Dr. David Inkeles, MD

Dr. David Inkeles, MD

Ophthalmology  |

Dr. David Inkeles, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Newton, NJ. He is 80 years old and has been practicing for 45 years.

Eye Physicians Of Sussex County

183 High St Ste 2200

Newton, NJ 07860

• EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Inkeles

See how frequently Dr. Inkeles performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cataract Removal Surgery
high
Eyelid Surgery
Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye

Dr. Inkeles's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Foreign Body Removal from Eye
  • Glaucoma Surgery
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
    Medical School | Graduated 1972
  • Mercy Hospital San Diego
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1973
  • Montefiore Hospital Einstein
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1976

Dr. Inkeles has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Inkeles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Inkeles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Inkeles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Inkeles to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Inkeles' Performance
Sparta, NJ |
Dr. Inkeles has been our eye Dr. for many years and he has given us excellent care. The staff is friendly and efficient and the surroundings are pleasant.
Morristown, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr Inkeles for years and even though I moved out of Sussex Country a few years ago I still travel to Sussex County to have my eyes checked. Dr Inkeles spends time with his patients which is different than so many other doctors. If the wait time is a little bit longer I don't mind as I know he takes his time with me as he is examining my eyes. I have been very happy with both my contacts and eyeglasses.
in Blairstown |
I have been treated by Dr. Inkeles for many years and have always been happy with his care. The staff is wonderful.
Newton, NJ |
I cannot say enough positive things about this office. From the staff's friendliness to the doctor's personality. I always refer my friends and family to this practice. Everyone is always very pleasant.
HOPATCONG |
I have been going to Dr. Inkeles for years and have always had a good experience. He always greets me with a friendly smile. I definitely would recommend him to my friends and family.
Long Valley, NJ |
The waiting time for a simple eye exam exceeds an hour. The staff is unfriendly, they all look miserable working there.. Dr. Inkeles is extremely rude and cold. I have to question his competency as he botched my what shoukd have been routine cataract surgery. I went to a different Dr to follow up as I was afraid of losing my vision. I would NOT recommend Dr Inkeles to my worst enemy.
Sussex, NJ |
Waited over 2 hours for a 3 minute exam by the doctor. We will be taking our business elsewhere. Have been there before and it's always a nightmare no matter which doctor you see. No respect for patients!
Sussex, NJ |
Waited over 3 hours from my appointment time to see this dr. He was wearing disgusting cowboy boots with his pants pulled up so you could see him, very strange. When he came in the office he didn't introduce himself or even say hello or apologize for the wait. How can you let people sit there for hours? No reason I shouldn't have been in and out within an hour. I didn't feel like he took me seriously. Would not recommend.
in Andover, NJ |
The office visit is an ordeal. You wait in the waiting room, then they check your eyes and you wait in the hallway, then you wait in the exam room. In my experience, my visit has always been at least an hour and a half. To top that my eyeglass prescription was wrong two times. He finally corrected the last wrong prescription but I still had to go through the hour and a half ordeal. I will never go there again.
Sandyston, NJ |
He was rude, inconsiderate, uncaring, even dared to yell at me for taking noted! What kind of doctor discourages you from taking notes?? Called me into his room and immediately left, didn't return for 25 minutes. No hello, no introduction. The rudest doctor I've ever seen. I will never, never, never go to him again.
in Sparta, NJ |
He is the most impatient,rude and unprofessional doctor that I have ever encountered!
in Dover, NJ |
Office staff seems cold, quite business like. They won't answer ANY questions. They have a procedure and you WILL fit into their schedule. Dr Inkeles is an overall above average doctor, but somewhat disorganized in his thoughts and somewhat impatient with questions.. Did ok job on my cataracts but not excellent results.
Have you seen Dr. David Inkeles, MD?

Visit Dr. Inkeles