Dr. David Hayes, MD

Dr. David Hayes, MD

Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck | Male

My philosophy is to achieve a natural -looking result with every surgery and procedure. I believe less can be more. I also think the goal of cosmetic surgery is to help patients look like younger, more attractive versions of themselves. I love the fact that cosmetic surgery is primarily elective, patients come to me not because they have to, but because they want to make a positive change. It is very rewarding to be able to fulfill someone's expectations and improve their self image.

Dr. David Hayes, MD is a plastic surgery-head & neck doctor who practices in Missoula, MT. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Hayes is affiliated with Community Medical Center and Saint Patrick Hospital.

Dr. Hayes' Experience

See how Dr. Hayes' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hayes

Dr. Hayes accepts 2 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hayes has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hayes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hayes to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Hayes' Performance
Whitefish, MT |
Amazing. Despite my fears about having my nose broken and being somewhat awake, surgery itself was PLEASANT as was the recovery!! I did not need a single painkiller (narcotic, Tylenol, or otherwise) and my swelling went down rapidly as did the MINIMAL bruising under my eyes (I expected a lot worse). On top of it all, I was already breathing better 24 hours after surgery than I had been before. Two weeks out and cosmetic results are also visible. I highly recommend.
Stevensville, MT |
I had a facelift from Dr. Hayes. I shopped for the job and was very impressed with him and his staff. He did an excellent job and emphasized a natural look. His office and staff provided the best service of any health care provider I have ever been to. They took time and were never rushed. The office is comfortable, the staff is very friendly and professional, the wait times were none to only a few minutes and the results are great. I would recommend Dr. Hayes and his staff to anyone.
in Mc Allister, MT |
Hurt me, left me looking like an alien/burn victim... wish I never met this person in my life. I will never be able to get my life back or my beauty. Totally unsymmetrical.. scars everywhere, nerve and circulatory damage... ruined my life.
in Belgrade, MT |
Dr. Hayes' office wasted several hundred dollars of my money collectively in travel, unpaid time off and consult fees. He told me he was not able to do what I needed done even though his receptionist said otherwise. When I called to dispute a bill that was more than I was quoted, I was met with the rudest most condescending woman that I have ever spoken to. She dealt with me like I was mentally handicapped. Totally unbelievable. I spent more time in the waiting room than with the doctor.
Have you seen Dr. David Hayes, MD?
Are you Dr. Hayes?

Dr. Hayes' Care Philosophy

Dr. Hayes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck
    •  Board certified in Otolaryngology
    •  Malpractice claims in Montana not available

Dr. Hayes has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hayes' Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology

• Acute Sinusitis
    • Broken Nose
    • Chronic Sinusitis
    • Facial Fracture
    • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
    • Head and Neck Cancer
    • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
    • Jaw Fracture
    • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
    • Sinusitis
    • Sleep Disorders
    • Tonsillitis

University Of Arizona

Graduated in 1981

Stanford University
      Stanford University

Completed in 1986

Dr. Hayes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hayes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

• Chemical Peel
    • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
    • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
    • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
    • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
    • Endoscopic Brow Lift
    • Facelift
    • Facial Reconstruction
    • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
    • Liposuction
    • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
    • Neck Lift
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Radiesse® Injections