Psychiatry  |
Dr. David Kaiser, MD
Dr. David Kaiser, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

111 N Wabash Ave Ste 2101

Chicago, IL 60602

Learn about Dr. Kaiser

Dr. Kaiser's Experience

Dr. Kaiser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Depression

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Northwestern Mem Hospital

Dr. Kaiser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kaiser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaiser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kaiser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaiser to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Kaiser's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Chicago, IL |
I would recommend another doctor. He made grand statements based on 30 minutes of discussion that were at best careless and, at worst, destructive. He disregarded experiences with side effects. Some of his questions seemed leading.
in Chicago, IL |
I began seeing Dr Kaiser two years ago for adult ADD/ADHD and wholeheartedly recommend him as 1) an expert in ADD/ADHD; 2) a doctor of psychiatry; and 3) a professional who truly cares about the well being of his patients. Over the years I've seen three psychiatrists for ADD/ADHD, and I would recommend each of them. A job transfer caused me to stop seeing the first, and the second retired. But my preference by far is Dr. Kaiser, both for his knowledge of ADD/ADHD and his level-headed approach.
Chicago, IL |
I've actually already recommended Dr. Kaiser to a number of my friends. Of all the physicians I've seen, he is, by far, the best. I believe he's spot on with his individualized analysis and advice--no platitudes or canned answers. He also has an uncanny ability to pinpoint issues and work with me to find ways to manage and achieve long-term health.
in Glencoe, IL |
I've been working with Dr. Kaiser for six years now, and I would never change doctors if I had my way. He is the first doctor of his kind that I've learned to trust- which should say something in itself. I strongly recommend him- and consider him to be one of mostcompetent doctors in this field.
Chicago, IL |
David Kaiser is kind, pragmatic, and effective. He'll work with you to help yourself to improve, be that through medication, therapy, or a combination of both. He came highly recommended to me, and I can easily recommend him to others.
in Chicago, IL |
Very sharp, competent and direct (which I like).
in Chicago, IL |
I see Dr. Kaiser every week and it has had a tremendously positive impact on my life. I have seen many shrinks before him and he is the only one that has really been able to help me see what exactly I need to be doing to get better. He is tough and a straight shooter-it is not always what I want to hear but it is what I need. I highly recommend him to anyone serious about wanting to change their life.
in Chicago, IL |
I've been seeing Dr. Kaiser for a few years now. He's pretty low-key generally, which I like (has a quiet, calm demeanor), but he also tells it like it is and can be pretty blunt. For someone who overthinks everything, this can be pretty helpful. He could stand to be a little bit of a better listener but overall it seems like he cares about his patients and wants to help.
in Wilmette, IL |
I've had an excellent experience with Dr. Kaiser. He was thoughtful, empathic and smart. Straight forward and direct which I appreciated. He really helped me see my problems more clearly and he offered solutions which worked. I would highly recommend this doctor
in Chicago, IL |
I worked with Dr. Kaiser for the entirety of my adolescence and into early adulthood, and he has been an excellent fit for me. Dr. Kaiser has a calm, non-judgmental, and level-headed demeanor, which helped me put a lot of my issues into perspective. For three years, I did weekly sessions with Dr. K, after a slew of relatively unsuccessful stints with other psychiatrists. Since he helped me overcome my anxiety and anger issues, I now see him for annual checkups. Very satisfied with my care.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Kaiser puts absolutely no thought or care into his patients what so ever and is far too calloused by his own ego to see any perspective besides his own. Talking to him is like talking to a salesman. I once told him a sever side effect I was having from a medication he prescribed and his response was that I was being overdramatic. I would not recommend him to anyone one unless you're looking to get an easy prescription fix, he's great for that.
in Chicago, IL |
My psychologist used him to refer patients who needed meds. I was exploring anti-depressants. I was having no luck. This man is better suited to being a plummer than he is a psychiatrist. He was cold and even contemptuous. The meds were giving me terrible side effects. It was frustrating. I got nothing but callousness.The last time I saw him I told him he was the most non-compassionate person--never mind someone is the mental health profession--I had ever encountered. He didn't disagree.
Worst ever. No knowledge.
Arlington Heights, IL |
I've been seeing Dr. Kaiser for about 5 years now. He's very accommodating and laid back, so it makes talking to him during sessions very easy.
Chicago, IL |
I had one appointment with Dr. Kaiser. He scheduled me for another session in which I was double booked and he stated he would call me back to schedule another appointment. As of this date I have not heard back from Dr. Kaiser. Additionally you should be aware that scheduling an appointment is exceedingly difficult is he has no office staff.
Have you seen Dr. David Kaiser, MD?
Are you Dr. Kaiser?