Dr. David Kieff, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 55

Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. David Kieff, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Wellesley, MA and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Kieff has extensive experience in Otologic Conditions & Procedures and Upper Respiratory Conditions. He graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1992. He is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. David Kieff, MD

David Kieff, MD Newton-Wellesley Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery

65 Walnut St Ste 320 Wellesley, MA 02481

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Practices at Highly Recommended Hospital
    Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Frequently Treated by Dr. Kieff

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Kieff treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Kieff treats other conditions, please contact the office at .

Otologic Conditions & Procedures

Otolgic care is s subspecialty of otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat) that focuses on symptoms and conditions of the ear, including hearing loss, tinnitus, dizziness and infections.Compare with other Otologic Conditions & Procedures specialists.

Dr. Kieff is experienced in the area of Otologic Conditions & Procedures. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 20 conditions and procedures

Normal
High
Very High

Upper Respiratory Conditions

Upper respiratory specialists diagnose and treat conditions such as infections, sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, and whooping cough (pertussis) that affect the upper part of the respiratory system, including the nasal passages, larynx, and lungs.Compare with other Upper Respiratory Conditions specialists.

Dr. Kieff is experienced in the area of Upper Respiratory Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 23 conditions and procedures

• Deafness
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
  • Face Skin Lesions
  • Facial Fracture
  • Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES)
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngitis
  • Loss of Smell and-or Taste
  • Malignant Otitis Externa
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nasal Allergies
  • Tonsillitis
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule

Dr. Kieff accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Kieff has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Kieff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kieff

94.8051948051948%

Dr. Kieff

I found Dr Kieff very competent and able....... but he made a big mistake in his communication with me. He referred me for an MRI of my brain and instructed his assistant to call me to let me know the results were in, and make sure I attended the follow up consult with him to discuss the results. (This was in addition the frequent text reminders) . Buy the tone of the conversation I could only surmise that the test results were 'significant'. I was sure the results were serious (otherwise why a special call) and was quite anxious (sleepless nights) for 5 days leading to the meeting. In fact there was found a benign cyst. I explained to Dr Kieff that what the assistant SHOULD have said after he reminded me of the appointment, that "THERE WAS NOTHING THAT I SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT". Dr Kieff was receptive to my feedback. I am writing this comment now because it was a serious lapse that caused me emotional distress that could have been easily avoided.
Mark Golden – Feb 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Dr. Kieff and his team were amazing. I saw him for a rhinoplasty. He not only made my nose feel better but made matched exactly how I wanted it to look. The front desk staff always put a smile on your face. I saw multiple doctors before deciding to move forward with Dr. Kieff and very happy with my decision. Very organized and happy to answer any questions you have. He did an incredible job and listen to exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend him a my whole family now sees him.
Jun 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Dr Kieff is a phenomenal ENT he took the time to explain every nuance of the procedure and recovery, he takes time with his patients and doesn’t do whirlwind appointments that are over before they begin. I was very happy with my results and would highly recommend Dr Kieff for ENT / facial surgery.
Sandra – Apr 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
I saw Dr. Kieff because I had a deviated septum. Needless to say, I'm breathing free and clear these days. Quick yet thorough, he won't waste your time and delivers quality care. Overall, I believe he is one of the most competent doctors I've had the pleasure of receiving care from.
Jan 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
I haven't seen Dr. Kieff in years because he is out of network. He took care of my sinus problems better than anyone. The best ENT ever and I frequently tell people to go see him. I may have to bite the cost of having a check up with him if I have any other issues.
Gina Boggs – Oct 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Dr. Kieff is an incredible doctor. In January 2016 I finally had septoplasty and turbinates reductions surgery performed by him. My only regret is that I should have done it much, much earlier – I had trouble breathing through the nose for as long as I could remember. It was a life-changing experience for me to be able to always breathe through my nose freely. Many patients experience deterioration after that type of surgery, and sometimes thing go all the way back to where they were. I have not experienced any changes since the surgery for more than four years – Dr. Kieff is widely regarded to have golden hands. He also has awesome staff, is very thorough in his examinations, and a pleasure to deal with overall. I could not be happier and would recommend him and his staff to anyone.
Boris Kovtunenko – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
So many good things to be said about Dr. Kieff and his staff. From the consultation to post op, Dr. Kieff and his team demonstrated professionalism, knowledge and expert care. Dr. Kieff performed a septoplasty and rhinoplasty along with turbinate reduction. The confidence I had in Dr. Kieff made surgery much less nerve racking. I am so happy with the results! I can breath better, no more drippy nose and the shape is just what I wanted, still me, but straightened out. He listened to what I wanted and provided his expertise for us to achieve the right results. I can't thank Dr. Kieff and his team enough. Absolutely recommend for anyone with ENT concerns or looking to for cosmetic surgery as he is certainly an expert in both!
Amazing experience - Highly recommend – Oct 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Have tried others before seeing Dr Kieff but now will not see anyone else. I’ve had sinus surgery and facial injectables. Before I knew better I used to see a “top doc” dermatologist for injectables but what a difference it is to have Dr Kieff do it. Every procedure feels like it’s his most important. What a gem to find! Can’t recommend highly enough. Staff is also caring and conscientious.
Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Dr. Kieff was on time. He was personable and thorough, explained things clearly. His office staff were particularly friendly and pleasant
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Fantastic experience. Great staff. Dr. Kieff addressed a serious sinus issue that I had in a thoughtful and clear manner. Highly recommend.
Stephen R. in MA, MA – Oct 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Dr. Kieff performed my septoplasty and rhinoplasty surgery in November of 2014. Then, this past month, I returned to him because of some very uncomfortable inner ear issues. Dr. Kieff is a quick thinking, intelligent, and caring doctor, and he makes sure to provide his patients with amazing availability for any follow up questions or concerns. In addition, his office staff is made up of some of the kindest people I've ever met! I felt so well taken care of at Dr. Kieff's office!
Alyssa Cohen in Newtonville, MA – Jul 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Dr. Kieff is an outstanding physician with broad medical knowledge. He was able to make a quick diagnosis about a chronic illness and recommended that I receive immediate treatment. In addition, his expertise in his own field is without peer. His manner is always professional, but kind and thoughtful, as well. A wonderful person on all counts.
Feb 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Kieff to anyone. Dr. Kieff is a top notch professional. He is warm, relaxed and lets you know what he's doing every step of the way. He guides the patient through the entire process (nose surgery) and makes it very easy to understand. My nose looks great - not a 'nose job' look at all.
Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Dr. Kieff has been an amazing doctor for me and my health needs. I had 2 deviated septum's and turbinate surgery July 2017 and it was the best decision I've made for my health. He took care walking me through steps to make sure surgery was the right course of action for me. Once it was determined I did need surgery, him and his team were so polite and kept me informed and worked with me through the process. I never felt overwhelmed or stressed. This was the best decision I made working with him
Sara Boutin – Jan 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
High! Dr. Kieff met all my expectations and more. Service was always timely, comprehensive, professional but sociable. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Wayland, MA – Jan 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Dr. Kieff and his staff are terrific! I highly recommend him.
Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Dr. Kieff is a phenomenal doctor that I highly recommend. He is the most attentitive, professional and thorough doctor that I have ever been to. Dr Keiff performed a tonsillectomy and subsequent septoplasty. He successful cured my recurrent tonsillitis, sore throats, and sinus issues! Additionally, his office staff is wonderful!
Westwood, MA – Dec 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Very friendly staff! Great doctor. Everything went as smooth as explained. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Nov 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
I have seen Dr. Kieff for more than a decade for recurring ear and sinus issues, including nasal polyps. He has been very constructive in developing a plan to mitigate symptoms. Additionally, he has provided flexibility in scheduling appointments.
Oct 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
I had long standing issues with nasal polyps and allergies. I have had surgeries in the past but I found the experience very uncomfortable. My experience with Dr. Kieff's surgery was nothing but pleasant. His methodical approach for prepping me up (with proper medication) before the procedure made surgery a breeze. I was actually driving the very next day of my surgery. Within a week, I was back to doing my normal activities. The symptoms are gone and I feel great.
Oct 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kieff?