Dr. David Hurst, MD

Dr. David Hurst, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. David Hurst, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Port St Lucie, FL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Hurst is affiliated with Lawnwood Regional Medical Center and Heart Institute and St. Lucie Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Hurst

Coordination of care is an aspect of healthcare often overlooked but of utmost importance. The Heart & Family Health Institute is the only multi-specialty medical practice of its kind on the Treasure Coast. We have brought together a group of highly trained, experienced physicians, and extensive state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment facilities. Our staff of Board Certified primary care and specialist physicians works as a team, consulting regularly and collaborating to provide patients with thorough, in-depth care.

Dr. Hurst's Experience

Dr. Hurst's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Univeristy Of Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Cebu Doctor'S University Cebu Philippines
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Hurst has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hurst does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hurst and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hurst's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hurst to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Hurst's Performance
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Harris I think you're a GOOD guy and a good doctor but Ievery time to get an appointment is 10-12 days it's unacceptable I've been around the medical business of all my life 30 years. and 6 spinal surgery from the best doctors in the world you know that and I know that and I'm telling you that you need to tighten it up I mean Jackie told me Friday she's going to take care of everything and I have my I CT SCAM. everything personally never heard from her again I can go oN & ON STEVIE B
in palm city fl |
I have been a patient for 3 years and so far received excellent care. Recently though i have noticed that there was a misdiagnosis posted to my e-portal which i have tried to clear up to no avail. I enjoy having a doctor that i can trust with my care but question when he stops listening. I am not sure whether this is doctor or nurse related error but now i pay closer attention to what goes into my chart. I like the e-portal but i wonder anout the information in it. Kind of sad to lose trust.
We are grateful for the kind words regarding our physician. We will investigate the concern regarding your portal and take the appropriate measures to fix this issue. I will need further information from you. Please call me at 772-398-7819. Thank you. Jessica Martinez-Patient Advocate
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I am a new patient of Dr Hurst. His knowledge and skills are outstanding. I feel right at home talking with him and discussing my health and how to improve issues that I have. I ask him questions and he responds with answers and explains them. I highly recommend Dr Hurst to my family and friends. He is very professional and polite. He listens very close and is concerned. I plan on keeping Dr Hurst as my Primary Care Doctor. I am highly satisfied with him and all the staff at Heart & Family.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I'm 61 years old and Dr. David Hurst is one of the finest doctors I've ever had as my physician. He's very very knowledgeable and devoted to being a great doctor. He's like the doctors I had as a child that truly cared about helping his patients. Ty dear Dr. Hurst for being true to your profession and your patients. Ty for being what a physician should be.
in Ft Pierce, FL |
Excellent physician! I've been seeing Dr. Hurst for several years now and very comfortable under his care. I would certainly recommend him to anyone. You will not be disappointed. He is caring and I feel that Dr. Hurst is thorough and explains things in a way that I can understand.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Great Primary Care Physician! Takes all the time needed, explains options clearly, does not "over-do" testing, very personable. I also really like Heart and Family's electronic record keeping - provides doctors instant access to records by all other facility's records and tests. Accepts my insurance. Usually able to schedule an app't with either Dr Hurst or his Nurse Practitioner within a couple days.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I've only been here twice, will not return. Was feeling down went to talk to the Dr, next thing I know police is called and I'm being baker act. So make sure you don't share your feelings. Went to the ER and the whole staff thought this office jumped the gun and sent me home. The Nurse Practitioner needs another profession. Dr hurst need some sensitivity training you can't talk to someone for 2 minutes and think you know them. So in fairness the nurse and front staff are very nice.
Have you seen Dr. David Hurst, MD?

Visit Dr. Hurst

Dr. Hurst accepts 3 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Blue Cross and Blue Shield