Dr. David Holsinger, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. David Holsinger, MD
Dr. David Holsinger, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Ebensburg, PA. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Holsinger is affiliated with Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center - Main.

Dr. Holsinger's Experience

See how Dr. Holsinger's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Holsinger

Dr. Holsinger accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Holsinger is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Holsinger has admitting privileges.

Dr. Holsinger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Holsinger to family and friends
1.0
Dr. Holsinger's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Northern Cambria, PA |
I would never recommend him. I saw him years ago and never went back. He was rude, uninterested in my symptoms and billed my insurance for a procedure he did not perform.
in Ebensburg, PA |
He was very rude to me from the get go. Acted like everything I was telling him was silly. Took nothing I told him about my symptoms seriously. Recommended me to go to another doctor to get tests done that I had already had and had come back negative. Basically told me that he wouldn't treat me for something that I thought I had. I feel very disrespected by him and his lack of care. I would never reccommend him to another patient.
in Sidman, Pa |
I went to Ebensburg Medwell with chest congestion in my lower lungs and a stabbing pain in my back. Dr Holsinger pretended to listen to my lungs by very lightly touching his stethoscope to my upper back for 2 seconds then wrote me a prescription for an antibiotic. I will never return to him again and am filling a complaint about him
in Gallitzin Pa |
This doctor did not listen to my chest, did not listen to my breathing. I had complaints of wheezing and cough. Lifted the otoscope and touched my hair and did not look in my ears. Terrible bedside manner. I've never in my life experienced a visit such as this. It's like he was afraid to touch me! Very strange. I work in the medical field and deal with a lot of people. I will never go back to him. I'm also reporting him to the PA physician board in Harrisburg.
Have you seen Dr. David Holsinger, MD?
Are you Dr. Holsinger?

Compare Dr. Holsinger

Dr. Holsinger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Holsinger has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Holsinger's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Holsinger does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Holsinger and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1987

Conemaugh Valley Mem Hospital

Dr. Holsinger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Holsinger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Holsinger does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Holsinger and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.