Dr. David Kieff, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 54

Dr. Kieff

David Kieff, MD Newton-Wellesley Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery

65 Walnut St Ste 320 Wellesley, MA 02481

Dr. David Kieff, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Wellesley, MA and has over 29 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Kieff has more experience with Otologic Conditions & Procedures than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Harvard Medical School medical school in 1992. He is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kieff to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Frequently Treated by Dr. Kieff

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Kieff treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Kieff treats other conditions, please contact the office at (617) 997-2900.

Otologic Conditions & Procedures

Otolgic care is s subspecialty of otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat) that focuses on symptoms and conditions of the ear, including hearing loss, tinnitus, dizziness and infections.Compare with other Otologic Conditions & Procedures specialists.

Dr. Kieff treats at a

frequency compared to similar providers

Based on claims data for 20 conditions and procedures

• Acute Tonsillitis
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anosmia
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Face Skin Lesions
  • Facelift
  • Facial Fracture
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hair Removal
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Leukoplakia
  • Loss of Smell and-or Taste
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Malignant Otitis Externa
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Allergies
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Polyp
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Tonsillitis
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule

Dr. Kieff accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Kieff has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(617) 997-2900Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Kieff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kieff

Dr. Kieff?
  • Explained conditions well (68)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (68)
  • Appointment scheduling (67)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (3)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (3)
I saw Dr. Kieff because I had a deviated septum. Needless to say, I'm breathing free and clear these days. Quick yet thorough, he won't waste your time and delivers quality care. Overall, I believe he is one of the most competent doctors I've had the pleasure of receiving care from.
Jan 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
I haven't seen Dr. Kieff in years because he is out of network. He took care of my sinus problems better than anyone. The best ENT ever and I frequently tell people to go see him. I may have to bite the cost of having a check up with him if I have any other issues.
Gina Boggs – Oct 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Dr. Kieff is an incredible doctor. In January 2016 I finally had septoplasty and turbinates reductions surgery performed by him. My only regret is that I should have done it much, much earlier – I had trouble breathing through the nose for as long as I could remember. It was a life-changing experience for me to be able to always breathe through my nose freely. Many patients experience deterioration after that type of surgery, and sometimes thing go all the way back to where they were. I have not experienced any changes since the surgery for more than four years – Dr. Kieff is widely regarded to have golden hands. He also has awesome staff, is very thorough in his examinations, and a pleasure to deal with overall. I could not be happier and would recommend him and his staff to anyone.
Boris Kovtunenko – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
So many good things to be said about Dr. Kieff and his staff. From the consultation to post op, Dr. Kieff and his team demonstrated professionalism, knowledge and expert care. Dr. Kieff performed a septoplasty and rhinoplasty along with turbinate reduction. The confidence I had in Dr. Kieff made surgery much less nerve racking. I am so happy with the results! I can breath better, no more drippy nose and the shape is just what I wanted, still me, but straightened out. He listened to what I wanted and provided his expertise for us to achieve the right results. I can't thank Dr. Kieff and his team enough. Absolutely recommend for anyone with ENT concerns or looking to for cosmetic surgery as he is certainly an expert in both!
Amazing experience - Highly recommend – Oct 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Have tried others before seeing Dr Kieff but now will not see anyone else. I’ve had sinus surgery and facial injectables. Before I knew better I used to see a “top doc” dermatologist for injectables but what a difference it is to have Dr Kieff do it. Every procedure feels like it’s his most important. What a gem to find! Can’t recommend highly enough. Staff is also caring and conscientious.
Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Dr. Kieff was on time. He was personable and thorough, explained things clearly. His office staff were particularly friendly and pleasant
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Fantastic experience. Great staff. Dr. Kieff addressed a serious sinus issue that I had in a thoughtful and clear manner. Highly recommend.
Stephen R. in MA, MA – Oct 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Dr. Kieff performed my septoplasty and rhinoplasty surgery in November of 2014. Then, this past month, I returned to him because of some very uncomfortable inner ear issues. Dr. Kieff is a quick thinking, intelligent, and caring doctor, and he makes sure to provide his patients with amazing availability for any follow up questions or concerns. In addition, his office staff is made up of some of the kindest people I've ever met! I felt so well taken care of at Dr. Kieff's office!
Alyssa Cohen in Newtonville, MA – Jul 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Dr. Kieff is an outstanding physician with broad medical knowledge. He was able to make a quick diagnosis about a chronic illness and recommended that I receive immediate treatment. In addition, his expertise in his own field is without peer. His manner is always professional, but kind and thoughtful, as well. A wonderful person on all counts.
Feb 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Kieff to anyone. Dr. Kieff is a top notch professional. He is warm, relaxed and lets you know what he's doing every step of the way. He guides the patient through the entire process (nose surgery) and makes it very easy to understand. My nose looks great - not a 'nose job' look at all.
Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Dr. Kieff has been an amazing doctor for me and my health needs. I had 2 deviated septum's and turbinate surgery July 2017 and it was the best decision I've made for my health. He took care walking me through steps to make sure surgery was the right course of action for me. Once it was determined I did need surgery, him and his team were so polite and kept me informed and worked with me through the process. I never felt overwhelmed or stressed. This was the best decision I made working with him
Sara Boutin – Jan 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
High! Dr. Kieff met all my expectations and more. Service was always timely, comprehensive, professional but sociable. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Wayland, MA – Jan 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Dr. Kieff and his staff are terrific! I highly recommend him.
Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Dr. Kieff is a phenomenal doctor that I highly recommend. He is the most attentitive, professional and thorough doctor that I have ever been to. Dr Keiff performed a tonsillectomy and subsequent septoplasty. He successful cured my recurrent tonsillitis, sore throats, and sinus issues! Additionally, his office staff is wonderful!
Westwood, MA – Dec 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
Very friendly staff! Great doctor. Everything went as smooth as explained. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Nov 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
I have seen Dr. Kieff for more than a decade for recurring ear and sinus issues, including nasal polyps. He has been very constructive in developing a plan to mitigate symptoms. Additionally, he has provided flexibility in scheduling appointments.
Oct 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
I had long standing issues with nasal polyps and allergies. I have had surgeries in the past but I found the experience very uncomfortable. My experience with Dr. Kieff's surgery was nothing but pleasant. His methodical approach for prepping me up (with proper medication) before the procedure made surgery a breeze. I was actually driving the very next day of my surgery. Within a week, I was back to doing my normal activities. The symptoms are gone and I feel great.
Oct 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
I was having really bad nasal congestion and sinus pressure. My allergy testing and management helped some, but I remained symptomatic. As a medical interpreter, I had the opportunity to see several different ENT doctors. Fortunately, I settled with Dr. Kieff. I am so happy I did. My experience was not just great from a surgical standpoint, but I also found him and his staff very kind and comforting. I was never rushed. As a person who is prone to feel anxious, I really appreciated this.
Sep 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
I had nasal blockage that was not getting better with allergy management or medication. It was affecting my sleep too. Dr. Kieff and his team were very helpful in my treatment. I felt as if they taught me a lot about why I was congested. Ultimately I underwent nasal surgery and feel much better. I am sleeping better too.
Sep 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Kieff after having issues with my ears ringing and being blocked all the time. During the first visit I was diagnosed with a deviated septum, enlarged turbinates and enlarged adenoids. The options for treatment were clearly explained to me and making the decision to have have surgery to correct both was easy. Throughout the whole process everything was explained fully and accurately so I knew what to expect at each stage of treatment.
Sep 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kieff, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kieff?

Our practice is committed to delivering comprehensive, patient-centered evaluation and treatment for all ENT and Facial Plastic Surgical and Reconstructive...Read more

Dr. David Kieff, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Wellesley Hills, MA. He has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Kieff is affiliated...Read more

• Ear, Nose, and Throat