Dr. David Henick, MD

Dr. David Henick, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. David Henick, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Fort Lee, NJ. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

301 Bridge Plz N Ste 3

Fort Lee, NJ 07024

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Henick

See how frequently Dr. Henick performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Sinusitis
Sinusitis
Ear Disorders

Dr. Henick's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Dysphagia
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • U Penn Sch Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Henick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Henick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Henick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Henick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Henick to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Henick's Performance
Dr. Henick is the best otolarynologist! He is proficient and goes above and beyond to listen to concerns. My medical needs were met every visit. The outcome of office visits and surgical time made me believe that I had chose a Dr. with flawless competence. I am able to breath without difficulty and symptoms have gone as well. Also his office staff are professional and pleasant. They were always patient and accommodating to any questions to any question or concerns..
in North Bergen, NJ |
Wonderful doctor. Gets to the point and does what needs to be done within 1 visit. Very mellow, takes his time with the patient. I was very pleased.
in Chatham, NJ |
Dr Henick is extremely competent, a super nice guy and has a great bed side manner. Yes there is sometimes a wait in his office but that is because he gives every patient his undivided attention. Moreover he is the doctor to whom other doctors send the complicated cases they cannot handle because he is simply the best. He performed successful sinus surgery on me and was there every step of the way through the recovery process. Simply the best, smart and truly concerned about all his patients.
in Manhattan nyc |
Over the last twenty five years I have had numerous sinus surgeries, some of them as complex as could be. Dr Henick operated on me when I was at my worst - yet I spent minimum time in the OR and was ambulatory immediately after. You cannot do better
in Teaneck, NJ |
I was very pleased with the care I received with Dr. Henick. I was suffering from near total nasal congestion due to polyps. I feel that I received excellent care, both pre and post surgery, from Dr. Henick and his staff. There is often a bit of a wait in his office, but it's worth it. I am grateful for how smooth the entire process was in restoring my ability to breathe!
Oakland, NJ |
Dr. Henick is wonderful. He is very skilled and knowledgeable. He comes highly recommended from other professionals. While you will wait a while to be seen, he is worth every minute of it. He speaks to you in a clear and concise manner and explains his procedure(s) confidently and easily. He gladly answers any questions you have. He is soft-spoken and has a very nice bedside manner. His staff is friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend him without hesitation and have already done so.
in Cliffside Park, NJ |
I have had sinus issues for years including polyps and a deviated septum and one of the best things I did for myself was getting all of this rectified with Dr. Henick! I can say breathing normally again is a dream come true thanks to his care! His entire staff is pleasant and helpful. Dr. Henick is thorough and explained to me every step for pre and post procedure. Highly recommend him (especially for this procedure).
in Ft Lee, NJ |
I really want to thank to Dr. Henick, for such a good surgery, the doctor performed a thyroid surgery in wich he had to take half of that, he explained to me in detail the whole process. Today i feel very happy because i do not even have a big scar on my neck, almost nothing. I am very grateful ....Dr. Henick. Carmen Noochirwani
Westwood, NJ |
Old fashioned 'bedside manner' is alive and well in this office.From my first visit I was so impressed with the way I was treated and the manner in which my questions and fears were addressed that I left wondering if I had gone back in time.Dr. Henick's calm demeanor and soft voice immediately put me at ease and his practice of sitting down and listening to my list of questions made me an immediate fan.The staff was kind and attentive as well and oh,by the way, my surgery was a brilliant success
in Franklin Lakes, NJ |
Over an hour spent in the waiting room for a 3 minute consultation, that explained nothing. Seems to want to schedule multiple visits for multiple tests on different days to ring up the insurance totals. Incompetent and not trustworthy.
in Ft Lee, NJ |
After the nurse did my vitals, I then had to wait about 40 min for Dr H to come in. I asked a few times how long it would be, since I told her I had to be somewhere shortly. She merely replied I can't interrupt him, cause the Dr is doing his diction. Not sure why Dr H can't do this AFTER he sees me. I was the only pt. in his office! Once he saw me, it took like 5 min, in and out. I got a vague exp of my problem & no clear way to even treat it. he acted rushed,bothered & totally unprofessional!
in Palisades Park, NJ |
Dr. Henick is caring, thorough, conscientious and a consummate professional. His office is extremely clean and his staff are courteous, friendly and hard-working. I have visited Dr. Henick's office many times and have always been greeted with a warm hand shake and a smile. He listens to what you have to say and takes the time to explain your medical condition in easy to understand terms. I highly recommend this doctor.
in Ridgewood, NJ |
I had chronic sinus issues for years. I had been on antibiotics every other month and was referred to Dr. Henick by my Allergist. He sent me for a CAT scan and conducted an exam which also found I had a deviated septum. Dr. Henick provided me with options. Nasal sprays did not help. In January, Dr. Henick performed surgery and followed up with office visits to clear up any residual infection in my sinuses. I am now free of infection and have not gotten sick since the surgery.
Have you seen Dr. David Henick, MD?
Are you Dr. Henick?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at Hackensack University Medical Center

Visit Dr. Henick

Dr. Henick accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO