Dr. David F. Jaffe, MD

Dr. David F. Jaffe, MD

Dermatology | Male | 56 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Jaffe specializes in Dermatology and practices in Santa Fe, NM. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Jaffe? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Jaffe's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Jaffe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jaffe

Dr. Jaffe accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Jaffe has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Jaffe's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (20)
Dr. Jaffe Says:

To the author of the Dec 30, 2015 comment concerning our front desk reception:

I am sorry that you were disappointed with your experience in our office.  Please know that we take feedback seriously and strive not only to provide excellent care but to create the best patient experience we can.  I would appreciate knowing more of the specifics of your encounter, so that we might take...

in Santa Fe, NM |
I saw Jaffe in Santa Fe for nearly 3 years. All that time I got worse and worse. Finally I decided to drive the 2-1/2 to 3 hour round trip to a doctor in Albuquerque who immediately diagnosed my primary problem as caused by some of the meds Jaffe prescribed. The new Dr. took me off those meds, I immediately improved, and continue to improve 2 years later. I can explain why Jaffe misdiagnosed and mistreated me, but considering the suffering he caused, I'm not saying without compensation.
I am surprised and very sorry to hear this, and ask that you consider calling my office and letting me know your name so I can look into your case closely. This strikes me as unusual, and if your suffering was in any way my doing, I'd certainly like to learn from it. Our goal, of course, is always to help patients get better, not worse. I would very much like to revisit what your ailment was, and what meds were prescribed. You may leave a message with my staff and I will call you. dj
in Maryland |
I have had a highly positive experience. Dr. Jaffe was responsive and attentive to my issues and my treatment has been effective. He explained the process along the way and I feel much more confident with this doctor then others I have been too. Yes, I recommend this for anyone with dermatological needs.
I have been in health care for many years and have rarely encountered such rude front desk staff. I can overcome the fact that the office looks like a run down mobile home on the inside and the fact that you are rushed in and out of the appointment like cattle through a meat packing plant. What I can't believe is how rude the front desk receptionist was to my family. I will not be going back.
Rudeness from any of our office staff, whether real or perceived, is unacceptable. You can be sure that we have addressed this issue, and we will continue to address it if it remains a problem. D. Jaffe
Have you seen Dr. David F. Jaffe, MD?

Compare Dr. Jaffe

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.