Dr. David Gross, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 72

Dr. Gross

David A Gross MD

4600 Linton Blvd Ste 320 Delray Beach, FL 33445

Dr. David Gross, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Delray Beach, FL and has been practicing for 43 years. He graduated from University of Florida in 1973 and specializes in psychiatry, addiction psychiatry, and more.

Dr. Gross accepts

Dr. Gross accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Gross' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Mood Disorders
  • Neuropsychiatric Illness
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Psychosomatic Medicine Services
  • Psychotherapy Services

I call my approach to my field MEDICAL PSYCHIATRY. The evaluation and treatment of psychiatric difficulties requires a medical model that involves a systematic approach. Biological, psychological and social factors must be considered as part of a holistic approach. Because I do not have primarily a psychotherapy practice I am able to see patients within 1 to 2 days of their contacting the office.

• Psychiatry

4.0

Dr. Gross?
Dr. Gross' Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Gross, MD
Dr. G has excellent credentials, however he is somewhat dismissive and minimized my daughter's panic attacks. This completely turned her off and she refuses to go back to him. His fees are extremely high and he does not take our (excellent) insurance plan. By far the highest cost psychiatrist we have ever seen in this area! He ignored our input and much of her history and put her on a drug that caused more harm than good. Needs to really listen to his patients & improve his communication skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gross, MD?
Dr. Gross is a wonderful psychiatrist. He has a very calm and welcoming personality. He is able to address my psychological needs and issues with professionalism and knowledge. He is also very good about responding to an immediate need. I highly recommend Dr. Gross and trust him completely!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gross, MD?
Been seeing Dr Gross since 2000. He is fabulous, very smart, sincere, diagnoses accurately and makes adustment in meds. Accommodates family members. I have felt safe and more secure knowing he is available anytime. I trust him 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gross, MD?
Dr. Gross takes his time to ask questions. He seems to listen and provide appropriate feedback. Dr. Gross is very knowledgeable and up to date on latest medications. The office is very friendly and efficient. they have always returned calls and provided info quickly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gross, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Gross for 10 years. He is professional, knowledgeable and caring. I'm blessed to have him as part of my medical health team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gross, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Gross for seven years -- and he has helped me substantially in dealing with my bipolar disorder--- having placed me on several drugs which are particularly effective in preventing my large mood swings.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gross, MD?
Dr. Gross it's very professional. He gives me the feeling that any issue can be overcome. I've already made great progress!
Excellent doctor,very knowledgeable,friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gross, MD?
Dr. Gross has been my Psychiatrist for twenty-four years. He is a brilliant clinician. When I have had to reach him in an emergency he has returned my call within ten minutes. He is empathic with a warm sense of humor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gross, MD?
Dr. Gross is not only a top notch psychiatrist with an outstanding reputation but a wonderful human being. I have been under his care for 27 years and trust his expert advice. He takes into account your medical history to help shape his decisions on the best care for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gross, MD?
Dr. Gross helped me find the right mixture of medications to keep me at a more balanced mental state. Him and his other staff have really helped me make a difference in my life and I would bet on it that they could do the same for anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gross, MD?
Great knowledge of anxiety disorders. Well read in current and past literature. Calm and reassuring . Efficient office . Knowledgeable of different therapies besides pharmaceutical. Receptive, calm attentive and positive physician . No insurance but well worth the value.
I highly recommend Dr Gross. He is extremely knowledgeable and a wonderful Dr
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gross, MD?
Dr. Gross has been a blessing to our family after we endured the tragic death of our young son. Four years later, I can only say that his comprehensive treatment of my needs has been nothing short of miraculous. He is a warm, caring, and thoroughly qualified professional. His office staff is welcoming and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gross, MD?
I have only seen Dr. Gross twice, as I am in the initial stage of treatment. As indicated I believe he is a very good doctor and hope our results will be excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gross, MD?
I have tried for twenty-five years to get my anxiety/depression successfully treated. I've gone to therapy and tried many medications. Dr. Gross listened and heard me. I wasn't interested in therapy because after many years I knew I needed to find a medical answer. After several medications, we finally found my perfect match! I feel he trusted me to do the work I had to do to work along with the medication. I have never felt better. I trust Dr. Gross and respect his medical expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gross, MD?
Dr Gross is extremely knowledgeable in bipolar depression. He's not only a great doctor, but one that really cares about his patient!!! His entire staff is sympathetic and do their utmost to help accommodate patients needs. When going through depression, etc, you can't ask for a more family like environment to support not only the patient, but the entire family .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gross, MD?
$550.00 for 40 minutes of time in 2014. Dr. Gross (maybe) scanned 15 year paper history of son w/ADHD, documented schizoid tendencies, auditory hallucinations, suicidal ideation and dismissively said he needed a life coach. - Good bye. Paid the $s and left. We left the office, got in the car, and both said - "What was that!?!" His name came up on Google so I believe this is a NE doctor who set up practice with past credentials for retirement. Patient involvement may be based on $$$$s.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gross, MD?
Cares very much about his patients. Is not a drug pusher. Takes the time to learn the history of the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Gross, MD?
I booked appt. based on his reputation. I had to wait 3 weeks to get in. My evaluation started about 20 minutes late. This is an expensive private pay doctor, so I certainly expected timely service. Doctor Gross was knowledgeable but just seemed like he was just going through a rehearsed dialogue. The front desk woman at check out was confused and overwhelmed and ran my credit card for the wrong amount. I was told to come back in 3 weeks, but I never went back.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Gross?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gross treats patients.