Dr. David Jones Jr, MD

Practices Orthopedic Hand Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 41 reviews.
So personal and prompt.
Author:
Dr. Jones has a very pleasant personality, likewise his PA, Emily as well. Good listener and informative. I like any doctor with a good best side manner and Dr. Jones has that.
Author:
Dr. Jones did both hand carpal tunnel releases July 3 and a trigger finger release on each hand. I was reluctant to do both hands at the same time but he assured me that downtime would be minimal and I would be happy that I didn’t wait to do the second hand. I am SO pleased I listened to him. Two days in I’m basically pain free, able to perform most normal daily activities and very excited. Surgery was scheduled for 7AM and I was in the car on the way home at 9 AM. No pain pills needed. Took a few Ibuprofen day one just to stay ahead of the expected pain, but don’t think I really would have needed them. I haven’t driven yet but confident I could have yesterday if needed. It’s all good!
Author:
wait there is awful long time to follow up on something is back do not recommend this doctor
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Jones to anyone having issues with their hands. I made an appointment with Dr. Jones based on a recommendation from someone who has the opportunity to work with him in the OR. I was told he was a very good surgeon and "one of the nicest people you will ever meet". I was extremely happy with my first visit. He believes surgery should be a last resort and recommended a cortisone shot and splints to wear as needed. So far this has been very effective for me. Great results!
Author:
Visit was personable, very helpful and left me with a clear understanding of what was going on with my hand.
Author:
I fell down on the ice and broke both of my wrists, one of which needed surgery. Dr. Jones Jr. scheduled me the very same day as I consulted with him. In addition to his excellent surgical skills, he is very nice and compassionate. I am still healing and I expect an excellent outcome! He came very highly recommended and I was thrilled that I followed the advice!
Author:
I think that anyone with pain in joints and afraid to go to the dr. should see Dr Jones..He is the most gentle and caring dr. He was interested in my symptoms and how long I had been in pain and took care of it right away. I would recommend everyone needing some pain relief to see this Dr and he will either help you or send you where you need to go to get the help..He is amazing and I feel better everyday..Thank You Dr Jones..sue
Author:
Awesome surgeon! I'm a repeat customer & I don't think I'd go to anyone else for my hand surgeries again.
Author:
All persons connected in any way with my experience from the office staff to the nurses and especially the doctor were most considerate, friendly and understanding. I can hardly believe the minimal amount of pain I experienced in the surgery and recovery. Biggest surprise I could have had. Never used a single pain pill.
Author:
Dr Jones was very helpful with my carpel tunnel issue
Author:
Very courteous, explained the diagnosis thoroughly, explained the options, gave me his recommendations, made feel very comfortable about my options.
Author:
Dr Jones had great bedside manner. He was attentive to my needs and treated my injury efficiently and effectively. I would highly recommend him.
Author:
he answered all my questions and was very receptive all my worries after surgery he was very caring and seemed concerned and encouraging
Author:
Dr. Jones Jr. is was very easy to visit with about my problem. He was very straight forward about treatment procedure. Since surgery procedure I am pleased with Dr. Jones Jr. follow up visit and his procedure to be sure the surgery was successful which it was. Dr. Jones Jr. is an excellent Doctor.
Author:
Thank you for my new elbow replacement , you the best !!!
Author:
Dr. Jones and his staff were wonderful! Dr. Jones clearly explained my diagnosis of carpal tunnel and made me feel very comfortable and confident about the surgery that was needed to resolve the extreme pain, numbness and tingling I've been suffering with in both of my hands. He was very patient, down-to-earth and so kind and easy to speak with. The surgery he performed was successful and I noticed immediate relief after I came out of recovery. I highly recommend Dr. David B. Jones Jr.!
Thorough
Author:
Great personality and explains all options available. Always very kind!
Author:
Dr Jones is compassionate, knowledgeble, and so very nice. You get all of his attention while he is with you, and his staff is equally as wonderful.
Author:
Very caring and readily visits and examines or refers concerns about any other orthopedic problems. Never seems to be in a hurry to finish an exam and is very good at explaining diagnosis and procedures.
Author:
Was recommended to him by my mother will definitely recommend him to other. very caring. great surgeon. answers all questions in a way that is easily understood.
Author:
Very caring and compassionate. Wants the best for his patients. Has time to talk to you. Great surgeon.
Author:
Dr. Jones is a wonderful, caring Dr. He is easy to talk to and answers all my questions and spends time with me and addresses my concerns. He is a great surgeon and I will tell all people to go and talk to him and he will help you where ever he can.
Author:
I had heard many good things about Dr. Jones and they were all true. A fine surgeon!