Dr. David Grech, MD

Dr. David Grech, MD

Cardiology  |
95 reviews

Dr. David Grech, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Fleming Island, FL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Grech is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, Baptist Medical Center South, Memorial Hospital, Orange Park Medical Center, Flagler Hospital and Saint Vincent's Medical Center Southside....See Less

First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA

1679 Eagle Harbor Pkwy Ste B

Fleming Island, FL 32003

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ambetter
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • HealthSmart
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Grech

First Coast Heart & Vascular Center stands as an all-inclusive cardiac and vascular practice. At First Coast Heart & Vascular Center we serve our patients with quality, compassion and integrity.

We have locations in Duval, Clay, St. Johns 7 Flagler counties.

Dr. Grech is a founding member of First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA.

I think it is important to make patients feel comfortable and not pressured by their doctor. I never want my patients to feel as if I am in a hurry.

I talk with my patients in laymen terms to make it easier for them to understand their diagnosis and plan for future care.

Dr. Grech's Experience

Dr. Grech's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Coarctation of the Aorta
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Dizziness
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Ankle–Brachial Index Test
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Thoracentesis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)

• University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
  • Brown University Affil Hosps
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Meml Hospital Of Ri
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Grech has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grech does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grech and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Grech's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grech to family and friends
Dr. Grech's Performance
Ocala, FL |
Dr Beech is great. I was scared when I did a tests from my old primary Dr. I was referred to him. He went over the tests where I could understand them. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr. David Grech is an excellent Cardiologist. He instills within the patient his confidence as he discusses symptoms, procedures, medication, etc. He takes a cautious approach, i.e., never in a hurry to operate, preferring first to thoroughly investigate other options with surgery as a last resort. His staff is always helpful and friendly, a very welcoming atmosphere.
Shawnee, KS |
He takes the time to explain things to the patient; his observations, the factors which are contributing to your symptoms; and, the reasoning behind his recommended treatments. I leave the office with great confidence in this care plan.
in Middleburg, FL |
great heart doctor , he has been taking care of me for eight years since my open heart surgery
in Jacksonville, FL |
Wonderful caring doctor.
in Orange Park, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Grech for several years, starting in the ER and all through my rehabilitation. I have several health conditions and he is one of my favorite clinicians. Always friendly, professional and ensures I completely understand my treatment plan. I recommend him to anyone that has ever asked me about my cardiac treatment.
in Middleburg, FL |
Dr. Grech is a good doctor. He took the time to discuss with me all of the details about what we were doing and why. I found my visits very informative.
Dr. Grech has been my cardiologist for about 5 years. I think he is very well qualified. My only complaint would be that Dr. Grech if very often late. Otherwise no complaints.
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr. Grech was highly recommended my family physician. I agree. I find him to be a very caring and friendly doctor who really cares about your condition. He takes the time to thoroughly explain your medical problem so that you can understand and will answer my many questions.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Was very understanding and a good listner.
in Middleburg, FL |
Amazing!!!! Spent a lot of time with me and made me feel comfortable... a real pleasure to work with him...
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr. Grech was professional and informative. He told me what the results of the current tests were and explained the consequences of what he saw. Straightforward and complete communications. I liked his manner and attitudes.
Palm Coast, FL |
Dr. Grech put me at ease the two times that I saw him. His "bedside manner" was good. At the first meeting we discussed "What might be causing 'this'. At the second meeting we discussed test results.
in Palm Coast, FL |
I am so happy to have met Dr. Grech. So easy to talk to, Feeling at ease. Dr. Grech is a wonderful. He is very thorough and personality plus. Great Doctor
Middleburg, FL |
Dr Grech is such a great man and makes everyone feel comfortable. I trust he makes the right decisions for my health and would recommend him to anyone
Orange Park, FL |
He is great....
in Palm Coast, FL |
I have been a patient with Dr. Grech for about two years. I find him to be very profesional and caring, always taking his time to explain to you in detail, not rushing in and out, like some other Physicians do. I will definitly remain a patient.
in St Augustine, FL |
It's a wake up call to visit a cardiologist ... always hard to imagine that I'm not a youngster anymore. As I went through the full check up with Dr. Grech and the team at First Coast Heart & Vascular, I was impressed with their efficiency, and Dr. Grech's kindness and interest. All done, I had a very good report, for which I'm super grateful. I would highly recommend Dr. Grech and the FCHV team.
in Mount Dora, FL |
Dr. Grech greets you with and maintains a warm, friendly attitude. His explanations are candid and offered in layman's terms. He never makes you feel rushed and is open to further discussions and questions. We've moved from the area and will miss seeing Dr. Grech personally as well as professionally.
in Palm Coast, FL |
I found that Dr. Grech is comfortable and friendly. He has a relaxed manner but honest in his recommendations for good health.
in Fleming Island |
He is a wonderful caring Doctor who takes time with you and answers all your questions and concerns.
Jacksonville, FL |
Excellent doctor, works well with my family doctor. Provides frank and direct advice.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr. Grech and his staff are terrific.
in Fleming Island, FL |
Dr Grech takes time with you and will explain things in lament's terms so you understand. You can ask questions and he will answer them all. He is patient and thorough.
in Middleburg,Fl. |
Dr.Grech was the first doctor I met a few years in the hospital.He could not have been nicer.He explained all the procedures they were going to do to take care of me.
in St Augustine, FL |
He is very personable, puts you at ease. Explains things in laymen's terms.
in Orange Park, FL |
need better ccommications when in the hospital regarding warfarin and when to stop before a procedure. hospital won,t do it unless doctor orders it
in Middleburg, FL |
Dr. Grech is always very pleasant which makes him easy to communicate with about my concerns. He takes the time to listen and answer/ask questions. Great Physician!! I have to add also, the nurses/assistances are excellent.
in Jax Fl. |
I feel he is very trustworthy, He is a good communicator and explains things well.
in Misslwburg |
his whole office are personable and genuinely caring.
in Ormond Beach, FL |
Dr. Grech is brilliant. I contacted him for a second opinion. The first cardiologist totally misdiagnosed me. I was on meds that were dangerous and harmful to me since I did not have the condition that I was previously diagnosed. He was professional,kind and thorough. He carefully reviewed all my test, every page of (2) 24 hour holter monitors. I was feeling very ill from the anticoagulants and cardiac meds I was taken, I feel he saved my life. Totally recommend Dr. Grech.
in Orange Park |
He was a great doctor and I wouldn't have ever left his care but my new insurance made me leave him him and his team saved my life on 3 different times I wouldn't recommend any other Heart doctor
in Palm Coast, FL |
Very nice guy. Very informative when he speaks to you. You leave his office knowing that he has taken care of your needs. Very satisfied.
in Deland, FL |
Dr. Grech is very thorough with patient history and family history. He is also very meticulous about explaining every test and the results of each test. He is also very good at putting a person who is scared about their condition at ease. He really takes time to listen to what his patients say and answers questions in great detail.
Middleburg, FL |
Dr. Grech is very caring and listens when you have something to say. He answers questions in a manner that you can understand.
in Middleburg, FL |
My last experience was 2015. He was professional, down to earth, honest, compassionate, and informative. Thank you for being my and my husband's doctor. I recommended Dr. Grech to my husband under the worst of circumstances. Mu husband was in Orange Park Medical Center as a inpatient newly diagnosed with AFib when he met Dr. Grech. He connected with Dr. Grech from the very first moment. My husband was grateful to me and to Dr. Grech for standing by & taking care of him in a difficult time.
in Green Cove springs fl |
Very caring and relaxed but through
Miami, FL |
Makes you feel comfortable. Funny and kind.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr. Grech listens to his patients, explains things to them, thoroughly, is understanding and pleasant. Both my husband and I like him very much and feel confident with him.
in Green Cove Springs, FL |
Always considered Dr. Grech to be a very sociable doctor who clearly and concisely explains your diagnosis and answers any and all questions. I had occasion to be admitted to hospital emergency recently with a completely separate but serious problem, but he was the first doctor to visit me the next morning, and explained what was going on. He also popped in to see me the next day, and it made me feel that he really cared. Outstanding man.
in Orange Park, Fla |
Only saw him twice. Had a lot of test done the last being a home sleep study back in October 2015. Waited a few weeks for results, never got a call, called them and was told they would have to look into it, called several more times and as of July of 2016 have never gotten those results or another call from this office. I was also supposed to see the vein doctor in this office and they would call and set up an appointment and have never received that call either. Will never use or recommend
in Orange Park, FL |
He makes me feel like a friend as well as a patient
in Elkton, FL |
He was very informative regarding test results. He made sure I understood everything. He was most pleasant and easy to talk with. I felt so much at ease that I recommended him to a friend that was looking for a heart specialist. Thank you for providing a professional atmosphere with talented support staff.
in Bunnell |
Very nice and explained everything so I could understand
in Orange Park, FL |
from the first time I met him I knew he would be the Dr. I wanted by my side, friendly, understand and knows what is needed at time of need. Very close to his patients, explains situations the most easy and considering way.
in Palm coast,fl |
Just wish he would spend little more time with me trying to tell him things that are going on with me and my heart, pains and discomforts but he to me just to busy to listen my old doctor Dr stratienko always took time to listen and help me!
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr. Grech explains my medical condition thoroughly; then he asks if I have any questions for him. He has a dry sense of humor, which I particularly like, but he is very serious about my heart problems and makes sure I understand them totally. I would recommend him to all of my friends.
in Palm Coast, FL |
very professional and explained things in a way that they were easily understood
in Jacksonville |
Dr. Grech has treated me since July 2015. He takes the time to listen to and answer all of my questions. I've never left the office with any unanswered questions. He exhibits a lot of patience. I could not have asked for a better doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Palm Coast, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Grech because he has an excellent manor of communicating. He made me feel so at ease while maintaining my confidence in his professional ability. I learned a friend who saw him soon after me had the same great experience. He and his wife liked him very much. With matters of the heart, you want this kind of assurance.
Have you seen Dr. David Grech, MD?
Are you Dr. Grech?

Visit Dr. Grech

Dr. Grech accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ambetter
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Jacksonville, FL 32258
Saint Vincent's Medical Center Southside
4201 Belfort Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32216

More Cardiology Specialists like Dr. Grech at First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA

Dr. Dinesh Pubbi, MD