Dr. David Hoganson, MD

Dr. David Hoganson, MD

Congenital Cardiac Surgery  ·
Dr. David Hoganson, MD is a congenital cardiac surgery specialist in Boston, MA and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from Temple University School Of Medicine in 2004 and specializes in congenital cardiac surgery.Read his story

300 Longwood Ave Fl 2

Boston, MA 02115

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Hoganson

Dr. Hoganson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hoganson "Following my training, I joined the staff at Boston Children's Hospital. My clinical focus is on neonates and children with congenital heart disease. I partner with Dr. Fynn-Thompson in the cardiac assist device and heart and lung transplant programs. Additionally I work as an intensivist in the cardiac intensive care unit. My research is focused on utilizing autologous umbilical veins as a shunt or patch material in neonates with complex congenital heart disease requiring surgery. My lab also focuses on development of devices to improve the safety and effectiveness of cardiac surgery, developing new transplant therapies and lung tissue engineering efforts to improve ECMO and oxygenator technologies."

This content was provided by Dr. Hoganson "As a child born with complex congenital heart disease that required two surgeries to repair, I am extremely grateful of the care that I received and the opportunity to live a normal life.

As a child born with complex congenital heart disease that required two surgeries to repair, I am extremely grateful of the care that I received and the opportunity to live a normal life. It is this personal gratitude that motivates me to provide similar compassionate care to neonates, children and adults with congenital heart disease. The cardiac surgery repair I had required innovation and boldness in an early era of cardiac surgery. With a personal background in engineering, I strive to innovate and develop new devices, therapies and treatments to ever improve the cardiac surgery repairs and overall care that we offer to our patients."

• Congenital Cardiac Surgery

• Heart Palpitations
  • Neonatal (Newborn) Infection
  • Pediatric Aortic Valve Stenosis
  • Pediatric Heart Disease

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Grove City College
  • Boston Children's Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016
  • Washington University, St. Louis
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Hoganson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hoganson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoganson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hoganson's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Hoganson?

How was your experience with Dr. Hoganson?