Dr. David A. Gross, MD

Dr. David A. Gross, MD

Psychiatry | Male | 69 years old

Learn about this Doctor

I call my approach to my field MEDICAL PSYCHIATRY. The evaluation and treatment of psychiatric difficulties requires a medical model that involves a systematic approach. Biological, psychological and social factors must be considered as part of a holistic approach. Because I do not have primarily a psychotherapy practice I am able to see patients within 1 to 2 days of their contacting the office.Read more

Dr. Gross' Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Gross' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gross

Dr. Gross accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gross has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Gross
Dr. Gross' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (15)
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
I booked appt. based on his reputation. I had to wait 3 weeks to get in. My evaluation started about 20 minutes late. This is an expensive private pay doctor, so I certainly expected timely service. Doctor Gross was knowledgeable but just seemed like he was just going through a rehearsed dialogue. The front desk woman at check out was confused and overwhelmed and ran my credit card for the wrong amount. I was told to come back in 3 weeks, but I never went back.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Extremely rude doctor and staff. Terrible terrible terrible. Did not help me with my condition at all. Do not waste your time or money. Does not listen to a single word you say and does not try to help. The worse psych Doctor EVER.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I've seen Dr.Gross for 4 years & he has always been there for me..& the best front office...
in boynton beach, fl |
His ability to diagnosis and find remedies is outstanding. Very kind and caring.
Boca Raton, FL |
Terrible attitude. Just cares about getting paid. Disorganized. Awful bedside manner. Prescribed wrong meds for months. Doesnt listen, just writes. Takes staff numerous calls to get scripts called in correctly. Repeatedly used incorrect patient chart from other patient with same name who is 15 years younger than me. Pompous and arrogant. One staff member is lazy and incompetent. When i had questions about when to take medicine, Gross arrogantly said we are done, please leave now.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have never once had this doctor follow up with me. He put me on two different meds that didn't work and actually caused horrible problems in my relationships due to my reactions on this med, no follow up. He stopped my medication, no follow up. When I have missed appointments, no follow up. Ive actually been reprimanded for missing appointments due to work related issues and traffic.
Have you seen Dr. David A. Gross, MD?
Are you Dr. Gross?

Compare Dr. Gross

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.