Dr. David Kent, MD

Dr. David Kent, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. David Kent, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boise, ID and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from R J & Lucille Carver Coll Med Univ Of Ia in 1986 and specializes in psychiatry.

413 N Allumbaugh St Ste 102

Boise, ID 83704

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross of Idaho
  • First Choice Health

Learn about Dr. Kent

See how frequently Dr. Kent performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Group Psychotherapy
Major Depressive Disorder

Dr. Kent's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kent "I'm very patient centric. My new TMS practice has given me new energy. I believe TMS is the future of treatment for many different mental illnesses. I have great staff and patients feel very much at home at my new office location."

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Group Psychotherapy
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • R J & Lucille Carver Coll Med Univ Of Ia
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • University Iowa Hosps And Clinics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Kent has no media or publications listed.

• Japanese

Dr. Kent does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kent and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kent's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kent to family and friends

Dr. Kent's Performance

Dr. Kent Says:

Prior to my new TMS practice I reached a place of burnout. All physicians reach this point sooner or later. With my new TMS practice, I feel very fortunate and ready for the next 10 years. I'm completely revitalized. I hope patients will come to me and see how excited I am about this new treatment. I have hired an amazing staff to make all of my patients feel at home.

My experience with Dr. Kent and TMS is a very positive one. As he has a busy practice, he still finds time to check in with me to see how I'm doing and how things are going with me. His staff is so knowledgeable, friendly and accomidating. I definitely recommend TMS under Dr. Kent's care for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been to see many Psychiatrists in my years of depression and since meeting Dr. Kent I am extremely impressed with his compassion and empathy for me. I can honestly say he truly cares about me as well as his staff who take part in my care. It's nice to actually have a Dr. who truly cares...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I came to Dr. Kent to try TMS for depression. After the first treatment I no longer felt depressed. It was an amazing feeling.! I highly recommend TMS. At no time did I feel unsafe or afraid of TMS. I felt well cared for by the staff and Dr. Kent. I feel so lucky to be a part of this amazing...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Our family is very grateful for Dr Kent and his staff. My daughter, two of my sons, and myself all did deep TMS. All four of us had excellent results and highly recommend it to anyone suffering with depression.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thanks for your kind words. We loved taking care of you and your family.

Since having my TMS treatments my life is much more enjoyable! I don't know where I would be without the assistance of Dr. Kent and TMS it has made my family life so much brighter and my kids love the new me. Thank you Dr. Kent and your amazing staff!!!