Dr. David R. Grech, MD

Dr. David R. Grech, MD

Cardiology | Male | 53 years old

First Coast Heart & Vascular Center stands as an all-inclusive cardiac and vascular practice. At First Coast Heart & Vascular Center we serve our patients with quality, compassion and integrity. We have locations in Duval, Clay, St. Johns 7 Flagler counties. Dr. Grech is a founding member of First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA. I think it is important to make patients feel comfortable and not pressured by their doctor. I never want my patients to feel as if I am in a hurry. I talk with my patients in laymen terms to make it easier for them to understand their diagnosis and plan for future care.Read more

First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Grech's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Grech's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Grech

Dr. Grech accepts 11 insurance carriers

11 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Grech has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Grech

Dr. Grech's Review Details
4.8 based on 45 responses
Experience with Dr. Grech
Dr. Grech's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (36)
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr. Grech listens to his patients, explains things to them, thoroughly, is understanding and pleasant. Both my husband and I like him very much and feel confident with him.
in Green Cove Springs, FL |
Always considered Dr. Grech to be a very sociable doctor who clearly and concisely explains your diagnosis and answers any and all questions. I had occasion to be admitted to hospital emergency recently with a completely separate but serious problem, but he was the first doctor to visit me the next morning, and explained what was going on. He also popped in to see me the next day, and it made me feel that he really cared. Outstanding man.
in Orange Park, Fla |
Only saw him twice. Had a lot of test done the last being a home sleep study back in October 2015. Waited a few weeks for results, never got a call, called them and was told they would have to look into it, called several more times and as of July of 2016 have never gotten those results or another call from this office. I was also supposed to see the vein doctor in this office and they would call and set up an appointment and have never received that call either. Will never use or recommend
in Orange Park, FL |
He makes me feel like a friend as well as a patient
in Elkton, FL |
He was very informative regarding test results. He made sure I understood everything. He was most pleasant and easy to talk with. I felt so much at ease that I recommended him to a friend that was looking for a heart specialist. Thank you for providing a professional atmosphere with talented support staff.
in Bunnell |
Very nice and explained everything so I could understand
in Orange Park, FL |
from the first time I met him I knew he would be the Dr. I wanted by my side, friendly, understand and knows what is needed at time of need. Very close to his patients, explains situations the most easy and considering way.
in Palm Coast, FL |
A terrific cardiologist. He listens and talks with you . . . not at you.
in Debary, FL |
I have only had 2 appointments with Dr. Grech with 3 more scheduled in the next few weeks. From the first minute I walked into the Palm Coast office I was treated with respect and concern for my needs as a patient. I find Dr. Grech very thorough collecting family history and explaining step by step all tests that will be needed to determine my condition. I feel very confident I am in good hands.
in Palm coast,fl |
Just wish he would spend little more time with me trying to tell him things that are going on with me and my heart, pains and discomforts but he to me just to busy to listen my old doctor Dr stratienko always took time to listen and help me!
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr. Grech explains my medical condition thoroughly; then he asks if I have any questions for him. He has a dry sense of humor, which I particularly like, but he is very serious about my heart problems and makes sure I understand them totally. I would recommend him to all of my friends.
in Palm Coast, FL |
very professional and explained things in a way that they were easily understood
in Jacksonville |
Dr. Grech has treated me since July 2015. He takes the time to listen to and answer all of my questions. I've never left the office with any unanswered questions. He exhibits a lot of patience. I could not have asked for a better doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Palm Coast, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Grech because he has an excellent manor of communicating. He made me feel so at ease while maintaining my confidence in his professional ability. I learned a friend who saw him soon after me had the same great experience. He and his wife liked him very much. With matters of the heart, you want this kind of assurance.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Grech was called in to see me following my stroke 7 years ago. His calm demeanor and knowledge managed to put me at ease during that stressful time. I decided to make him my regular cardiologist and have not regretted that decision over the last 7 years. Dr Grech and his staff are simply wonderful..
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr. Grech was very thorough in all of his explanations. He was very personable and put me at ease.
in Orange Park , Florida |
I would recommend him and staff they are great.
in Fleming Island Florida |
He put me at ease with his humor and his quiet calming explanations of my particular problem. Will return to him if I have any heart related issues in the future. Thanks to all the staff as well. All were very nice and mindful of the patients apprehension of just being in a doctors office especially when it is a heart issue.
in Florida |
Very professional and concerned about his patients.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Found him friendly and personable. First time anyone ever told me I had a leaky heart valve. Although he stated it was not an unusual condition for heart patients, somehow wish I hadn't heard .
in Fruit Cove, FL |
Solid science,and over the top bedside manner. Gives you all the time you want to ask questions. No place in medicine is that more important than matters of the heart. No questions? He tells you what you need to know in understandable language. And as many times as you need to get it. His gentle sense of humour helps a lot when talking about your life expectancy, and he summarizes the diet advice most patients do not want to hear, with It if tastes good,spit it out
Palatka, FL |
Very friendly and straight forward
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr. Grech was very friendly and courteous. very good bedside manner, and very concerned about what I had to say. He also asked why I came to see a cardiologist in the first place. I told him why and he was a very good listener. I would recommend any friend or relative to him.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Excellent communication skills--he does not talk down to patients whose level of knowledge is much smaller than his. He is pleasant and very professional.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr. Grech is active in trying to find ways to improve my health, making suggestions about drug alternatives, etc. He has been thorough in researching arcane issues that have come up. He has a personable beside manner.
in Ormond Beach, FL |
Dr. Grech was amazing. He was a second opinion for me and I immediately switch physicians after my visit. One of the many items that impressed me was he actually looked at my records and reports the evening prior to my appointment. He also had questions written from his review of my records. He is professional, intelligent and very kind and compassionate. I highly recommend the physician.
in Flagler Beach, FL |
I am very pleased with Dr Grech. My husband and I both have him. Dr Grech has a nice easy way about him, and he really listens to what you are saying. The staff has been wonderful.
Palm Coast, FL |
I recently changed my Cardiologist to Dr. Grech and it was one of the best decisions I have made. My first visit with him was very comfortable and he put me at ease with his demeanor and bedside manner. He spoke to me in terms that I could understand and I didn't feel pressured that he had to move on to his next patient. He took up the time with me that I needed to understand and digest my health, diagnosis and his plan for my future care...
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr Grech was an excellent Dr. He took time to answer my questions and we had a good discussion about what they were looking at and the results. I highly recommend Dr. Grech.
Have you seen Dr. David R. Grech, MD?
Are you Dr. David R. Grech, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Coarctation of the Aorta
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Dizziness
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Ankle–Brachial Index Test
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Thoracentesis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)

University of Michigan Medical School

Meml Hospital Of Ri

Completed in 1993

University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1984

Dr. Grech has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Belarusian
  • Farsi
  • Gujarati
  • Hebrew
  • Hindi
  • Persian
  • Urdu

Dr. Grech does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grech and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Grech's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Cardiology
  • Board certified in Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Grech

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Grech's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Grech

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Grech's Care Philosophy

First Coast Heart & Vascular Center stands as an all-inclusive cardiac and vascular practice. At First Coast Heart & Vascular Center we serve our patients with quality, compassion and integrity.

We have locations in Duval, Clay, St. Johns 7 Flagler counties.

Dr. Grech is a founding member of First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA.