Dr. David Jayne, MD

Dr. David Jayne, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology •  Male • Age 60

Dr. David Jayne, MD is a Cosmetic Dermatology Specialist in Edmond, OK. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Jayne to book an appointment.

David Jayne, M.D.

David Jayne, M.D.925 W I 35 Frontage Rd Ste 148 Edmond, OK 73034
    • Sat: closed

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Jayne's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jayne

Dr. Jayne?
Very informative
Anonymous S. – Jun 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Jayne, MD?
Met with Dr. Jayne for low T and started treatment. Great results feeling much better!
C. S. – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Jayne, MD?
He listens. Most doctors don't. The results are outstanding!
Jon R. – Jul 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Jayne, MD?
Dr. Jayne has done an excellent job of helping me work through my health issues and concerns while explaining in detail what we are doing and why. This makes things much easier when you can feel comfortable with your treatment options and know you are making an educated decision.
Anonymous – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Jayne, MD?
Great experience! I feel totally trusting of Dr. Jayne and his staff. They have been friendly and helpful. It's nice to be able to rely on a doctor for honest feedback to symptoms and with suggestions that are natural instead of recommending more pills. Thanks!
Anonymous – Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Jayne, MD?
I am a 56 year old woman. I thought "normal aging" was happening. I didn't realize I could ever feel so good again. My brain fog is gone, I've lost 6 pounds, and I feel better than I remember feeling EVER. I am so thankful to have found Dr. Jayne!
Anonymous – Feb 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Jayne, MD?
I have never had a doctor sit down and talk to me as intently and for as long as Dr. Jayne. You have his complete attention and you will always have an open discussion about anything and everything that is of concern to you. I always leave feeling like he really cares and is going to be available any time I have questions or issues. Kathy B.
Anita B. – Jun 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Jayne, MD?
Before coming to see Dr Jayne I had significant joint pain, low energy, low sex drive. After talking with Dr Jayne he started me on a treatment plan and has completely changed my quality of life. The only regret I have is that I didn't come sooner!!
Anonymous – May 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Jayne, MD?
I came into Dr. Jayne's with a significant number of breakouts and constant redness on cheeks and since being on his regiment I've had amazing results very quickly. I've been super happy about making the decision to come in and has made a huge difference in my confidence.
Trey H. – May 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Jayne, MD?
Energy levels and sleep improved dramatically. I have had no known side effects when the treatment is followed as prescribed. Dr. Jayne is easy to talk to and puts everything in its most simplistic terms. I would recommend Dr. Jayne for anyone who has lost energy and drive due to advancement in age.
P. S. – May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Jayne, MD?
After years of fighting with my weight (and myself!), I decided to seek professional help! I reached out to Dr. Jayne, with apprehension, no less! I thought that just maybe, maybe he would be able to give me some helpful hints as to what I was doing wrong, besides eating WAAAAYYYY to much! From my very first contact with the office, until this very day: I AM SO GRATEFUL AND HAPPY THAT I MADE THAT CALL! Dr. Jayne and all of his staff are AMAZING!
K. F. – Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Jayne, MD?
A year ago, my face was breaking out really bad. It was the worst thing ever in this life. I was so struggling with my face. Actually, it literally broken out. So I decided to go to talk to some doctors. And I've heard so many good review from my friends about Dr. Jayne. He saved my life. He cleared up my face so very much better now. I've never thought my face is going to get better or brave enough to look at my face. It looks so much better and smother. I'm so thankful for him. He's the best.
Anonymous – Mar 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Jayne, MD?
Dr. Jayne is not your typical rushed, scripted doctor . He asks questions, listens, and incorporates my feedback and interests in his decisions. Together we discuss my options and he takes action to help me feel and look my best. He takes time with me at every appointment, and makes sure all of my questions are answered. With his services, I am confident I am doing all I can to stay active and healthy. I am grateful for Dr. Jayne, he has made a difference in my life!
Anonymous – Feb 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Jayne, MD?
I went for a cosmetic procedure, spent over $3000. I followed all instructions, but when it didn't work he blamed me. I later learned he has no particular expertise in this procedure - just paid the parent company for one day "training". He claimed I gained 9 pounds during the 3 months the procedure took - and accused me of "sitting around eating bon bons". In fact, I had been to my doctor for a check up the previous week and she commented on the fact that I hadn't gained an ounce in 17 years
Edmond, OK – Sep 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Jayne, MD?
My energy level is back; moods are very good and very stable; and, I have a much higher libido. Also, I have notice my muscle tissue is coming back, along with my workout schedule. All in all it has been a wonderful experience!
C. B. – Aug 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Jayne, MD?
Before coming to Dr. Jayne I suffered from migraine headaches and low energy levels. The staff is friendly and responsive. I've been coming here for nearly 5 years and don't intend to stop.
Buck W. – Feb 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Jayne, MD?
Very positive. Made sure that I understood what, when, where, and why.
E. E. – Jan 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Jayne, MD?
I came to Dr. Jayne to see if I could improve my quality of life with natural hormones, I felt I lacked energy and was putting on weight that was unusual. I also was not sleeping well. He sent off bloodwork that attested to the fact that I was lacking progesterone and testosterone. I am feeling and sleeping better in just a month from starting. Dr. Jayne gives you plenty of time in the office to explain and answer questions.
R. L. – Dec 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Jayne, MD?
Dr. Jayne really takes the time to get to know you and your issues. He gets into the details of what he can do and how different (natural) medications will help. Even if your results are in the 'normal' range he bases his treatment on how you feel and if you are still having symptoms. It has been a very refreshing change to have a doctor who will actually sit and talk to me and listen to my concerns without dismissing them out of turn!
S. M. – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Jayne, MD?
The first time I came into to see Dr. Jayne for weight loss I wasn't really convinced on the program of counting carbs and being able to eat all the good fat foods and loos weight. Needless to say I didn't follow the plan and didn't loos the weight. Came back again because I always felt comfortable with him he explained to me again the change and lifestyle and counting the carbs. This time it clicked I had a AHHA moment!!!! I have been counting carbs along with my husband I have lose 22 lbs and my husband has lost weight also. We do not go hungry we eat allot of good food we just count the carbs Its been such a different experience than other diets. This is a lifestyle and our life has improved in so many ways. Thank You Dr. Jayne for not giving up on me!!!!!!
Lisa S. – Dec 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Jayne, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jayne?

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. David Jayne, MD...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Jayne accepts

Dr. Jayne accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check Dr. Jayne's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acupuncture
  • Allergy Testing
  • Facelift
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Laser Treatment
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sublingual Immunotherapy
  • Wrinkle Reduction by Injection

Dr. David Jayne is an Family Physician serving the Edmond area for more than 25 years. Dr. Jayne is experienced in Comprehensive Family Medicine, Weight Loss, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Medical Aesthetic Procedures and Acupuncture. Dr. Jayne focuse...Read more

• Cosmetic Dermatology

St. Anthony Family Practice Residency
Oklahoma University Health Scis Ctr/Bapt Hospital
Central State University (Edmond, Ok)