Dr. David Kiken, MD

Dr. David Kiken, MD

Dermatology  |
Male
Dr. David Kiken, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Florham Park, NJ. He has been practicing for 14 years.

205 Ridgedale Ave Ste 4

Florham Park, NJ 07932

• EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Kiken

See how frequently Dr. Kiken performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Warts
Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage
Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Dr. Kiken's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Destruction of Penile Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• New York Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Lenox Hill Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • U C S D Medical Center-Hillcrest
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Kiken has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kiken does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kiken and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kiken's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kiken to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Kiken's Performance
    GOOD
in Morristown |
Thorough Dr. Compared to other dermatologists I have seen in the past Dr. Kiken spent more time with me, gave me the most complete exam and answered all of my questions. He also removed a few pre cancerous growths on my face at the first visit that have all healed well. I recommend this doctor.
in Morristown, NJ |
I saw Dr. Kiken for a routine skin exam. He discovered a skin cancer on my back and removed it. I am grateful to this excellent doctor. It's hard to find a dermatologist nowadays who spends time with you and gives you a thorough exam. The last 2 that I went to were more interested in selling me on doing botox and "fat zapping" procedures that I have no interest in. Dr. Kiken is totally the opposite. He took time and answered all of my questions and gave me the most thorough exam.
in Florham Park, NJ |
As a fellow MD I can say that Dr. Kiken is of the utmost level of professionalism and expertise. I am highly satisfied with the doctor, his staff, and the excellent care that I received.
in Florham Park, NJ |
Dr. and staff are both great. I would recommend this practice to anyone looking for a dermatologist.
in Denville NJ |
I would not recommend this guy at all. Please only let him do what your going there for. If your a new patient he makes you remove all your clothes. Then he finds things on your back (which you cant see at home unless you are looking in two mirrors) and says he wants to do biopsies. His quick draw magraw assistant already has the sign off papers filled out w your insurance info so you sign w/in 10 seconds. If you have any freckles, look out. Please tell him you'll get a second opinion first.
in Florham Park, NJ |
Dr. Kiken is a very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. He quickly took care of my skin issues and gave me a treatment plan that resolved everything. He has also cared for my mother and niece. And they had the same great results. He was able to quickly identify their issues and point them in the right direction for treatments. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a quality dermatologist! Also has a very friendly and accommodating staff
in Secaucus, NJ |
To describe my experience with Dr Kiken, I would like to borrow a phrase from Seinfeld- “ Pimple Popper –MD”. Surprisingly I did not have a bad experience with the ladies at the front. May be it was a slow day- the waiting room was empty. This doctor is only interested in getting your money. He completely dismissed my primary problem and asked if he could drain some cyst, I wasn’t even visiting for. By the way this drain would have qualified as an “Office Procedure” and would have costed me big
Mendham, NJ |
Compassionate caring doctor. Has done a great job with my daughters skin issues.
in Whitehouse Station, NJ |
I found Dr. Kiken to be knowledgeable, compassionate, upbeat, and comforting. He did a procedure on my scalp, and I could not be more pleased. I recommend him highly.
in NJ |
Spent a good deal of time with me, I did not feel rushed like I usually do when visiting a dermatologist. Was very friendly and accommodating and based on the visit I would highly recommend him.
New York, NY |
misdiagnosed my condition completely, not even close. More interested in my money than my cure. Reception staff was unprofessional.
Have you seen Dr. David Kiken, MD?
Are you Dr. Kiken?