Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. David Hecht, MD
Dr. David Hecht, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Hecht is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center, HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center and HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center.

20201 N Scottsdale Healthcare Dr Ste 250

Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Learn about Dr. Hecht

Dr. Hecht has been practicing in the Valley for over 10 years, providing the highest level of care with integrity and treating each patient as if they were his own family. Dr. Hecht is frequently requested to care for the very people who directly observe him in action and respect his work - other physicians and medical personnel. Please visit our website for more information at www.DrDavidHecht.com.

Dr. Hecht's Experience

Dr. Hecht's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Microdermabrasion
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Wrinkle Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• The College Of William and Mary
  • Georgetown University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • University Of Illinois
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Hecht has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hecht does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hecht and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hecht's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hecht to family and friends
Dr. Hecht's Performance
Denver, CO |
I came to see him from Colorado and his staff were just rude. I came back for a post op appointment To get my rhinoplasty looked at and always had excuses every time to get me in. Not to mention he never communicated with me as to what my expectations were. This was something I always wanted and now I have to live with this for the rest of my life.
Gilbert, AZ |
I recently had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Hecht and I am incredibly glad that I came to him! I came on high recommendation from a friend whose nose turned out wonderfully, and my result was just as great! I was very nervous about the procedure at first but his staff was very attentive and talked me through the process so I knew exactly what the procedure and recovery entailed. Thanks to the skill and care taken by Dr. Hecht, my nose looks amazing and I couldn't be happier!
Carefree, AZ |
Dr. Hecht did a wonderful job with my otoplasty! I had always wanted to get my prominent ears pushed back, and I saw that he had such great reviews so I went to him first. I luckily got squeezed into his schedule and ended up being able to have the appointment on a Friday and a surgery that next Tuesday! He answered all of my questions and was very thorough in explaining what exactly would be done. It’s been a little over a week since the procedure, and I am so so pleased with the results!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I can recommend Dr. David A. Hecht very highly. He does beautiful work. I am extremely pleased with the results of my neck and lower face lift. I had an easy and quick recovery. He made me feel very comfortable going into the procedure. He is very knowledgeable in his practice knowing exactly what needs to be done to accomplish the perfect results. I really do look as good as wedding pictures (25 years ago ) I would definitely see him again for any future procedures.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I spent some time looking at doctors for my rhinoplasty. Most seemed to be business men just looking for business, but Dr. Hecht was super direct and to the point. Everything was easy as 1,2,3. I was in his office for a consult and had a new beautiful nose within a month. Hardly any pain or any discomfort. His staff is incredibly helpful and kind. I was even able to get in contact with him after his office hours when I had a concern. I love my new nose, thank you Dr Hecht!
Phoenix, AZ |
I had a complicated revision rhinoplasty/septoplasty and Dr. Hecht did a great job. It was not an easy surgery, but Dr. Hecht showed great attention to detail and I came out looking like a million bucks! Dr. Hecht is highly skilled. His office did my consultation and surgery, and handled my insurance issues on very short notice. My surgery was scheduled a week from the day I first called, while other doctors had turned me away. Highly recommend Dr. Hecht and his office!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Hecht for several years and I feel very lucky to be under his care. His staff is simply incredible, very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. The entire team worked around my schedule to book a blepharoplasty surgery (upper eyelids), which was done just 6 weeks ago; and I’m very happy with the results! I was out socializing 3 days later and back at work the following week ! AMAZING
Have you seen Dr. David Hecht, MD?
Are you Dr. Hecht?