Dr. David Inwood, MD

Dr. David Inwood, MD

Psychiatry  ·

Dr. David Inwood, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Brooklyn, NY and has been practicing for 38 years. He specializes in psychiatry and child & adolescent psychiatry.Read his story

David G. Inwood, MD

Dr. Inwood's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Asperger Syndrome
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Phobia
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

Dr. David G. Inwood is an Adult, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist serving the Brooklyn area for more than 40 years. Dr. Inwood is experienced in Mood Disorders, Depression and Dysthymia and Bipolar Mood Disorders. He is a professional member of the ...

• Psychiatry

4.2

Dr. Inwood?
Dr. Inwood's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Inwood, MD
The doctor is in and makes himself available. His taking calls during appointments was annoying at first, but now I appreciate it. He takes it as it comes. His compassion and flexibility in juggling the varying requirements of the profession are beyond reproach. He cares. Though he can be hard to understand, he's not unwilling to make a concerted effort to be clear. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Inwood, MD?
Dr. Inwood is as professional as he is friendly. Every time I come into the office I smile. It is a good feeling to have Dr. Inwood understand me and not judge me at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Inwood, MD?
Dr Inwood takes his time to listen. Goes above to help & look for useful resources. Treats you like a family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Inwood, MD?
Dr. Inwood is the biggest nutbar there is. He greeted us very warmly on our first day. He immediately gave us a 20 page evaluation for all psychiatric disorders. He then sent a referral to Mclean Hospital,and scheduled a bunch of analysis, willing to help. He prescibed THREE medications. Lastly, he sent us to Westchester Hospital for my worsening OCD. One month later, at the nightmare hospital, upon my discharge, he dumped me, using the alibi "He needs something intensive!". WHAT A NUTBAR!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Inwood, MD?
Dr. Inwood is a great listener and always has helpful advice. He consistently listens and has a great memory of what we last talked about. Would highly recommend to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Inwood, MD?
he is a great doctor ans will always listen to wat you have to say.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Inwood, MD?
David Inwood is a great Psychiatrist! He is a great listener, good heart, gives clear explanations, and gives me the time I need. I definitely trust in his decision making, and making accurate diagnosis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Inwood, MD?
Dr. Inwood is an extremely caring and personable therapist who always remembers to ask how you and your family is doing before anything else. He is also very flexible with time and with scheduling/rescheduling appointments which is extremely rare and a very welcome gesture.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Inwood, MD?
Dr. Inwood knows how to make you feel at ease. I feel comfortable when speaking with him, thus allowing me to naturally open up more. He also remembers details about previous sessions which assures me he's listening, giving me a better sense of trust not only with opening up to him, but also in his recommendations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Inwood, MD?
Dr. Inwood is a passionate psychiatrist that takes time to talk with and truly hear what I need!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Inwood, MD?
Trust worthy, supportive, reliable. He educates his patients with the latest information about my issues. Has great amounts of experience, and knowledge. Well worth the visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Inwood, MD?
He spends the time necessary. He thoroughly explains things he says to me and will make sure I understand it. He listens very well and responds when necessary. He is willing to listen to what I have to say and consider it in his opinions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Inwood, MD?
Doc Inwood saw my crisis and provided clarity and direction during a time of trauma. he is a wonderful and caring doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Inwood, MD?
Dr. Inwood has provided me with good counseling for several years. He has helped me to cope with the difficulties of caring for an elderly invalid parent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Inwood, MD?
I've been seeing Dr.Inwood for many years, and he is always there to hear you. He is quick with both joke and serious suggestion, and will help you to the best of his ability.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Inwood, MD?
I have known Dr. Inwood for 20 years and I continue to see him today. He is truly a remarkable Doctor. He listens very carefully to this issues that are challenging his patients and provides them with very sound guidance. He never gives his patients quick panaceas, which I am sure many patients would prefer. Instead, he guides his patients so that they can come to a better understanding of their problems and learn to successfully resolve them through this understandin...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Inwood, MD?
My family has been working with Dr Inwood for five years, and he always has time for us. He has been instrumental in finding the right mix of medicine and therapy to ensure the best outcomes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Inwood, MD?
Dr. Inwood is careful, concerned and thoughtful. He always wants to work with his patients to find the treatments that are best for them, and is very accommodating of idiosyncratic needs and schedules.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Inwood, MD?
Dr. Inwood has been very helpful in dealing with a variety of issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Inwood, MD?
Dr. Inwood is a great listener. Highly recommend.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Inwood?