Dr. David Henick, MD

Dr. David Henick, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Dr. David Henick, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Fort Lee, NJ. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Henick is affiliated with Englewood Hospital and Medical Center and HackensackUMC.

Dr. Henick's Experience

See how Dr. Henick's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Henick

Dr. Henick accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Henick has admitting privileges.

Dr. Henick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Henick to family and friends
    4.2
    Dr. Henick's Performance
    in Teaneck, NJ |
    I was very pleased with the care I received with Dr. Henick. I was suffering from near total nasal congestion due to polyps. I feel that I received excellent care, both pre and post surgery, from Dr. Henick and his staff. There is often a bit of a wait in his office, but it's worth it. I am grateful for how smooth the entire process was in restoring my ability to breathe!
    Oakland, NJ |
    Dr. Henick is wonderful. He is very skilled and knowledgeable. He comes highly recommended from other professionals. While you will wait a while to be seen, he is worth every minute of it. He speaks to you in a clear and concise manner and explains his procedure(s) confidently and easily. He gladly answers any questions you have. He is soft-spoken and has a very nice bedside manner. His staff is friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend him without hesitation and have already done so.
    in Cliffside Park, NJ |
    I have had sinus issues for years including polyps and a deviated septum and one of the best things I did for myself was getting all of this rectified with Dr. Henick! I can say breathing normally again is a dream come true thanks to his care! His entire staff is pleasant and helpful. Dr. Henick is thorough and explained to me every step for pre and post procedure. Highly recommend him (especially for this procedure).
    in Ft Lee, NJ |
    I really want to thank to Dr. Henick, for such a good surgery, the doctor performed a thyroid surgery in wich he had to take half of that, he explained to me in detail the whole process. Today i feel very happy because i do not even have a big scar on my neck, almost nothing. I am very grateful ....Dr. Henick. Carmen Noochirwani
    Westwood, NJ |
    Old fashioned 'bedside manner' is alive and well in this office.From my first visit I was so impressed with the way I was treated and the manner in which my questions and fears were addressed that I left wondering if I had gone back in time.Dr. Henick's calm demeanor and soft voice immediately put me at ease and his practice of sitting down and listening to my list of questions made me an immediate fan.The staff was kind and attentive as well and oh,by the way, my surgery was a brilliant success
    in Franklin Lakes, NJ |
    Over an hour spent in the waiting room for a 3 minute consultation, that explained nothing. Seems to want to schedule multiple visits for multiple tests on different days to ring up the insurance totals. Incompetent and not trustworthy.
    in Ft Lee, NJ |
    After the nurse did my vitals, I then had to wait about 40 min for Dr H to come in. I asked a few times how long it would be, since I told her I had to be somewhere shortly. She merely replied I can't interrupt him, cause the Dr is doing his diction. Not sure why Dr H can't do this AFTER he sees me. I was the only pt. in his office! Once he saw me, it took like 5 min, in and out. I got a vague exp of my problem & no clear way to even treat it. he acted rushed,bothered & totally unprofessional!
    in Palisades Park, NJ |
    Dr. Henick is caring, thorough, conscientious and a consummate professional. His office is extremely clean and his staff are courteous, friendly and hard-working. I have visited Dr. Henick's office many times and have always been greeted with a warm hand shake and a smile. He listens to what you have to say and takes the time to explain your medical condition in easy to understand terms. I highly recommend this doctor.
    in Ridgewood, NJ |
    I had chronic sinus issues for years. I had been on antibiotics every other month and was referred to Dr. Henick by my Allergist. He sent me for a CAT scan and conducted an exam which also found I had a deviated septum. Dr. Henick provided me with options. Nasal sprays did not help. In January, Dr. Henick performed surgery and followed up with office visits to clear up any residual infection in my sinuses. I am now free of infection and have not gotten sick since the surgery.
    Have you seen Dr. David Henick, MD?
    Are you Dr. Henick?

Dr. Henick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
    •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Henick has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Henick's Board Certifications

• Ear Disorders
    • Earwax Buildup
    • Enlarged Turbinates
    • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
    • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
    • Head and Neck Cancer
    • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
    • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
    • Laryngitis

Completed in 1992

Completed in 1993

U Penn Sch Med

Completed in 1994

Dr. Henick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Henick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
    • ENT Surgery
    • Ear Surgery
    • Ear Tube Placement
    • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
    • Head and Neck Surgery
    • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
    • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
    • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
    • Parathyroidectomy
    • Sinus Surgery
    • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
    • Thyroid Lobectomy