Dr. David Kaiser, MD

Dr. David Kaiser, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. David Kaiser, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Univ Of Il Coll Of Med in 1988 and specializes in psychiatry.

111 N Wabash Ave Ste 2101

Chicago, IL 60602

Learn about Dr. Kaiser

Dr. Kaiser's Experience

Dr. Kaiser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Northwestern Mem Hospital

Dr. Kaiser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kaiser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaiser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kaiser's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaiser to family and friends

Dr. Kaiser's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

I've seen Dr. Kaiser for almost 2 years. If you want someone who is an absolute expert in the field of psychiatry, this is the doctor you want to see. I've been to good doctors before, so I have a lot to compare him to, and he's hands down the absolute best psychiatrist I've ever seen. His mind is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would recommend another doctor. He made grand statements based on 30 minutes of discussion that were at best careless and, at worst, destructive. He disregarded experiences with side effects. Some of his questions seemed leading.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I began seeing Dr Kaiser two years ago for adult ADD/ADHD and wholeheartedly recommend him as 1) an expert in ADD/ADHD; 2) a doctor of psychiatry; and 3) a professional who truly cares about the well being of his patients. Over the years I've seen three psychiatrists for ADD/ADHD, and I would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've actually already recommended Dr. Kaiser to a number of my friends. Of all the physicians I've seen, he is, by far, the best. I believe he's spot on with his individualized analysis and advice--no platitudes or canned answers. He also has an uncanny ability to pinpoint issues and work with me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've been working with Dr. Kaiser for six years now, and I would never change doctors if I had my way. He is the first doctor of his kind that I've learned to trust- which should say something in itself. I strongly recommend him- and consider him to be one of mostcompetent doctors in this field.
Are you Dr. Kaiser?