Dr. David Keen, MD

Dr. David Keen, MD

Family Medicine | Male

As a family practitioner and walk in center, we deliver safe effective and efficient care in a clean and caring environment. We treat everyone holistically with dignity and respect regardless of any socioeconomic and religious beliefs

Dr. David Keen, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Crawfordville, FL. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Keen is affiliated with Doctor's Memorial Hospital and Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare.

Dr. Keen's Experience

See how Dr. Keen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Keen

Dr. Keen accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Keen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Keen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Keen to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Keen's Performance
    GOOD
crawfordville florida |
Dr. keen and or his staff have refused to refill my B.P. meds.My last appt. he didn't even know what I was there for until he asked me,which was a follow up of my blood work.Not having my blood work in hand he decided to hound me about my cigarette smoking.I have hypertension and high blood pressure. He only adds to my hypertension by refusing to refill my prescription!He made fun of me because I do not hear very well due to tinnitus.His staff are inept and down right rude as well as he himself!
Steinhatchee, FL |
My Dad saw Dr. Keen at the ER in Perry today and he was wonderful with my Dad who had a stroke 3 weeks ago. My Dad had a scratched cornea and Dr. Keen spoke directly to him and not over him and gave him respect and kindness...would strongly recommend this Doctor to anyone looking for medical care!
in Sopchoppy, Florida |
Dr. Keen is the best doctor I have ever had. He is so caring and understanding with me as a patient. He has the greatest bedside manner. I am a very Ignorant person. I am very lucky to have such a doctor. His entire staff at the Wakulla Urgent care is wonderful. Tiffany, Kristin, Erica and Dr. Keen are wonderful and the I am very blessed to have such a wonderful group of people. God bless them all.
Gainesville, FL |
Very impressed with how he talked to me and not at or down to me. I have severe white coat syndrome and he put me completely at ease
Have you seen Dr. David Keen, MD?
Are you Dr. Keen?

Compare Dr. Keen

}

Dr. Keen's Care Philosophy

Dr. Keen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Keen has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Keen's Board Certifications

Tallahassee Meml Hosp

Completed in 1988

• Other Education
    Mph-Uni South Florida

Dr. Keen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage