Dr. David Kaufman, MD

Dr. David Kaufman, MD

Breast Surgery  |
Dr. David Kaufman, MD is a breast surgery doctor who practices in Bethpage, NY. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years.

4230 Hempstead Tpke Ste 101

Bethpage, NY 11714

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Affinity Insurance Services
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Kaufman's Experience

Dr. Kaufman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Breast Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Kaufman "Dr. David I Kaufman is a leading Breast Cancer Surgeon on Long Island as well as an expert in non-cancerous or benign breast diseases. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery and is a Fellow of the American Society of Breast Surgeons. Dr. Kaufman has been listed in the Guide to America's Top Surgeons 2002-2012. In 2003, he was honored as a Physician of Distinction by the American Cancer Society. He has also received The Patients Choice Award and the Healing Hero Award."

• Breast Surgery

• Breast Fibroadenoma
  • Breast Tumor
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Qualitative Platelet Defects (incl. Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia)
  • Urinary Disorders

• Biopsy of Breast
  • Breast Brachytherapy
  • Breast Cancer Treatment
  • Breast Exam
  • Breast MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Breast Needle Localization
  • Mammosite Catheter Insertion
  • Mammotome® Breast Biopsy
  • Mastectomy
  • Ultrasound, Breast

No malpractice history found for New York.

• State University Of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook
  • New York Infirm Beekman Downtown Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Facs
    Other Education | Completed 1991

Dr. Kaufman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kaufman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaufman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kaufman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaufman to family and friends
Dr. Kaufman's Performance
in Bethpage, NY |
I have had extremely wonderful experiences at the office of Dr. David Kaufman. The staff is extremely caring and helpful. I would highly recommend anyone needing a breast specialists to call and visit their office.
in East Meadow, NY |
Patient, knowledgeable, speaks plainly.
in Bethpage, NY |
very friendly, willing to answer any questions. Making sure all medical follow ups are occurring.
Very welcoming place.
in Bethpage, NY |
Although I would rather not have to come see a breast specialist, I could not think of a better place to come too. Dr. Kaufman and his staff are professional and kind. I would recommend family and friends to seek Dr. Kaufman's care.
in Bethpage, NY |
Both Dr. Kaufman and Marissa are excellent. I have been a patient for about 20 years. I trust this office for the best care.
in Bethpage, NY |
I enjoy coming here, staff is really nice and caring. I will recommend it to any friends and family.
in Bethpage, NY |
Trust, Professionalism -- Coming here a long time. Would not if I did not feel trust. Dr. Kaufman and Marisa Rizzi never made me feel like I asked a dumb question. Always felt secure and respected. Great staff too.
in Bethpage, NY |
My experience here has always been pleasurable.
in Bethpage, NY |
Explains everything extremely nice/friendly very thorough!
in Westbury, New York |
Without hesitation I would recommend Dr. Kaufman. In all my 59 years I have never ever met a more compassionate doctor. Dr. Kaufman is truly concerned about his patient’s well being . This is truly medical care at its best. A doctor who actually listens and spends time with his patients. Office staff was also helpful and friendly especially Gwen.
in Bethpage, NY |
Entire staff at Dr. Kaufman's office is wonderful. Very caring and professional. Made me feel at ease during my appointments and procedures. Would highly recommend them to my family and friends.
in Bethpage, NY |
Everything is fine when I come here. Everyone is very nice here. No problem what so ever. If you have any questions, you get an answer right away.
in Bethpage, NY |
I always feel relaxed when I am here and confident when I leave that all areas have been explored.
in Bethpage, NY |
All staff and physician of upmost respect for each and every person.
in Bethpage, NY |
Office staff is calm and responsive. Medical staff explains exam and asks about my overall health. As much as I do not want to be going to another doctor, office staff make my visits easy and calm.
in Bethpage, NY |
Being a patient here is really comforting knowing that the staff is very sensitive and caring.
in Bethpage, NY |
Experience very easy, pleasant concerned. Everyone in office makes it that way.
in Bethpage, NY |
Quick and efficient, pleasant atmosphere.
in Bethpage, NY |
AMAZING DOCTOR WONDERFUL STAFF.
in Bethpage, NY |
Follow-up office visit was comfortable and reassuring.
in Bethpage, NY |
office is efficient, friendly and well run.
in Bethpage, NY |
Been coming here for 8 years. Had a lumpectomy. Feel very comfortable and cared for. Staff is always available to answer all questions.
in Bethpage, NY |
Very Happy and Wonderful experience O had with this office. Thank you to my OBGYN for recommending Dr. Kaufman to me in 2010.
in Bethpage, NY |
Excellent care, professionalism from Doctor and Nurse Practitioner and care from the office staff.
in Bethpage, NY |
I feel very confident in the care I receive at Dr. Kaufman's office. They are very professional and thorough.
in Bethpage, NY |
After being referred here because of an abnormal mammo, Dr. Kaufman performed a breast biopsy. I was extremely impressed with his knowledgeable and bedside manner. I now come every year for a check-up with Marisa Rizzi. She is a wonderful clinician and I know I am in good hands at this office. I trust them completely.
in Bethpage, NY |
Dr. Kaufman and staff are very professional, friendly and courteous. If you want the best care, come here. Marisa Rizzi the nurse practitioner is very thorough in answering any questions or concerns you have with your breast health.
in Bethpage, NY |
Marisa is wonderful. Staff is also wonderful. So comfortable.
in Bethpage, NY |
I have been coming to this office for 10 years +. Dr. Kaufman and Marisa Rizzi are the best. I am always treated with the upper most care. Recently I moved to Florida but will not give up my visits to his office. Thanks you for always caring.
in Bethpage, NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Kaufman and the nurse practitioner for a long time. It's been 14 years since my surgery. This practice has been the most supportive during the process. Their diagnostic evaluation has been the most detailed and they have always been concerned about the patient and their journey through cancer and recovery.
in Bethpage, NY |
Excellent service and explanation of situation. Very helpful in educating on diagnosis.
in Bethpage, NY |
I visited for my annual breast exam. I feel that Marisa is very thorough. I am satisfied with the care received at this office.
in Bethpage, NY |
I find that my experiences here are most pleasant. The care is highly professional and thorough. I feel confident when I arrive and when I leave. Thank you !
Fabulous.
in Bethpage, NY |
The staff makes you feel very comfortable. You can ask any questions they always have an answer. They make you feel like you are their only patient. Dr. Kaufman is the best, great bed side manner. Fantastic Doctor. Marisa Rizzi makes easy visit so easy!
in Bethpage, NY |
There is always anxiety coming for the yearly exam, but Marisa is a very calming person and I feel much better having seen her.
in Bethpage, NY |
Marisa is an excellent, professional individual. So comfortable and comforting.
in Bethpage, NY |
It's always a pleasant and professional office environment.
in Bethpage, NY |
The office is clean, efficient and friendly. I feel I get great care from Marisa. I feel my concerns are addressed.
in Bethpage, NY |
Staff is professional and courteous. Nurse practitioner listens and answers all questions is a satisfactory manner. Gives sound advice and support.
in Bethpage, NY |
Since I have a family history of breast cancer, I am a patient of Dr. Kaufman. I have only experienced caring compassionate people in this office. Especially Marisa Rizzi, who I regularly see. I feel that she is a friend.
in Bethpage, NY |
The office environment is secure, safe and comforting. The doctor is understanding, caring and willing to ask questions pertaining to condition.
in Bethpage, NY |
Everyone makes you feel good. They go over everything and they show interest.
in Bethpage, NY |
Everyone was very caring and helpful. I am in very loving hands.
in New York, NY |
Choosing Dr kaufman will be the best decision you can make. He does an unbelievable job He is Caring , compassionate extremely qualified you will have no regrets or doubts about him . When you go for consultation he will sit with you for as long as it takes to answer all of your questions and concerns. I just went through double mastectomy and I am glad I chose Dr. KAUFMAN. HE IS TRULY THE BEST DOCTOR ON LONG ISLAND BELIEVE ME I researched many
in Bethpage, NY |
Have always felt comfortable coming to the office. Doctor and staff is A + !
in Bethpage, NY |
The best Dr. and best staff. Always friendly and courteous. Extremely caring, always a smile by all.
in Bethpage, NY |
Marisa Rizzi is an excellent nurse practitioner . She is always thorough in her examination. She communicates well when in comes to my condition and particular concerns. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Bethpage, NY |
My breast procedure was handled expertly by Dr. Kaufman. Follow ups with Marisa were also expertly done.
Have you seen Dr. David Kaufman, MD?
Are you Dr. Kaufman?

See our Breast Surgery Specialists at NYU Winthrop Hospital

Visit Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Kaufman accepts 19 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Advantage
    Worker's Compensation WC
  • Affinity Insurance Services
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield POS
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Advantage HMO
    Select Network PPO
  • EmblemHealth
    GHI HMO
    GHI PPO
    Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield