Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. David Hannallah, MD
Dr Hannallah graduated from Brown University with a degree in Physics and then obtained a Master's Degree in Bio-Medical Engineering from George Washington University. He then obtained his medical degree from Washington University in Saint Louis.

3777 Trueman Ct

Hilliard, OH 43026

• Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Molina Healthcare
  • NGS CoreSource
  • Thrivent Financial
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Hannallah

See how frequently Dr. Hannallah performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Back Pain
Intervertebral Disc Disease
Spinal Stenosis

Dr. Hannallah's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hannallah "Dr Hannallah is a spine surgeon who can help people with pain radiating into their arms or legs."

• Neurosurgery

• Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Arthritis of the Spine
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cervical Herniated Disc
  • Cervical Spine Disorders
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Congenital Spine Disorders
  • Degenerative Spine Disorders
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Pain
  • Neck Soft Tissue Trauma
  • Neck Sprain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Head and Neck Surgery
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Image-Guided Spine Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laparoscopic Spine Surgery
  • Spine Fracture Treatment
  • Spine Surgery
  • Spine and Back Procedures
  • Spine and Sports Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University Health Center Of Pittsburgh

Dr. Hannallah has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hannallah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hannallah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hannallah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hannallah to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Hannallah's Performance
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Hannallah did my neck surgery in October 2017. Great bedside manners very knowledgeable and professional. Took care of me like he would his own family. Very up front about the outcomes and procedures and did an excellent job throughout my surgery. Had no post op complications and returned to work earlier then expected. I would highly recommend Dr. Hannallah for your orthopedic surgeon. Randy Horn
in NEWARK |
I am very pleased with his handling and outcome of my neck surgery. I have complete relief from all the symptoms that I had before the surgery.
in PATASKALA |
Dr. Hannallah very professional. Easy to talk with and understand. Answers any questions professionally and in a manner easily understandable. Uses pictures and mock-ups to help the patients get a clear picture of what their procedure will involve.
New Albany, OH |
Very pleased with my care & subsequent surgery. Prompt, personal follow up phone call after surgery. Very easy to schedule appts & surgery. Regarding the wait time, I also care for my mother and I have definitely waited longer to see many of her specialists, so I didn't feel this amount of time was excessive. I also know things happen during visits that need to be addressed and I appreciated when I was on the receiving end of this care. I would recommend Dr. Hannallah to friends and family.
in Reynoldsburg, OH |
Dr. Hannallah was very honest and open about the type of surgery my wife was seeking when we first met. He didn't encourage her to immediately pursue a surgical solution, he advised her to consider alternatives first. When the alternatives were exhausted, Dr. Hannallah was the right person for the job. He was efficient and honest in every respect. Once again he explained the different procedures and made clear his intent was to use the least invasive procedure; which is exactly what he did!
in Columbus, OH |
Dr was great. I will be having back surgery with him. He was very caring. He answered all my question. Staff was wonderful
in Grove City, OH |
Had 2 back surgeries in 2 years and able to walk again without pain. Very good surgeon and tells you like it is and no beating around the bush on diagnosis.
Hi Michael! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are always happy to hear when a patient has had such a good experience. We wish you well as you continue to live a healthy, full life - please let us know if there is ever anything we can do. Orthopedic ONE
in Columbus, OH |
I went to Dr. Hannallah for a consultation for back surgery.I have had back problems for over 30 years.He was very blunt and professional.He told me what I needed done and I said let's do it.My surgery went better than I ever expected and have healed very quickly.I now have a great Back doctor and a new friend.He is one of the friendliest doctors ive met.I highly highly highly recommend David Hannallah if you need help.My surgery was a major surgery and I feel GREAT !!!!!!
Hi Big Daddy! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are always happy to hear when a patient has had such a good experience. We wish you well as you continue to heal and live a healthy, full life - please let us know if there is ever anything we can do. Orthopedic ONE
Columbus, OH |
Was weighing my options between Laser Spine (which i was sold on except for the cost) and traditional surgery, I found Dr Hannallah. Not only did he explain my situation better than the other doctors, he also took the time to answer questions i didn't even know i had. They procedure went very well with the most painful part being removal adhesive tape from my hairy arm. I would highly recommend Dr David Hannallah.
Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are always happy to hear when a patient has had such a good experience. We wish you well as you continue to heal and live a healthy, full life - please let us know if there is ever anything we can do. In good health, Orthopedic ONE
in Grove City, OH |
Dr. Hannallah is very patient at explaining what he's doing and what needs to be done. He does not do procedures that aren't needed. I highly recommend Dr. Hannallah.
Hello Jim! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are always happy to hear when a patient has had such a good experience. We wish you well as you continue to heal and live a healthy, full life - please let us know if there is ever anything we can do. In good health, Orthopedic ONE
in Mount Vernon, OH |
I would Highly recommend Dr. Hannallah to Family & friends, He done surgery on my Back Jan 7,2016 . and He is a very fine person as well as a Surgeon. very caring. I could not expect any finer care than that witch I received. Also the staff is very caring.
Hello William! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are always happy to hear when a patient has had such a good experience. We wish you well as you continue to heal and live a healthy, full life - please let us know if there is ever anything we can do. In good health, Orthopedic ONE
in Grove City, OH |
Dr. Hannallah performed surgery on my back. He inserted 4 screws and a rod in my back, due to severe right foraminal narrowing and probably compressing the exiting right L4 nerve root. I also have spinal stenosis. I was very pleased with the surgery. After 6 weeks, I am walking on my own and doing everyday chores.
in Reynoldsburg, OH |
I had a spinal fusion done and Dr. Hannallah was amazing. Not only am I not having anymore of the pain I was having pre-surgery and he was very comforting, explained everything that was going to happen and afterwards everything that happened perfectly to my family and myself. Takes his time with you during appts and never tries to rush or hurry you. Great experience.
in columbus ohio |
Several years ago i was to get an mri on a monday. It was friday and i was having problems and major pain in my neck, losing feelings in my legs and hands. My sister picked me up from work cause i lost feelings in my legs. We went to the mri place and they found i had ruptured disks in my neck. My sister called dr. Hanallah and he said to just take me home and he'd. See me monday. My sister told him i was becomming paralyzed and he would have to take care of me the rest of my life. We went to er
Have you seen Dr. David Hannallah, MD?

Visit Dr. Hannallah

Dr. Hannallah accepts 15 insurance carriers
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA