Dr. David Kavesteen, MD

Dr. David Kavesteen, MD

Cardiology  ·
Dr. David Kavesteen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Middle Island, NY and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine in 1998 and specializes in cardiology, cardiovascular & metabolic diseases, and more.

281 Middle Country Rd

Middle Island, NY 11953

• 1199SEIU
  • AARP
  • Access Care
  • Affinity Health Plan
  • Affinity Insurance Services
  • American International Group (AIG)
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

Learn about Dr. Kavesteen

See how frequently Dr. Kavesteen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Limb Swelling
Vascular Disease
Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload

Dr. Kavesteen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kavesteen "Our philosophy is to treat all our patients like our family, with courtesy and respect, while delivering the latest and most advanced medical care. Our providers specialize in early detection and prevention of diseases, syndromes and genetic anomalies.  Our treatment plans are uniquely tailored for each of our patients, in order to achieve their optimum medical needs. We pride ourselves on our personal attention and customer service. Our patients are not only a number instead they become part of our large family.

The knowledgeable staff at Heart and Health Medical in North Babylon, Plainview, and Middle Island provides personalized attention and excellence in Internal Medicine, family medicine, podiatry, and cardiovascular disease.  Heart and Health Medical delivers comprehensive and compassionate healthcare to patients all across Long Island.

Our attentive doctors and staff go above and beyond to show how much we care for our patients. We specialize in the early detection and prevention of diseases and conditions by utilizing the latest discoveries and advances in modern medicine. We would also like to thank our patients for voting us to be the Best of Long Island Cardiology 2013 and Patient Choice Award in  2009, 2010 and  2011.

Here at Heart and Health Medical, We put our Heart into your Health.

We accept most medical insurances including Medicaid, Medicare, and Affordable Care Act Insurances (Obama Care). We offer many different payment plans and  financial assistance for our patients with financial hardship. We offer late night and weekend hours to make it more convenient for our patients to keep their appointments. You can request an appointment online or simply call one of our offices at multiple locations throughout Nassau and Suffolk County."

• Cardiology
  • Cardiovascular & Metabolic Diseases
  • Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Diseases
  • Geriatric Cardiology

• Cardiovascular Disease
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Stony Brook U Med Ctr-Suny

• Patient Choice Award, 2008-2010
  • Too Many to list,

• Farsi
  • Hebrew

Dr. Kavesteen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kavesteen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kavesteen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kavesteen

4.0

Dr. Kavesteen?
Dr. Kavesteen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Kavesteen, MD
RecentHighestLowest
The office staff are horrible!!! I have never encountered such a rude and unprofessional group of people in my life. The "doctor" didnt even get involved in my visit. He left it to an assistant who just did tests. How do I get my money back?
Regina – Jun 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kavesteen, MD?
Dr. Kavasteen is no Lyme Literate md. He told my daughter she did not have Lyme because his Imugen lab failed to pick it up. A true LLMD should be well aware that most labs do not pick it up and blood should be sent to IGenex in CA. My daughter tested positive for Lyme and multiple co infections...Read More
Carolyn in NY – May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kavesteen, MD?
I love doctor K. I’m reading some of these horrible reviews that people are leaving about him and I am shocked. Every time I have gone to see him he always greets me with a smile and is the sweetest man. He is very knowledgeable and feel like tests are necessary. His staff had always been extremely...Read More
Dawn Rodriguez – May 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kavesteen, MD?
I will never go back to Dr. Kavesteen again. He came into my room without knocking and did a test on me without introducing himself. I was waiting for my doctor to come in and I got him instead. I don't know why. He told me to come back in 3-6 months without ever looking at me. I never got the...Read More
Apr 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kavesteen, MD?
I would not go back to Dr. Kavesteen. I had to wait over 2 hrs to see him. Office staff is unprofessional - one of the techs had me put on a gown & did not leave the room to give me privacy - the tech seemed stressed & said too many patients were scheduled. . I mentioned my experience to Dr....Read More
Feb 15, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kavesteen?