Dr. David Haase, MD

Dr. David Haase, MD

Functional Medicine  ·

Contact for availability

Dr. David Haase, MD is a functional medicine specialist in Nashville, TN and has been practicing for 20 years. He specializes in functional medicine, regenerative medicine, and more.Read his story

MaxWell Clinic

1195 Old Hickory Blvd Ste 201

Nashville, TN 37207

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Haase treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Haase's conditions and procedures:

• Allergy Treatment
  • Biophysical Profile
  • Detoxification
  • IV Therapy
  • Neurofeedback
  • Weight Maintenance

David Haase, MD is a doctor, teacher, entrepreneur, and innovator who is deeply committed to maximizing wellness for everyone. Dr. Haase received his medical training at Vanderbilt University and completed his residency in family medicine at Mayo Cl...

• Functional Medicine

Dr. Haase's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Haase, MD
excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Haase, MD?
Dr. Hasse has been a life saver for me for years. He digs deep into your health history and current symptoms, and he is faithful to continue to work with you until he helps you to feel better. My life has changed since seeing him, and I will continue to see him for as long as he is practicing medicine.
aweswome
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Haase, MD?
We went over my current health concerns and made a plan to keep me felling my best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Haase, MD?
Dr. Haase uses his skills of curiosity and knowlege to continue to get to a new layer of health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Haase, MD?
very informative on the cutting edge of the latest and greatest
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Haase, MD?
Dr. Haase has treated me for many years now. He is without a doubt the most knowledgeable and caring physician I have ever seen. I walked into his office for the first time riddled with pain and full of fear. By following his suggestions and protocols, I no longer suffer from daily pain, am able to exercise 5 days a week with vigor and I sleep like a baby. Most important, my mindset around my body and it's ability to heal has completely shifted. Dr. Haase has been an incredible blessing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Haase, MD?
Very helpful & informative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Haase, MD?
I always have enjoyed coming to Maxwell Clinic as the staff is friendly and responsive. Dr. Haase has been wonderful in his care for me. Always spends time explaining everything in my treatment and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Haase, MD?
Dr. Haase is very attentive and listens to all that you have to say about your present medical challenges. He will seek to know why your body is doing what it is doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Haase, MD?
Dr. Haase the most knowledgeable and approachable doctor I have known. Treatment is very individualized, and he has genuine compassion. After years of many procedure's doctors and health care provider I went to Dr. Haase and experienced real healing . He is determined to get to the real reasons behind symptoms, and has been willing to stay the journey with me through discouraging times. I have been his patient for over 3 years and have renewed health and vitality which I never knew was possible
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Haase, MD?
A wonderful doctor with a wealth of knowledge in every aspect of health and wellness. We drive 2 hours one way to see him and feel very fortunate to have him that close.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Haase, MD?
I consider myself so lucky to have found Dr Haase 6 years ago when my health was in a downward spiral and I was headed toward disability or worse at the age of 51. I have a complex case with serious medical issues that were not being addressed by my conventional medical doctors. Dr. Haase was able to determine a course of action through advanced testing, dietary, lifestyle changes and supplementation therapy. As of today, have slashed my pharmaceutical load by 50% and am pain free. WOW!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Haase, MD?
Dr. Haase is one of a kind! He took time to explain the big picture. Most doctors look at your symptoms, and Dr. Haase is looking for the root cause. Their office has taken great care of me, and I'm looking forward to better health and better living!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Haase, MD?
Never never never. He has serious problems! Do not pay to be abused! Very inappropriate actions to himself and customers and co-worker!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Haase, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Haase?

MaxWell Clinic