Dr. David Hecht, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Hecht

David A. Hecht M.D., P.C.

20201 N Scottsdale Healthcare Dr Ste 250 Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Dr. David Hecht, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from New York University School of Medicine in 1993 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Hecht's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hecht

Dr. Hecht?
Dr. Hecht's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Hecht, MD
After consulting with Dr. Hecht, he suggested a lower facial lift which he performed on me on October 29, 2018. I have been very pleased with the results of the procedure and appreciate the follow up care both he and his staff have provided to me. I would heartily recommend him to anyone seeking his type of expertise, as he provided excellent care while helping me achieve the type of natural looking results I was seeking.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
I fractured my nose when I was 14 years old, I didn't realize how that would affect my overall health many years later. When I started having a constant sore, with sensitive bleeding in my nose. Fed up, I was finally referred to Dr. Hecht. He diagnosed my issue, and made my nose not only functional after 41 years of issues and poor breathing, but made it look pretty too! I love my results and appreciate his care, skill and staff, they're amazing and made the whole process so simple!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
A-one office staff! Doctor lacks personality and eye contact but I was told that before I met him. Am not 100% satisfied with my rhinoplasty. One side is beautifully contoured but the other appears to have too much cartilage remaining. I’m only 8 weeks out but I doubt it will change enough. The tip is also a little crooked. I’m surprised to realize that after my appointment at less than 4 weeks I wouldn’t see him again. Unfortunately every time I look in the mirror, I see the mistakes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
Dr. Hecht is a master at what he does. I went in for a very difficult revision rhinoplasty case. He explained very directly what could be achieved and how this could be achieved. He did not over promise or sugar coat any detail. However, the results definitely blew me away! He delivered 110% and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Hecht is so meticulous in every step of his work. No bruising or pain. I literally took 2 Tylenol the day after. On top of this, he's so sweet, humble, and down-to-earth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
Dr. Hecht and his staff are wonderful. His staff is VERY friendly and helpful and Dr. Hecht did a wonderful job on my facelift. The follow up to remove the staples was painless and his staff are just great. Would highly recommend Dr. Hecht
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
Making the decision on what plastic surgeon is right for you is a stressful and important one to make, and I can sincerely say you will not have any regrets choosing Dr. Hecht! He is absolutely amazing, not only as a surgeon but as a person too. My rhinoplasty surgery was seamless- legitimately no pain or bruising. He is trustworthy, honest, and cares deeply about patient results. My nose was a very difficult one to operate on and it turned out absolutely AMAZING! I am so grateful for Dr. Hecht
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Hecht for facial plastic surgery. He was able to tighten my sagging skin without me looking like I had a facelift. Additionally, his staff is very creative in finding ways to make the pricing manageable. Dr. Hecht is a perfect choice for facial plastic surgery, and a choice I am confident you will not regret.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
I had skin cancer removed from my nose and was left with a big wound. Dr. Hecht is a perfectionist. His work was stellar. My wife has had several procedures for her stomach after childbirth done by a different plastic surgeon. There is no comparison between Dr. Hecht and her surgeon. If you are looking for opulent waiting rooms and a spa like feel, that’s not Dr. Hecht. If you want the best result without a bunch of phony support staff, then he’s your guide. Just remember still waters run deep
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
I came to see him from Colorado and his staff were just rude. I came back for a post op appointment To get my rhinoplasty looked at and always had excuses every time to get me in. Not to mention he never communicated with me as to what my expectations were. This was something I always wanted and now I have to live with this for the rest of my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
I recently had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Hecht and I am incredibly glad that I came to him! I came on high recommendation from a friend whose nose turned out wonderfully, and my result was just as great! I was very nervous about the procedure at first but his staff was very attentive and talked me through the process so I knew exactly what the procedure and recovery entailed. Thanks to the skill and care taken by Dr. Hecht, my nose looks amazing and I couldn't be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
Dr. Hecht did a wonderful job with my otoplasty! I had always wanted to get my prominent ears pushed back, and I saw that he had such great reviews so I went to him first. I luckily got squeezed into his schedule and ended up being able to have the appointment on a Friday and a surgery that next Tuesday! He answered all of my questions and was very thorough in explaining what exactly would be done. It’s been a little over a week since the procedure, and I am so so pleased with the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
I can recommend Dr. David A. Hecht very highly. He does beautiful work. I am extremely pleased with the results of my neck and lower face lift. I had an easy and quick recovery. He made me feel very comfortable going into the procedure. He is very knowledgeable in his practice knowing exactly what needs to be done to accomplish the perfect results. I really do look as good as wedding pictures (25 years ago ) I would definitely see him again for any future procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
I spent some time looking at doctors for my rhinoplasty. Most seemed to be business men just looking for business, but Dr. Hecht was super direct and to the point. Everything was easy as 1,2,3. I was in his office for a consult and had a new beautiful nose within a month. Hardly any pain or any discomfort. His staff is incredibly helpful and kind. I was even able to get in contact with him after his office hours when I had a concern. I love my new nose, thank you Dr Hecht!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
I had a complicated revision rhinoplasty/septoplasty and Dr. Hecht did a great job. It was not an easy surgery, but Dr. Hecht showed great attention to detail and I came out looking like a million bucks! Dr. Hecht is highly skilled. His office did my consultation and surgery, and handled my insurance issues on very short notice. My surgery was scheduled a week from the day I first called, while other doctors had turned me away. Highly recommend Dr. Hecht and his office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Hecht for several years and I feel very lucky to be under his care. His staff is simply incredible, very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. The entire team worked around my schedule to book a blepharoplasty surgery (upper eyelids), which was done just 6 weeks ago; and I’m very happy with the results! I was out socializing 3 days later and back at work the following week ! AMAZING
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hecht?

Dr. Hecht has been practicing in the Valley for over 10 years, providing the highest level of care with integrity and treating each patient as if they were his own family. Dr. Hecht is frequently requested to care for the very people who directly obs...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1995
1993
1989

Dr. Hecht accepts

Dr. Hecht accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Hecht's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Blepharoplasty
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Surgery
  • Small Chin

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hecht treats patients.