Dr. David Horvath, MD

Dr. David Horvath, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |

Dr. David Horvath, MD is a plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Abington, PA. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Horvath is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health.

Horvath Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Center, PC

1245 Highland Ave Ste G05

Abington, PA 19001

• Amerihealth
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Keystone Health Plan East

Learn about Dr. Horvath

See how frequently Dr. Horvath performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Burn Injuries
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Cancer

Dr. Horvath's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Breast Cancer
  • Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Large Breasts
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

• Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Muhlenberg
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Indiana University / School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Aesthetic Associates Of Miami
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Horvath has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Horvath does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Horvath and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Horvath's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Horvath to family and friends
Dr. Horvath's Performance
Jenkintown, PA |
A-Mazing!!!!! Dr. Horvath's confidence, professionalism, and genuinely caring manner allowed me to feel immediately at ease. Because of Dr. Horvath's surgical genius, aesthetically artful eye, and genuine concern for the result I wanted, I had a wonderful outcome. The follow up support I received was just as remarkable as the rest of the journey. Dr. Horvath was there to patiently address each question I had. If you're reading this and considering Dr. Horvath's practice I hope this helps!!
in Quakertown, PA |
I was referred to Dr. Horvath by another surgeon. I felt that who better to refer you to a surgeon but another surgeon. Dr. Horvath performed 3 procedures on me, extended tummy tuck, breast lift and lipo of upper back. Dr. Horvath has by far exceeded my expectations. I am truly amazed at the transformation he has made to my body. Dr. Horvath is an excellent surgeon. His office staff has also been so wonderful to work with.
in Plymouth Meeting, PA |
The minute I met Dr. Horvath I felt confidence just knowing I was in the right hands. He listened to me, took his time, and made me feel understood and safe. He is so thorough, pays attention to every detail and takes the time to explain. My results make me smile every day and I still have moments where I think to myself, wow, is that really me? The care and concern even after is outstanding! I felt like family and not just a number. His staff is wonderful. Thank you immensely!
Philadelphia, PA |
This review is well overdue by more than a year but I can still say that not a day goes by that I am not incredibly grateful to have found Dr. Horvath and his staff. I had a breast reduction in May 2015 and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Dr. Horvath is meticulous and clearly an expert in his field. The end result is truly incredible and has absolutely changed my life. My only regret is not finding Dr. Horvath sooner!! Highly recommend!
in Philadelphia, PA |
The office staff was fantastic not to mention they worked around my work schedule. All information was explained and questions were answered professionally and in a timely matter. my surgery went very well and Dr. Horvath and the staff provided the best care. My scars are minimal and I was up and about as promised. I am three months post surgery and feel and look great.
in Newtown, PA |
Dr. Horvath has a way of making patients feel at ease from the start. He strives to make the entire cosmetic procedure run as safely and smoothly as possible. I recently had tubular breast reconstruction (a very difficult procedure) and was blown away with the expertise Dr. Horvath exemplified. I am now happier than ever with my body & forever grateful for Dr. Horvath! Also, the staff of Dr. Horvath's office are wonderful! I developed a closeness with them while going through my transition.
in Philadelphia PA |
Excellent caring doctor. Very good bedside manner who is concerned about his patient and their well being. Office staff are great.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr Horvath is a wonderful, caring doctor and his work is outstanding! After visiting other plastic surgeons I chose Dr Horvath to do my reconstruction following my bilateral mastectomy. I am so pleased with my results! On the days of my surgeries,as well as at every appointment, Dr Horvath took the time to check my emotional well being. As a cancer patient, this was very important to me. The staff is so warm and friendly and knows each patient. I highly recommend this practice!
Have you seen Dr. David Horvath, MD?
Are you Dr. Horvath?

Regional Pref Network HMO
    Regional Pref Network HMO+
    Regional Pref Network POS+
    Regional Pref Network PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA