am currently doing the process to get the gastric sleeve. I feel very confident in her as a surgeon. Her staff is also wonderful!
in Colleyville, TX |
All the staff is extremely friendly and very encouraging in the process. One of the best medical offices Ive ever been to.
in Houston, TX |
very professional, understands what the patiens are going through. provide a lot of information.
Keller, TX |
Gastric bypass, 3+yrs post-op, exact same weight as before surgery. First met on day of surgery (other staff handled all else) for less than 1 min. Afterwards, nurse told me he switched my surgery to sleeve. At my shock, she said she was mistaken. Lost 5 lbs, regained within 3 mos. Remedy was just drink shakes, for life. 1 year later hospitalized for twisted intestines, saw different surgeon who was so concerned that a BYPASS patient didn't lose weight that he doubted the surgery even occurred.
Wonderful.
in Bedford, TX |
Dr. Kim performed a gastric sleeve surgery on me. He was very professional and reassuring. I was amazed by the fact that I had no post-operative pain. I did not need the pain medications prescribed. My only regret is that since becoming a medicare participant any subsequent visit will be 100% out of pocket. I don't expect to need a revision, however.
in Colleyville, TX |
They have all been wonderful. The staff at the office and surgery center are just great! LOVE the support system!
in Colleyville, TX |
Thankful does not begin to say enough. My only regret is that I did not do this 20 years ago.
in Colleyville, TX |
very friendly. always adding lots of information.
Dallas, TX |
Once complications arose I could not get an appointment with him. Lapband failure
in Colleyville, TX |
amazing doctor very informative.
in Colleyville, TX |
excellent doctor and gave great advise and delivered on what promised. it changed my life
in Colleyville, TX |
Everyone is very professional and friendly.
in Colleyville, TX |
I have nothing but positive and wonderful things to say about Dr. K and his amazing staff.
in Colleyville, TX |
Great weight loss experts, feeling fantastic.
in Colleyville, TX |
Always courteous and professional.
in Houston, TX |
Nives has been wonderful!
Have you seen Dr. David Kim, MD?

Visit Dr. Kim