Dr. David Jensen, MD

Dr. David Jensen, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 66 years old

22 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Jensen specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Palmdale, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Jensen? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Jensen's Experience

See how Dr. Jensen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jensen

Dr. Jensen accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jensen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jensen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jensen to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Jensen's Performance
in pearblossom,ca. |
i love this man! he is the first doctor i have had in a very long time that listens to you and has no hesitation to put in a request for you to go to a specialist when needed. i have been a patient of his for quite sometime now. i was diagnosed incorrectly back in 2002 with a large pituitary gland that was causing me to loose sight in my right eye. Dr. Jensen without a blink sent me to two neurosurgeons who found it was a brain aneurysm that was the cause not the pituitary. he saved my life.
Lancaster, CA |
I saw Dr. Jensen for several years for auto-immune I knew had n cure,but when I started feeling worse, with new symptoms, I found he not only did not want to deal with anything, he had never taken or kept my entire medical history, and I am in my 70's, have had 4 major accidents, cancer, complete hysterectomy, cataracts in addition to auto-immune. You would think it would be important. He sent me a letter to go to senior wellness, but never told me of 6 critical findings. 2 were heart related.?
in California |
Dr. Jensen is one of the most capable and caring physicians in California. He makes his patients feel at ease. He is straightforward when giving results, instructions and explanations. He does not talk down or belittle his patients. If you do not understand what he is explaining, he will break it down until you do.
in Lompoc, CA |
Does not tell the truth, refuses to give us back the only copy of our original military medical records back, he denies receiving our records, but we gave them to his office with the condition we would receive them back in 5 years when I was going to retire. We have been trying to get them for almost 8 years since I retired. I cannot get my veteran benefits because he will not look for our records. I contacted the state of California, Dr. Jensen is an enemy of veterans! and a liar!
in Palmdale, CA |
Ugh. My mother said if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. He is possibly the worst doctor I have every gone to. You cannot be squeezed in for an emergency patient. You have to go to urgent car. The waiting room is uncomfortable chairs. HE IS A PILL PUSHER. He is a real jerk about things like x-rays, MRIs, physical therapy, etc. He is like DRUGS DRUGS DRUGS. After offering me everything me a medical marijuana card, I was like that's it. I am not going to him.
Have you seen Dr. David Jensen, MD?
Are you Dr. Jensen?

Compare Dr. Jensen

Dr. Jensen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Jensen does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Jensen and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Washington Univ Sch of Med

Graduated in 1978

Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus
    L A Co Usc Med Center

Dr. Jensen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jensen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Jensen does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Jensen and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.