Dr. David R. Grech, MD

Dr. David R. Grech, MD

Cardiology | Male | 54 years old

First Coast Heart & Vascular Center stands as an all-inclusive cardiac and vascular practice. At First Coast Heart & Vascular Center we serve our patients with quality, compassion and integrity. We have locations in Duval, Clay, St. Johns 7 Flagler counties. Dr. Grech is a founding member of First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA. I think it is important to make patients feel comfortable and not pressured by their doctor. I never want my patients to feel as if I am in a hurry. I talk with my patients in laymen terms to make it easier for them to understand their diagnosis and plan for future care.Read more

First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Grech's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Grech's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Grech

Dr. Grech accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Grech has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Grech's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grech to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Grech
Dr. Grech's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (53)
in St Augustine, FL |
He is very personable, puts you at ease. Explains things in laymen's terms.
in Orange Park, FL |
need better ccommications when in the hospital regarding warfarin and when to stop before a procedure. hospital won,t do it unless doctor orders it
in Middleburg, FL |
Dr. Grech is always very pleasant which makes him easy to communicate with about my concerns. He takes the time to listen and answer/ask questions. Great Physician!! I have to add also, the nurses/assistances are excellent.
in Jax Fl. |
I feel he is very trustworthy, He is a good communicator and explains things well.
in Misslwburg |
his whole office are personable and genuinely caring.
in Ormond Beach, FL |
Dr. Grech is brilliant. I contacted him for a second opinion. The first cardiologist totally misdiagnosed me. I was on meds that were dangerous and harmful to me since I did not have the condition that I was previously diagnosed. He was professional,kind and thorough. He carefully reviewed all my test, every page of (2) 24 hour holter monitors. I was feeling very ill from the anticoagulants and cardiac meds I was taken, I feel he saved my life. Totally recommend Dr. Grech.
in Orange Park |
He was a great doctor and I wouldn't have ever left his care but my new insurance made me leave him him and his team saved my life on 3 different times I wouldn't recommend any other Heart doctor
in Palm Coast, FL |
Very nice guy. Very informative when he speaks to you. You leave his office knowing that he has taken care of your needs. Very satisfied.
in Deland, FL |
Dr. Grech is very thorough with patient history and family history. He is also very meticulous about explaining every test and the results of each test. He is also very good at putting a person who is scared about their condition at ease. He really takes time to listen to what his patients say and answers questions in great detail.
Middleburg, FL |
Dr. Grech is very caring and listens when you have something to say. He answers questions in a manner that you can understand.
in Middleburg, FL |
My last experience was 2015. He was professional, down to earth, honest, compassionate, and informative. Thank you for being my and my husband's doctor. I recommended Dr. Grech to my husband under the worst of circumstances. Mu husband was in Orange Park Medical Center as a inpatient newly diagnosed with AFib when he met Dr. Grech. He connected with Dr. Grech from the very first moment. My husband was grateful to me and to Dr. Grech for standing by & taking care of him in a difficult time.
in Orange Park, FL |
He's always friendly and makes you comfortable. He never seems rushed. Dr. Grech explains conditions in layman's terms and makes sure you understand before continuing.
always a good visit
in Green Cove springs fl |
Very caring and relaxed but through
Miami, FL |
Makes you feel comfortable. Funny and kind.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr. Grech listens to his patients, explains things to them, thoroughly, is understanding and pleasant. Both my husband and I like him very much and feel confident with him.
in Green Cove Springs, FL |
Always considered Dr. Grech to be a very sociable doctor who clearly and concisely explains your diagnosis and answers any and all questions. I had occasion to be admitted to hospital emergency recently with a completely separate but serious problem, but he was the first doctor to visit me the next morning, and explained what was going on. He also popped in to see me the next day, and it made me feel that he really cared. Outstanding man.
in Orange Park, Fla |
Only saw him twice. Had a lot of test done the last being a home sleep study back in October 2015. Waited a few weeks for results, never got a call, called them and was told they would have to look into it, called several more times and as of July of 2016 have never gotten those results or another call from this office. I was also supposed to see the vein doctor in this office and they would call and set up an appointment and have never received that call either. Will never use or recommend
in Orange Park, FL |
He makes me feel like a friend as well as a patient
in Elkton, FL |
He was very informative regarding test results. He made sure I understood everything. He was most pleasant and easy to talk with. I felt so much at ease that I recommended him to a friend that was looking for a heart specialist. Thank you for providing a professional atmosphere with talented support staff.
in Bunnell |
Very nice and explained everything so I could understand
in Orange Park, FL |
from the first time I met him I knew he would be the Dr. I wanted by my side, friendly, understand and knows what is needed at time of need. Very close to his patients, explains situations the most easy and considering way.
in Palm Coast, FL |
A terrific cardiologist. He listens and talks with you . . . not at you.
in Palm coast,fl |
Just wish he would spend little more time with me trying to tell him things that are going on with me and my heart, pains and discomforts but he to me just to busy to listen my old doctor Dr stratienko always took time to listen and help me!
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr. Grech explains my medical condition thoroughly; then he asks if I have any questions for him. He has a dry sense of humor, which I particularly like, but he is very serious about my heart problems and makes sure I understand them totally. I would recommend him to all of my friends.
in Palm Coast, FL |
very professional and explained things in a way that they were easily understood
in Jacksonville |
Dr. Grech has treated me since July 2015. He takes the time to listen to and answer all of my questions. I've never left the office with any unanswered questions. He exhibits a lot of patience. I could not have asked for a better doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Palm Coast, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Grech because he has an excellent manor of communicating. He made me feel so at ease while maintaining my confidence in his professional ability. I learned a friend who saw him soon after me had the same great experience. He and his wife liked him very much. With matters of the heart, you want this kind of assurance.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Grech was called in to see me following my stroke 7 years ago. His calm demeanor and knowledge managed to put me at ease during that stressful time. I decided to make him my regular cardiologist and have not regretted that decision over the last 7 years. Dr Grech and his staff are simply wonderful..
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr. Grech was very thorough in all of his explanations. He was very personable and put me at ease.
in Orange Park , Florida |
I would recommend him and staff they are great.
in Fleming Island Florida |
He put me at ease with his humor and his quiet calming explanations of my particular problem. Will return to him if I have any heart related issues in the future. Thanks to all the staff as well. All were very nice and mindful of the patients apprehension of just being in a doctors office especially when it is a heart issue.
in Florida |
Very professional and concerned about his patients.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Found him friendly and personable. First time anyone ever told me I had a leaky heart valve. Although he stated it was not an unusual condition for heart patients, somehow wish I hadn't heard .
in Fruit Cove, FL |
Solid science,and over the top bedside manner. Gives you all the time you want to ask questions. No place in medicine is that more important than matters of the heart. No questions? He tells you what you need to know in understandable language. And as many times as you need to get it. His gentle sense of humour helps a lot when talking about your life expectancy, and he summarizes the diet advice most patients do not want to hear, with It if tastes good,spit it out
Palatka, FL |
Very friendly and straight forward
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr. Grech was very friendly and courteous. very good bedside manner, and very concerned about what I had to say. He also asked why I came to see a cardiologist in the first place. I told him why and he was a very good listener. I would recommend any friend or relative to him.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Excellent communication skills--he does not talk down to patients whose level of knowledge is much smaller than his. He is pleasant and very professional.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr. Grech is active in trying to find ways to improve my health, making suggestions about drug alternatives, etc. He has been thorough in researching arcane issues that have come up. He has a personable beside manner.
in Flagler Beach, FL |
I am very pleased with Dr Grech. My husband and I both have him. Dr Grech has a nice easy way about him, and he really listens to what you are saying. The staff has been wonderful.
Palm Coast, FL |
I recently changed my Cardiologist to Dr. Grech and it was one of the best decisions I have made. My first visit with him was very comfortable and he put me at ease with his demeanor and bedside manner. He spoke to me in terms that I could understand and I didn't feel pressured that he had to move on to his next patient. He took up the time with me that I needed to understand and digest my health, diagnosis and his plan for my future care...
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr Grech was an excellent Dr. He took time to answer my questions and we had a good discussion about what they were looking at and the results. I highly recommend Dr. Grech.
Have you seen Dr. David R. Grech, MD?
Are you Dr. Grech?

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Coarctation of the Aorta
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Dizziness
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Ankle–Brachial Index Test
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Thoracentesis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)