Dr. David Hayes, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Hayes

Montana Center for Facial Plastic Surgery

2975 Stockyard Rd Missoula, MT 59808

Dr. David Hayes, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Missoula, MT and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from University Of Arizona in 1981 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Hayes accepts

Dr. Hayes accepts the following insurance:

Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Montana

Check Dr. Hayes' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Hayes' Top Procedures and Conditions

Facial Fracture

Dr. Hayes treats Facial Fracture more than 14% of his peers

Dr. Hayes treats this condition more than 14% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Jaw Fracture

• Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Fracture
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Jaw Fracture
  • Liposuction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sinusitis
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

My philosophy is to achieve a natural -looking result with every surgery and procedure. I believe less can be more. I also think the goal of cosmetic surgery is to help patients look like younger, more attractive versions of themselves. I love the fa...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

4.4

Dr. Hayes?
Dr. Hayes' Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Hayes, MD
Dr Hayes and the staff at MCFPS are all wonderful. Matty, Misty and Molly are all so efficient, nice and friendly! Dr. Hayes is an excellent surgeon! I had a facelift and upper blepharoasty. I couldn't be more happy with my results. I look so natural and years younger. Healing was a breeze and I attribute a lot of that to Dr. Hayes fine surgeon skills -because I had NO BURSING, (which totally blew me away!) I am so thankful I chose Dr. Hayes and his staff. -You guys rock!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hayes, MD?
Dr. Hayes did an excellent job with my procedure. He and his staff are very knowledgeable and are able to describe the entire process in terms that are easy for anybody to understand. They were excellent with the follow up, and genuinely care about each of their patients. I would highly recommend him and his office to anybody
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hayes, MD?
Dr Hayes and his staff were outstanding! They are extremely professional and at the same time very personable and supportive. The procedure was explained at length, the video helped immensely in the preparation, and all my questions were answered thoroughly. Dr Hayes limits his practice to head and neck so I was confident in his expertise, and I could not be more satisfied. I had a lower face lift and the results are exactly what I hoped for - younger looking but completely natural.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hayes, MD?
Dr. Hayes and this team are wonderful. All questions were answered prior to my decisions. Instructions for preop were great! Followed them and my down time was minimal. My outcome is I look well rested and I love it! Now when I look in the mirror I smile!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hayes, MD?
I had a lower facelift and lipo on my double chin with Dr. Hayes. The staff is extremely professional as well as Dr. Hayes is very attentive and has a great manner to him. The procedure was much easier than anticipated and my results were fantastic! The recovery time was minimal and the suture lines are almost invisible. I look very natural and I think the surgery took about 8 years or so off my age in appearance. I would highly recommend Dr. Hayes, I know I'll be back again in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hayes, MD?
Amazing. Despite my fears about having my nose broken and being somewhat awake, surgery itself was PLEASANT as was the recovery!! I did not need a single painkiller (narcotic, Tylenol, or otherwise) and my swelling went down rapidly as did the MINIMAL bruising under my eyes (I expected a lot worse). On top of it all, I was already breathing better 24 hours after surgery than I had been before. Two weeks out and cosmetic results are also visible. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hayes, MD?
I had a facelift from Dr. Hayes. I shopped for the job and was very impressed with him and his staff. He did an excellent job and emphasized a natural look. His office and staff provided the best service of any health care provider I have ever been to. They took time and were never rushed. The office is comfortable, the staff is very friendly and professional, the wait times were none to only a few minutes and the results are great. I would recommend Dr. Hayes and his staff to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hayes, MD?
Hurt me, left me looking like an alien/burn victim... wish I never met this person in my life. I will never be able to get my life back or my beauty. Totally unsymmetrical.. scars everywhere, nerve and circulatory damage... ruined my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hayes, MD?
Dr. Hayes' office wasted several hundred dollars of my money collectively in travel, unpaid time off and consult fees. He told me he was not able to do what I needed done even though his receptionist said otherwise. When I called to dispute a bill that was more than I was quoted, I was met with the rudest most condescending woman that I have ever spoken to. She dealt with me like I was mentally handicapped. Totally unbelievable. I spent more time in the waiting room than with the doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hayes, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hayes?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hayes treats patients.