Dr. David Jenson, DPM

Practices Podiatric Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 46 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Jensen and staff are extremely kind, knowledgeable, and professional. I’m eternally grateful for the care and attention to detail.
Author:
My foot and ankle are much worst now than before my surgery! It is horrible!!
Disappointing, rude staff!
Author:
Great experience here. I got in a car crash that hurt my foot badly (ended up in a legal lawsuit because my foot was hurt so badly). Dr. Jenson took care of my foot after I lost hope and got me back on my feet. If you don't have your health, you don't have much. Really nice Doctor and staff - so glad I can walk again pain free!
Author:
Dr. David Jenson ruined my life. He performed a surgery I did not need and failed to inform me of my MRI results which stated that my problem was arthritis. 2 subsequent podiatrists have explained that the issues supposedly addressed by the surgery did not exist.. I have difficulty walking and I am in constant pain 2 years later. My feet and toes are deformed. Do not mistake his charm for genuine interest in anything other than another paycheck.
Author:
He's a great Doctor hands down but his staff if just flat out rude!
Author:
I started going to Dr. Jenson. Just a couple months ago when I noticed some warts multiplying on the bottom of my foot. At first, I was scared to go to a foot doctor so I tried buying wart remedies at the store. None of them worked! Dr. Jenson was able remove them in no time. Him and his staff are so personable you would think you've known them for years. Highly recommend for foot problems.
Author:
Fantastic doctor, excellent staff and extremely professional and attentive to my issues. I had tarpal tunnel in my right foot. Dr. Jenson's expertise allowed me to no longer have pain when I walk. I, also, had problems in my back and legs, however with a very non-evasive procedure on my sciatic nerve, I no longer have these pains. I recommend Dr. Jenson to everyone having foot problems. Top notched doctor with a top notched staff. Thank you, all.
Author:
Dr Jensen is very gentle and soft spoken. He treated our 9 year old granddaughter. She is super sensitive and she did great. He did several procedures for me. They were explained well before hand and his post-op care is never rushed and is very caring and thorough. I have recommended him to my neighbor and she was very pleased. Her pain was eased immediately.
Author:
Highly recommend - great service and got me an appointment fast. Office was nice and clean, friendly nurses and Dr. Jenson knew his stuff. No follow up appointment needed. Thanks for the orthotics as well!
Author:
Dr. Jenson is fantastic...wish I would have went to see him 5 years ago when I started to have this numbness tingly sensation in my foot. He is the expert in this area with nerves in the foot area and glad he was only 20 minutes from my house. I'm 100% better and didn't realize how much I had changed my lifestyle over time because of my aching foot issue. Thanks!
Author:
Excellent - feet feel perfect!
Author:
Very nice Doctor and staff was kind.
Author:
Great service and worked out that the tingling in my foot was fixed after dealing with it for 5 years! Why did I not get in sooner? My wife says I'm stubborn;) Anyway, I had a great experience here and and wanted to thank the staff and Dr. Jenson for carefully evaluating me and fixing me up.
Author:
Excellent service and very knowledgable doctor that diagnosed and fixed my issue. My life is much better now. I recommend Dr. Jenson.
Author:
There are no words to express my thanks to Dr. Jenson and his staff. I've had no feeling in my right leg for more than a year. He made the repair and the healing process has been beyond expectations!!! I have visited a number of doctors with nothing done except me paying money. Now my life has changed. So thankful!
Betty - Thank you for visiting and we are so glad you are feeling better. Thank you for the kind review!
Author:
Dr David Jenson was so helpful and knowledgeable. My visit and care was so refreshing. Loved the office visit and my foot procedure.
Thank you!
Author:
I experienced great care by Dr Jenson and his staff. He was very helpful in guiding my to better foot care.
Author:
Dr. Jenson is a very kind, thorough, gentle, and very knowledgeable Doctor. Dr. Jenson has always provided great solutions and speedy recoveries. Thank you Doc!
Thank you - I treat a lot of runners and active patients and nothing pleases me more than getting people back to their regular life as soon as possible. Thanks for the review!
Author:
Dr. Jenson was wonderful. He explained everything in amazing detail. For the first time in years I am pain free. I HIGHLY recommend him.
Author:
Dr Jenson literally ruined my foot for the rest of my life. Never once did he inform me that he was removing nerves at my toe area as he determined I had Neuroma. MRI clearly showed I did NOT have Neuroma before surgery. I went to see him for Tarsel Tunnel Syndrome.
Richard - as we discussed there will be some numbness in your third toe. There is less pain but the numbness will slowly go away. That feeling is quite odd at first but in time I'm confident you will feel better. If we did not treat the condition would have gotten worse.
Author:
I had to have a foot surgery due to planter fasciitis and carpel tunnel syndrome according to dr Jenson. After surgery i end up with dead pinkey, pain in the bottom of my foot and sensetive scars. I am supposed to heal in one year, its been 3 years since my surgery and still in pain. Don't recommend!!!
Reba - we are glad it is feeling better than before and would like to evaluate your progress. The human body is a miracle but can be stubborn. Please continue to do the therapy and I think your progress will continue.
Author:
Thankful for a doctor who can diagnose and treat, and make me feel at ease the entire time.
Author:
Outstanding doctor! He really took the time with me to determine what treatment protocol was best for me. I ended up getting a pair of custom fit orthotics, which work better than orthotics bought from the store. The entire staff is really nice. I would recommend this doctor to all of my friends.
Author:
Dr. Jenson explained the physiology of my condition and remedies as no other surgeon or physician has ever done. He is friendly, kind, outgoing, attentive and I would recommend him to anyone. Dr. Jenson found ways to use injections in my foot that prevented most if not all pain associated with these type of injections. He diagnosed the core issue of my problem during the first visit. Unlike the surgeon I have been working with for the last 3 1/2 years. He is the crown jewel of podiatrists
I had some very good training from some of my mentors back when I attended school that I owe for my expertise in administering injections. I am very glad I could help.