Dr. David Kahn, MD

Hematology ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Kahn

Sonoran Hematology Oncology

10503 W Thunderbird Blvd Ste 366 Sun City, AZ 85351

Dr. David Kahn, MD is a hematology specialist in Sun City, AZ. He graduated from University Of Arizona and specializes in hematology and hematology & oncology.

Dr. Kahn accepts

Dr. Kahn accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Savings Plus of AZ

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Kahn's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Aortic Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Arterial Thrombosis
  • Budd-Chiari Syndrome
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Effort Vein Thrombosis

• Acquired Aplastic Anemia
  • Anemia of Pregnancy
  • Aplastic Anemia
  • Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
  • Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia (AIHA)
  • Chronic Anemia
  • Cold Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
  • Diamond-Blackfan Anemia
  • D-Negative Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (D - HUS)
  • D-Negative Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome, Pregnancy Related
  • D-Positive Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (D + HUS)
  • Hemolytic Anemia, Acquired Autoimmune

• Acute Leukemia
  • Acute Myeloid Leukemia
  • All Lymphoma
  • Anemia
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Bone Cancer
  • Bone Marrow Biopsy
  • Burkitt's Lymphoma
  • Central Nervous System Lymphoma
  • Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Hodgkin's Disease
  • Hypercoagulable State
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Leukocytosis
  • Lymphocytosis
  • Lymphoma, Large-Cell
  • Macroglobulinemia (incl. Waldenstrom's )
  • Marginal Zone Lymphoma
  • Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
  • Pancytopenia
  • Polycythemia Rubra Vera
  • Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Purpura
  • Qualitative Platelet Defects (incl. Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia)
  • Reticulosarcoma

2.9

Dr. Kahn?
Dr. Kahn's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Kahn, MD
Our family was introduced to Dr. Kahn in November of 2017 when our loved one, a 20 year Military Veteran and a pillar in the military community, was hospitalized. Subsequently and unfortunately, our family member was diagnosed with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia and during his brief care Dr. Kahn displayed despicable, arrogant, condescending, and deplorable behavior. There was a severe lack of compassion and empathy, and his beside manners were obsolete. Dr. Kahn was not transparent about the severity of our family member’s cancer or care. He urged a treatment plan of chemotherapy for a patient, who unbeknown to the family, was in multi system organ failure upon admission-we lost our loved one days following the cancer diagnosis. If you’re considering Dr. Kahn as your Hematologist/Oncologist I STRONGLY implore you consider another physician who can better serve you and your family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kahn, MD?
My husband was diagnosed with stomach cancer a yr. ago. Dr. Kahn showed up @ his bedside and explained passionately & professionally this is what you are dealing with, this is what we can do, do you want to go ahead with care? If it weren't for him aggressively taking charge & contacting the best Surgeon in the state of AZ. I don't believe my husband would be here today. I give him 5 stars because I rather have a Dr. who is passionate about his profession healing people then holding my hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kahn, MD?
Dr. Kahn became my oncologist in July 2017 when I was diagnosed with stomach cancer. He wasted no time in referring me to an outstanding surgeon who two weeks later performed a gasterectomy. Then refered me to an excellent radiologist for treatments while I also received chemotherapy from Dr. Kahn. Some may dislike his matter of fact manner but when you are fighting for your life then go ahead be brusk but I find him professionnal and thorough. He gets right to the point without delay.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kahn, MD?
One day f the worst Doctors I have ever dealt with. No personality. No compassion for his patients. He kept pushing chemo even after all other Doctors said no. When my mom finally stopped chemo he didn’t even bother seeing her in the hospital. He is quack!!! Stay far away!! My mom died from the complications of chemo not the cancer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kahn, MD?
I was actually present at that visit described below during the second opinion. The doctor advised that the diagnosis was correct and that treatment with chemo was not unreasonable given how severe labs were at the time, but you opted to want to observe. Glad she is doing well but you did not present all the facts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kahn, MD?
Unnessessary chemo Self-verified patient of Dr. David Y Kahn - Posted on October 21st, 2017 My wife was diagnosed with MDS by Dr Kahn, and he immediately wanted her to start chemo. I was suspicious of how rushed we were to start treatment. Instead, we got a second opinion and no immediate need for chemo. In fact her blood returned to normal on its own. ALWAYS GET A SECOND OPINION!! Yes, he would have miraculously cured her, of an illness that cured itself. PLEASE, ALWAYS GET A SECOND OPINION!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kahn, MD?
Not very good . Better get a second opinion if you go to this guy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kahn, MD?
I was very happy with my experience with Dr. Kahn. I was diagnosed with lymphoma in 2017 and was referred to him by my physician. Dr. Kahn was very professional and timely with diagnosing my cancer and for the subsequent treatment. After each treatment, he advised me of my progress and what lied ahead for treatment. I have now completed my chemo treatments and he told me that all my tests show no sign of the cancer. I will be seeing him periodically for the next 2 year. Great Dr.!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kahn, MD?
I have nothing nice to say about this man. He wasn't honest with any of us when he told me my dad may still be able to have more treatments as he dials hospice. I had no idea this is how it would play out. Completely disgusted with this little man with a complete lack of character. ALSO CONSIDER HE SPECIALIZES INNO SINGLE SPECIALTY SOIF YOURE LOVED ONE HAS BRAIN CANCER GO WITH A "brain" GUY! This guy is not adequate and I do not recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kahn, MD?
My husband was diagnosed with B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia a year ago and Dr. Kahn was absolutely the right oncologist for him. We found Kahn to be very direct and to the point. He outlined every step for us, explained why certain steps were necessary, and was very emphatical about the plan required for my husband's survival. We always knew exactly what we were in store for and we so appreciated his direct approach and complete honesty. He has now had a BMT and is doing amazingly well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kahn, MD?
I will not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. My daughter went to him for testing and. He took two weeks to inform her she had cancer and made jokes about the per scan . He is unprofessional and doesn't know how to deal with patients. Find a real doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kahn, MD?
Dr. Khan is truly what all Doctors should aspire to be. He was my daughter's Oncologist for the last 4 months and he took such good care of her. She is alive today because of Dr. Khan and the way that he goes above and beyond for his patients because he truly cares. I will be forever grateful to him and the staff at Banner Del Webb Medical Center for not giving up on a beautiful 24 year old woman and giving her the chance to live a full and happy life with her son.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kahn, MD?
Dr. Khan is my oncologist. He is a great doctor. Dr. Kahn may lack a little bedside matter but he fought very hard to keep me in the hospital when case management wanted to discharge me before it was a safe. After my first round of chemo was unsuccessful he personally came in at night on a Friday so I wouldn't have to hear the news from someone I didn't know. Then Dr. Kahn made the pharmacy stay late to make sure my second round of chemo would start that night. He really cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kahn, MD?
Don't trust this oncologist. He is a liar regarding hospice care and has no idea what he is talking about. He rushes diagnoses without analyzing all the facts and rushes people out of the hospital before they are ready to be released. Due to his negligence, my mom almost died. He is unprofessional, rude, and condescending in his conversations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kahn, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kahn?