Dr. David Kabithe, MD

Dr. David Kabithe, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. David Kabithe, MD is a general surgery specialist in Hopkinsville, KY and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from University Of Louisville-School Of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in general surgery and vascular surgery.Read his story

1722 High St

Hopkinsville, KY 42240

• Comprehensive Benefits Plan
  • GENERAL
  • Health Net
  • Health Span
  • Neighborhood Health Providers

Learn about Dr. Kabithe

See how frequently Dr. Kabithe performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Port Placements or Replacements
Dialysis Access Procedures
Non-Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy, and Stenting

Dr. Kabithe's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Kabithe's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kabithe "Dr. Kabithe finds general surgery to be extremely rewarding. For him it provides an ideal balance of cognitive and procedural patient care. In addition to broad-based general surgery, Dr. Kabithe also performs dialysis access procedures and endoscopy. He was born in Georgetown, Kentucky and later spent part of his childhood growing up in Kenya, Africa. He practiced general surgery in Ohio for 12 years before moving to Hopkinsville in 2014 to be closer to family. Dr. Kabithe's wife, Tanisha, was born and raised in Cadiz, Kentucky and they have 3 children. He is a member of Virginia Street Baptist Church where he serves on the usher board."

This content was provided by Dr. Kabithe "WELCOME to my practice! I am a board certified general surgeon. My philosophy towards patient care involves working as a team with you and other physicians to ensure the best outcomes. You will be the most important part of the TEAM. Your story is important to me and it will guide your care. I strive to use modern technology when it improves the quality of care to my patients leading to less pain from surgery and shorter hospital stays. My goal is your HEALTH."

• General Surgery
  • Vascular Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Georgetown College
  • Case Western Reserve Univ
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Case Western Reserve
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Kabithe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kabithe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kabithe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kabithe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kabithe

Dr. Kabithe?
Dr. Kabithe's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Kabithe, MD
RecentHighestLowest
I called his office soon as i got out of the er wednesday lady informed me office visits are m-w surgery t-f made appt for monday. They scheduled me for surgery Thursday. I had surgery yesterday he told my wife my hernia was bigger than expected and no wonder he was hurting so bad (baseball...Read More
Josh in Trenton, ky – Apr 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kabithe, MD?
After years of going to different doctors and not getting answers to my problem, Dr. Kabithe was able tof correctly diagnose the problem that I had been suffering from for years! Now I'm on my way to a healthier life...Awesome doctor!!!!
Very Happy Patient in Hopkinsville, KY – Feb 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kabithe, MD?
I was really impressed with him. I went in with a cyst and pain on wed and he performed surgery on me the next day. I could not have asked for a better or more nice and understanding surgeon. He also has an excellent nurse Cricket they are both great at there jobs and caring for patients
Stephanie Godsey in DecatHopkinsville ky – Feb 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kabithe, MD?
He did 8 surgery on me and still having problems with the first place a yr later. He is one of the worse doctor's I seen.
Coleman in Hopkinsville, KY – Jan 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kabithe, MD?
Dr. Kabithe was extremely knowledgeable about my husband's condition. In addition to his professionalism and skill, he was also very personable and caring. It's refreshing to have a surgeon who has exceptional skill and a personality to match! I'd highly recommend him!
Love this surgeon! in Hopkinsville, Ky – Nov 22, 2016
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kabithe?