Dr. David Hecht, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 54

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. David Hecht, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has over 29 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York University School of Medicine medical school in 1993. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center and Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. David Hecht, MD

David A. Hecht M.D., P.C.

20201 N Scottsdale Healthcare Dr Ste 250 Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Affiliated with Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center Scottsdale, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Hecht's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Hecht's Top Procedures and Conditions

Skin Cancer

Dr. Hecht treats Skin Cancer more than 49% of his peers

Dr. Hecht treats this condition more than 49% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC)
  • Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Conjunctiva
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck
  • Superficial Basal Cell Carcinoma
Hide other areas of care
Skin Grafts

• Blepharoplasty
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Rhinoseptoplasty
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin Surgery
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Hecht accepts

Dr. Hecht accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross

Dr. Hecht's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hecht

87.32394366197182%

Dr. Hecht

Clinically exceptional and personally engaged
Our 17-year old daughter had rhinoplasty in December to address a severely deviated septum. Dr. Hecht's work was immaculate, and his and his staff's personal engagement in the procedure and my daughter's reconstructive and healing process was both heartwarming and clinically reassuring. I strongly recommend this doctor.
Mar 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
I had a neck/lower face lift & upper eyelid tuck 2 weeks ago. The results are beautiful ; I am amazed at how quickly I am healing & very pleased with the results. Don’t go to another plastic surgeon—Dr. Hecht is the best. His office associates are caring, reassuring, professional & friendly.
Feb 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
I had rhinoplasty done in November 2021 by Dr. Hecht. I am 41 years old and have always hated my nose. When I went in for my consult, the entire staff was incredibly kind and generous with their time. Dr. Hecht did a rendering of what my future nose could look like after surgery and his staff answered all of my questions. I felt incredibly comfortable in his hands and the day of surgery, I knew everything would be ok. A week later when my cast came off, I cried tears of pure joy. I was amazed with the results and could not believe that was my nose. Dr. Hecht and his staff are the best around. I am so grateful to him for boosting my confidence and giving me the nose I always wanted.
Dec 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
Dr Hecht and his staff are caring friendly professional just amazing!!!Dr Hecht performed reconstruction surgery on my nose and I couldn’t be happier ! Honestly the best plastic surgeon I know !!
Catherine – Oct 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
I underwent an extensive septo/rhinoplasty & ear graft with Dr. Hecht in latter August, and my experience was one I cannot explain. From the initial consult and visit to post-op; Dr. Hecht was thorough, articulate, reassuring, and pleasant through the process. You will not be disappointed with your results. In addition, his staff are also amazing! They are welcoming, professional, and down to earth!!!
Oct 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
We are at a loss for words to explain how much we love Dr. Hecht and staff! He was the only person I trusted for my daughter's rhinoplasty. I searched for a double board certified surgeon with an exceptional work history. He surpassed our expectations. My daughter will never forget how much he changed her life. He is blessed to be an incredible surgeon, as well as talented artist. We are thrilled with her results and can't thank Dr. Hecht and staff enough...
Shannon Arriaga – Sep 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
If you are looking to get a rhinoplasty, Dr. Hecht is the surgeon to go to. He specializes in facial plastic surgery, so he is very skilled. He did an amazing job on my nose! When I came in for the consult, I had an unrealistic picture in my head of what I wanted my nose to be. At my consult, he showed me that in order to achieve a smaller nose and more symmetrical face, I needed a chin enhancement as well, and I couldn't be happier with how my nose and chin turned out. Highly recommend.
Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
Just had a cancer removed from my nose. Left a large whole to be repaired. Couldn't be more pleased with the results. Dr Hecht did an amazing job. Was extremely happy with the entire experience. Office staff was so nice. They were very caring in every aspect. I would recommend Dr Hecht to anyone.
Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
I recently had my nose fixed by Dr. Hecht and I have to say I am MORE than pleased with the results. I did not have a typical rhinoplasty; mine was more complicated because of a nasal perforation. Dr. Hecht did an outstanding job. Also, what I love about Dr. Hecht is that he is realistic and conservative. He will tell you what is obtainable and what is not realistic. Dr. Hecht is also so very precise, especially when he does the pre-op exams; he puts on special glasses and goes over every detail on the face. I definitely, without a doubt, recommend Dr. Hecht and will go back to him for my next procedure.
Paige Ryan – Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
Dr. Hecht and his team are top notch! When I first started the search for a surgeon, I was told by a few people to see Dr. Hecht because he's the best in Scottsdale. Let me start by saying Dr.Hecht and his team were amazing from start to finish! Christie, Veronica, and Angela are incredible- A team like this is rare! My case was somewhat challenging-I was having an old chin implant fixed from 20 yrs ago. If you're looking for a doctor that is a true gentleman, and someone goes the distance to make you happy, look no further!
Kristen – Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
Dr. Hecht is definitely a genius at what he does! I recently had a blepharoplasty procedure and the results are amazing! Dr. Hecht is warm, compassionate and takes great pains to walk you through a procedure and provide realistic expectations. I couldn't be happier and know that Dr. Hecht was the right man for me! His staff is so knowledgeable and take great pains to make you feel comfortable and secure! The entire procedure exceeded my expectations and I'm so grateful to Dr. Hecht and his staff! I heartily recommend him!
Simma Robbins – Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
After consulting with Dr. Hecht, he suggested a lower facial lift which he performed on me on October 29, 2018. I have been very pleased with the results of the procedure and appreciate the follow up care both he and his staff have provided to me. I would heartily recommend him to anyone seeking his type of expertise, as he provided excellent care while helping me achieve the type of natural looking results I was seeking.
Neal H. Paul in Scottsdale, AZ – Dec 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
I fractured my nose when I was 14 years old, I didn't realize how that would affect my overall health many years later. When I started having a constant sore, with sensitive bleeding in my nose. Fed up, I was finally referred to Dr. Hecht. He diagnosed my issue, and made my nose not only functional after 41 years of issues and poor breathing, but made it look pretty too! I love my results and appreciate his care, skill and staff, they're amazing and made the whole process so simple!
Yvette in AZ – Oct 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
A-one office staff! Doctor lacks personality and eye contact but I was told that before I met him. Am not 100% satisfied with my rhinoplasty. One side is beautifully contoured but the other appears to have too much cartilage remaining. I’m only 8 weeks out but I doubt it will change enough. The tip is also a little crooked. I’m surprised to realize that after my appointment at less than 4 weeks I wouldn’t see him again. Unfortunately every time I look in the mirror, I see the mistakes.
Nancy D. in Phoenix , AZ – Oct 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
Dr. Hecht is a master at what he does. I went in for a very difficult revision rhinoplasty case. He explained very directly what could be achieved and how this could be achieved. He did not over promise or sugar coat any detail. However, the results definitely blew me away! He delivered 110% and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Hecht is so meticulous in every step of his work. No bruising or pain. I literally took 2 Tylenol the day after. On top of this, he's so sweet, humble, and down-to-earth.
LA in Scottsdale , AZ – Jul 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
Dr. Hecht and his staff are wonderful. His staff is VERY friendly and helpful and Dr. Hecht did a wonderful job on my facelift. The follow up to remove the staples was painless and his staff are just great. Would highly recommend Dr. Hecht
Kathy Clifford in Prescott, AZ – May 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
Making the decision on what plastic surgeon is right for you is a stressful and important one to make, and I can sincerely say you will not have any regrets choosing Dr. Hecht! He is absolutely amazing, not only as a surgeon but as a person too. My rhinoplasty surgery was seamless- legitimately no pain or bruising. He is trustworthy, honest, and cares deeply about patient results. My nose was a very difficult one to operate on and it turned out absolutely AMAZING! I am so grateful for Dr. Hecht
Lauren in Arizona – Feb 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Hecht for facial plastic surgery. He was able to tighten my sagging skin without me looking like I had a facelift. Additionally, his staff is very creative in finding ways to make the pricing manageable. Dr. Hecht is a perfect choice for facial plastic surgery, and a choice I am confident you will not regret.
Auburn – Feb 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
I had skin cancer removed from my nose and was left with a big wound. Dr. Hecht is a perfectionist. His work was stellar. My wife has had several procedures for her stomach after childbirth done by a different plastic surgeon. There is no comparison between Dr. Hecht and her surgeon. If you are looking for opulent waiting rooms and a spa like feel, that’s not Dr. Hecht. If you want the best result without a bunch of phony support staff, then he’s your guide. Just remember still waters run deep
Germlaw in Scottsdale, AZ – Nov 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?
I came to see him from Colorado and his staff were just rude. I came back for a post op appointment To get my rhinoplasty looked at and always had excuses every time to get me in. Not to mention he never communicated with me as to what my expectations were. This was something I always wanted and now I have to live with this for the rest of my life.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Denver, CO – Aug 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hecht, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hecht?