Dr. David Jones, DO

Dr. David Jones, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. David Jones, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Gahanna, OH and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2009 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and osteopathic manipulative therapy.Read his story

1080 Beecher Xing N

Gahanna, OH 43230

• CareSource

Learn about Dr. Jones

See how frequently Dr. Jones performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
C-Section
Ovarian Cysts
high

Dr. Jones's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Jones' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jones "Dr. David Jones grew up in Dublin, Ohio. He attended Miami University in Oxford, Ohio where he received his Bachelor's degree in Zoology. After graduation, he decided to continue his research project for one year at the Ohio State University College of Medicine. Dr. Jones then started his medical training in 2005 at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Erie, Pennsylvania. Receiving his degree in 2009, he returned home to Columbus and completed his residency in OBGYN at Doctors Hospital and Grant Hospital. Following residency, Dr. Jones joined Northeast Obstetricians and Gynecologists. He holds admitting privileges at Grant Medical Center and St. Ann's Hospital. Dr. Jones and his wife live in Dublin with their three children. He enjoys spending time with family and friends, sports, and being outdoors."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Fetal Cardiac Monitoring
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Miami University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Jones has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jones' Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jones to family and friends

Dr. Jones' Performance

I have had a terrible expirence with this practice. From the lady up front being constantly rude and snobby to Dr. Jones with horrible bed side manner. I have left messages to discuss my complaints and I have not had a follow up call. I have left messages about my lab results and no return call...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I don't believe I can fully express my gratitude to Dr. Jones for the level of professional compassion he has shown me, both throughout my pregnancy and in the year since. Even though I'm admittedly a difficult patient, he has always shown me the utmost respect and patience.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a phenomenal experience with my 1st pregnancy with Dr. Jones and currently my 2nd! I wouldn't have a different Dr no matter what! My husband and I both agree Dr. Jones is absolutely the best and also his staff goes above and beyond! I highly recommend Dr. Jones.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Jones is extremely professional and very considerate. I feel he cares a great deal about his patients. I'm a new patient to Dr. Jones, I was referred to him by another physician through his practice; he performed an extensive surgical procedure on me and even though I'm only shy of two months...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My wife and I were transferred to Dr. Jones office because our OB GYN had emergency personal leave. Dr jones is very knowlegable and professional. We had a phenominal experience with him from beginning to end. I recommend and will continue to for all our children A++