Dr. David Hayes, MD

Dr. David Hayes, MD

Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck  ·
Dr. David Hayes, MD is a head & neck plastic surgery specialist in Missoula, MT and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from University Of Arizona in 1981 and specializes in plastic surgery-head & neck, ear, nose, and throat, and more.

2975 Stockyard Rd

Missoula, MT 59808

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Hayes

Dr. Hayes' Experience

Dr. Hayes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

This content was provided by Dr. Hayes "My philosophy is to achieve a natural -looking result with every surgery and procedure. I believe less can be more. I also think the goal of cosmetic surgery is to help patients look like younger, more attractive versions of themselves. I love the fact that cosmetic surgery is primarily elective, patients come to me not because they have to, but because they want to make a positive change. It is very rewarding to be able to fulfill someone's expectations and improve their self image."

• Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Plastic Surgery

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• University Of Arizona
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Stanford University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Stanford University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Hayes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hayes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hayes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hayes' Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hayes to family and friends

Dr. Hayes' Performance

Dr. Hayes and this team are wonderful. All questions were answered prior to my decisions. Instructions for preop were great! Followed them and my down time was minimal. My outcome is I look well rested and I love it! Now when I look in the mirror I smile!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a lower facelift and lipo on my double chin with Dr. Hayes. The staff is extremely professional as well as Dr. Hayes is very attentive and has a great manner to him. The procedure was much easier than anticipated and my results were fantastic! The recovery time was minimal and the suture...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Amazing. Despite my fears about having my nose broken and being somewhat awake, surgery itself was PLEASANT as was the recovery!! I did not need a single painkiller (narcotic, Tylenol, or otherwise) and my swelling went down rapidly as did the MINIMAL bruising under my eyes (I expected a lot...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a facelift from Dr. Hayes. I shopped for the job and was very impressed with him and his staff. He did an excellent job and emphasized a natural look. His office and staff provided the best service of any health care provider I have ever been to. They took time and were never rushed. The...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Hurt me, left me looking like an alien/burn victim... wish I never met this person in my life. I will never be able to get my life back or my beauty. Totally unsymmetrical.. scars everywhere, nerve and circulatory damage... ruined my life.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option3