Dr. David Kieff, MD

Dr. David Kieff, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
43 reviews

Dr. David Kieff, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Wellesley Hills, MA. He has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Kieff is affiliated with Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, Boston, MA andNewton-Wellesley Hospital. A professional member American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery. A Board certified of American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery and American Board of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery....See Less

David Kieff, MD Newton-Wellesley Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery

65 Walnut St Ste 320

Wellesley, MA 02481

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Kieff

Dr. Kieff's Experience

Dr. Kieff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Snoring
  • Throat Cancer

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Dermal Filler
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Laryngoscopy
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Laser Surgery
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Biopsy
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroid Nodule Evaluation
  • Thyroid Surgery
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroplasty
  • Tonsillectomy

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Harvard Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Beth Israel/Harvard
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Mass Eye & Ear Infirm Harvard
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Georgia Facial Plastic Surgery/Emory University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Kieff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kieff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kieff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kieff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kieff to family and friends
Dr. Kieff's Performance
in Newton, MA |
I have been seeing Dr. Kieff for 10 years. This winter I experienced increased issues with my nasal/sinus system unlike anything to date. Dr. Kieff (thank god) identified that the issue was much more extensive & systemic than originally suspected. He flagged me for rare/ dangerous autoimmune disease and I received treatment from another specialist before it got worse. Dr. Kieff: thank you for listening, your research and your patience. I appreciate your care and am grateful you're my doctor!
Wellesley Hills, MA |
This was probably the worst experience with a doctor that I've ever had. Dr. Kieff was running very late, was very impatient, addressed the nurse rather than me with questions about my situation, did not explain that he was going to use a scope, and rushed out of the room afterwards. While waiting, I heard staff members discussing the fact that someone needed to sterilize the instruments because the regular person was out. A few weeks after visiting, I got an antibiotic resistant sinus infection
Natick, MA |
I went to Dr. Kieff due to headaches I was getting per the recommendation of my PCP. He immediately let me know possible causes and recommended septoplasty and turbinate surgery. I liked that Dr. Kieff went over the pros and cons of the surgery with me, making a recommendation but not pushing too hard and leaving it to me to make the final decision. I ended up choosing to have the surgery and am glad I did. He did a great job with the surgery and has provided all the follow-up care required.
in Somerville, MA |
Dr. Kieff did not force me into surgery and created a treatment plan that was really tailored to my needs. Once we both agreed that surgery was necessary, I had the operation within a month (septoplasty, sinus surgery, turbinate reduction) and it went flawlessly. I was back at work within a week and my quality of life has changed so drastically. Even after moving to Somerville, I continued making the drive to Newton because I was in such good hands. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!
in Waltham, MA |
I visited Dr Kieff with recurring nasal allergies. He quickly diagnosed me with a deviated septum. The office staff was able to schedule my surgery very quickly and they communicated very well. Dr Kieff was/is kind and professional. Several months past surgery, I am now off of my allergy medications and breathing much better. I'm glad I took the time to do this. I'm also glad I went to Dr. Kieff.
Had a septo-rhinoplasty with turbinate reduction done by Dr. Kieff. He is a wonderful physician who truly cares about his patients. The women at the front desk are amazing and willing to work with you for scheduling issues. I'm very pleased with the results of my surgery and would recommend him to all.
in Framingham, MA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Kieff for many years. In fact, I followed him when he moved his practice. We tried medical management of my allergic rhinitis and sinusitis for many years and I finally reached the point that I needed surgery. He is personable and direct with his advice and I trust his clinical judgment completely and my surgery and recovery went without incident, thanks to Dr. Kieff's expert care. I highly recommend him if you have any issues with you ears, nose, or throat.
Have you seen Dr. David Kieff, MD?

Visit Dr. Kieff

Dr. Kieff accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Kieff has admitting privileges