Psychiatry  |
Dr. David Haas, MD
Dr. David Haas, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Maumelle, AR. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 41 years.

2001 Club Manor Dr Ste J

Maumelle, AR 72113

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Haas

Dr. Haas' Experience

Dr. Haas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Autism
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • University Louisville School Of Med
  • University Of Louisville Hospital

Dr. Haas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haas to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Haas' Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
in Little Rock, AR |
Well, after reading other reviews on this site and others, apparently Im not the only one who had an awful experience at this clinic. The two front office girls are the most classless and tactless individuals I have come across in a customer service position in my life.
in Little Rock, AR |
I had a similar experience as Kyle G. My daughter was an established patient. I had to cancel an appt due to a work emergency, cost me $150. I spent over 1000 in treatment for my child and they would not waive this one time offense. Nvm that they have cancelled on us before. Their office staff, especially manager, lacks customer service skills.
Maumelle, AR |
I was treated badly and my health was put in danger. I ended up in the hospital with Serotonin syndrome. A month later I was cancelled as a patient, before I was even stabilized from the ordeal, and sent away with a 1 month prescription for a med that they knew was raising my blood pressure. I think I was cancelled because they knew their malpractice caused the hospitalization. The office staff is rude and has zero empathy.
in Maumelle, AR |
Cannot speak about the doctor but more about the staff and policies. The summary of the story is regular patient who already spent several hundreds of dollars with the clinic, missed one appointment due to work emergency. They charged full appointment cost ($137) and refused to work with me. A reasonable fee would be $20-$25 for one missed appointment, not $137. Seems to be more about making money than helping people for this practice. I do not recommend them to anyone.
in beebe arkansas |
I went to see him but was put with a lady named Heather. I was put on a medicine that was not allowed for CDL drivers. So I have not been able to work in weeks. They are in no hurry to help. They even made me pay $150 to write a letter that I have to have to get back to work. Which is hard to do when you cant work.His staff is very rude and does not care about their patients. If they could not work to support their family it would be different I'm sure. Drs are suppose to help families.
in Little Rock, AR |
He's a wonderful, caring physician. Excellent listener. He really wants to get to the bottom of what's ailing you as opposed to just giving out medicine.
Have you seen Dr. David Haas, MD?
Are you Dr. Haas?