Dr. David Kieff, MD

Dr. David Kieff, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |

Dr. David Kieff, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Wellesley Hills, MA. He has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Kieff is affiliated with Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, Boston, MA andNewton-Wellesley Hospital. A professional member American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery. A Board certified of American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery and American Board of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery.

David Kieff, MD Newton-Wellesley Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery

65 Walnut St Ste 320

Wellesley, MA 02481

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Kieff

Our practice is committed to delivering comprehensive, patient-centered evaluation and treatment for all ENT and Facial Plastic Surgical and Reconstructive problems. Tots, teens, and adults alike will be examined with the utmost attention to detail and treated with compassion and concern.

Dr. Kieff's Experience

Dr. Kieff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Snoring
  • Thyroid Nodule

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Dermal Filler
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laser Surgery
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Lesion Removal
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Biopsy
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroid Nodule Evaluation
  • Thyroid Surgery
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroplasty
  • Tonsillectomy

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Harvard Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Beth Israel/Harvard
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Mass Eye & Ear Infirm Harvard
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Georgia Facial Plastic Surgery/Emory University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Kieff has no media or publications listed.

• AAFPRS, Member
  • AAOHNS, Member
  • Massachusetts Medical Society, Member

Dr. Kieff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kieff to family and friends
Dr. Kieff's Performance
I was having really bad nasal congestion and sinus pressure. My allergy testing and management helped some, but I remained symptomatic. As a medical interpreter, I had the opportunity to see several different ENT doctors. Fortunately, I settled with Dr. Kieff. I am so happy I did. My experience was not just great from a surgical standpoint, but I also found him and his staff very kind and comforting. I was never rushed. As a person who is prone to feel anxious, I really appreciated this.
I had nasal blockage that was not getting better with allergy management or medication. It was affecting my sleep too. Dr. Kieff and his team were very helpful in my treatment. I felt as if they taught me a lot about why I was congested. Ultimately I underwent nasal surgery and feel much better. I am sleeping better too.
I was referred to Dr. Kieff after having issues with my ears ringing and being blocked all the time. During the first visit I was diagnosed with a deviated septum, enlarged turbinates and enlarged adenoids. The options for treatment were clearly explained to me and making the decision to have have surgery to correct both was easy. Throughout the whole process everything was explained fully and accurately so I knew what to expect at each stage of treatment.
Dr. Kieff is an excellent ENT!! He diagnosed several long-term health issues for me. And he created a medical plan to solve every issue. His regular follow-up check-in's are so helpful, and helped me to maintain my health! I heartily recommend Dr Kieff for any ENT issues!
From the moment I arrived at Dr. Kieff's office, I knew I was in good hands. I had excruciating facial nerve pain and Dr. Kieff and his staff were exceptionally responsive and helpful. Through a complicated diagnosis, this team worked diligently to expedite tests and urgent treatment. I am so grateful for their compassionate care. I highly recommend this practice for their commitment to patient health and well-being. Thank you to Dr. Kieff and his staff!
Dr. Keiff's office provides great, professional service. I've been there several times and the staff has quickly taken me. Dr. Keiff does an amazing job. He helps you understand everything and is clear with directions after surgery.
Doctor Kieef allocates more than enough time and attention to you and he explains everything. He makes sure that you follow your treatments.
I have been a patient of Doctor Kieff's for over 3 years now. He has performed 2 surgeries and many checkups on me. Dr. Kieff does a great job listening and explaining the situation to his patients. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a patient doctor that cares about his patients.
Excellent experience, great staff, patient with my insurance, very thorough.
I had surgery with Dr. Kieff 6 years ago and the results were perfect. I made sure I came back to MA to see him for my next ENT issue (currently living in New York City). He is one of the nicest and most intelligent surgeons I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend Dr. Kieff.
I am a health care provider so I do have some experience with treating patients. I have to say that Dr. Kieff is not only a great doctor, but he is a wonderful and caring person. I literally have seen at least ten ENTs over the last twenty years. Dr. Kieff was the most thorough and gentle of them all. I have had chronic ear issues which has caused hearing loss. Since seeing him, my hearing has returned. I also had some throat pain which was diagnosed and treated. H...
Dr. Kieff and his office have made such a difference in my daily life, allowing me to feel good and be able to breathe again. Before visiting Dr. Kieff, I had struggled with sinus infections, swollen glands, and difficulty breathing. As I became older, my symptoms became worse. After being referred to Dr. Kieff, he immediately set me up for sinus/deviated septum surgery. The office and Dr. Kieff made it as easy and comfortable as could be. Dr. Kieff is a master at surgery. So thankful.
After having chronic sinus infections for 8 months every year, I came to see Dr. Kieff. He listened to my concerns and confirmed a deviated septum, along with other sinus issues. After my surgery,he and the staff were very receptive to questions or concerns I had. I am happy to report that my surgery was successful and has changed my life for the better. I highly recommend Dr. Kieff and his team. I trust his professional opinions and decisions in a heartbeat. He is very knowledgeable!
great experience...haven't had such an attentive kind physician reviewing my medical probem in a long time very complete competent and very kind...highly recommend this specialist as a retired physician, I am very impressed! also want to complement the extremely kind, helpful and considerate office staff....refreshing
I have been under Dr. Kieff's care for the past 3 years for chronic nasal and sinus congestion, nasal polyps and a deviated septum. He had urged me to have surgical procedures to alleviate these issues which I avoided for those three years. Finally, I agreed and it was the best thing I have ever done. I was unable to breath through my nose any longer. I was a 100% mouth breather. And, as if that were not bad enough I was coming down with colds and sinus infections co...
my condition overall hasimproved since my last visit.The other doctor that Dr. Kieff recommmended i see has helped as well. i will continue this path of treatment as recommended, seems to be working.
Dr Kieff used the less invasive endoscopic surgery for treatment. The results were amazing. A major reduction in sinus pressure and pain with a much easier post op than traditional surgery.
Seeing Dr. Kieff for sinuplasty in 10/2016 was one of the best things I ever did. It truly improved my quality of life. He is a great doctor and has a wonderful staff.
I realize that "headline" might sound like an exaggeration. But it's the truth. When I came to Dr. Kieff I was in the throes of chronic sinusitis with regular laryngitis as a results of post-nasal drip and coughing. I had been struggling for the better part of a year. Within a single visit, he helped me make changes that resulted in relief and better health. He's a great listener and makes suggestions based on lifestyle (what's realistic) and other factors (allergies...
Cambridge, MA |
I had a rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Kieff. He fixed a problem that I thought could not be corrected. He is a real experienced professional. Also his practice has a nice small office feel. I highly recommend using Dr. Kieff.
in Newton, MA |
I have been seeing Dr. Kieff for 10 years. This winter I experienced increased issues with my nasal/sinus system unlike anything to date. Dr. Kieff (thank god) identified that the issue was much more extensive & systemic than originally suspected. He flagged me for rare/ dangerous autoimmune disease and I received treatment from another specialist before it got worse. Dr. Kieff: thank you for listening, your research and your patience. I appreciate your care and am grateful you're my doctor!
Wellesley Hills, MA |
This was probably the worst experience with a doctor that I've ever had. Dr. Kieff was running very late, was very impatient, addressed the nurse rather than me with questions about my situation, did not explain that he was going to use a scope, and rushed out of the room afterwards. While waiting, I heard staff members discussing the fact that someone needed to sterilize the instruments because the regular person was out. A few weeks after visiting, I got an antibiotic resistant sinus infection
Natick, MA |
I went to Dr. Kieff due to headaches I was getting per the recommendation of my PCP. He immediately let me know possible causes and recommended septoplasty and turbinate surgery. I liked that Dr. Kieff went over the pros and cons of the surgery with me, making a recommendation but not pushing too hard and leaving it to me to make the final decision. I ended up choosing to have the surgery and am glad I did. He did a great job with the surgery and has provided all the follow-up care required.
in Somerville, MA |
Dr. Kieff did not force me into surgery and created a treatment plan that was really tailored to my needs. Once we both agreed that surgery was necessary, I had the operation within a month (septoplasty, sinus surgery, turbinate reduction) and it went flawlessly. I was back at work within a week and my quality of life has changed so drastically. Even after moving to Somerville, I continued making the drive to Newton because I was in such good hands. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!
in Waltham, MA |
I visited Dr Kieff with recurring nasal allergies. He quickly diagnosed me with a deviated septum. The office staff was able to schedule my surgery very quickly and they communicated very well. Dr Kieff was/is kind and professional. Several months past surgery, I am now off of my allergy medications and breathing much better. I'm glad I took the time to do this. I'm also glad I went to Dr. Kieff.
Had a septo-rhinoplasty with turbinate reduction done by Dr. Kieff. He is a wonderful physician who truly cares about his patients. The women at the front desk are amazing and willing to work with you for scheduling issues. I'm very pleased with the results of my surgery and would recommend him to all.
in Framingham, MA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Kieff for many years. In fact, I followed him when he moved his practice. We tried medical management of my allergic rhinitis and sinusitis for many years and I finally reached the point that I needed surgery. He is personable and direct with his advice and I trust his clinical judgment completely and my surgery and recovery went without incident, thanks to Dr. Kieff's expert care. I highly recommend him if you have any issues with you ears, nose, or throat.
Have you seen Dr. David Kieff, MD?

Visit Dr. Kieff

Dr. Kieff accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Kieff has admitting privileges