Dr. David E. Kartzinel, MD

Dr. David E. Kartzinel, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 51 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kartzinel specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Las Vegas, NV. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kartzinel? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kartzinel's Experience

See how Dr. Kartzinel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kartzinel

Dr. Kartzinel accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Kartzinel has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Kartzinel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kartzinel to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Kartzinel
Dr. Kartzinel's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (37)
in Las Vegas, Nevada |
Dr. David E Kartzinel is an amazing Dr.! I've been under the care of Dr Kartzinel since I was just 19 years old when I learned that I was pregnant with my first born. Since then I have come to learn that he truly cares for the wellbeing of his patients, understands any concerns we my have and take the time to eduicate and provide us the necessary information to elevate thoes concerns. I am now pregnant with my 3rd child and Dr K is my #1pick. He's an AWSOME Dr!
in North Las Vegas, Nevada |
My husband and I love Dr. Kartiznel. He was amazing with our deliveries!! He was amazing when I was nervous about surgery and a C-section! I am so thankful I've had him as my OB! He is calm and confident and make sure his patients are taken care of . Thank you!!
He may be great at what he does do but when it comes to infertility, he should keep his ignorant, insensitive comments to himself. I was told that my husband and I would finally get pregnant and be in his office 3 months after we were broke from failed infertility treatments because we stopped worrying about it. You'd think a gynecologist would know that a woman who doesn't ovulate on her own cant get pregnant without medical intervention.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr K has been my doctor for over 18 years. I interviewed several professionals before I met him as I very wary and discriminating. He is kind, knowledgeable and attentive. I have rarely met a more personable doctor. I simply love him and will never go to anyone else. He introduced me to Dr Hime my anesthesiologist, whom I also trust implicitly.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Love Dr. K. By far the best, most caring OBGYN in the city of Las Vegas. His office staff is wonderful too. You might have to wait a long time to see him but he's worth your time.
Have you seen Dr. David E. Kartzinel, MD?
Are you Dr. Kartzinel?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology